Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Ok thanks. What a bloody chaotic way of life for those poor kids.

Harley has posted he and Millie are going to start doing TikTok videos and asked what do their followers recommend they film. Tempted to say ‘shopping for condoms’ or ‘a trip to the job centre for Millie’ 😆
She strikes me as being thick as fuck!

Reactions: 4

JaneRev

VIP Member
I was thinking girl too by head shape.
---

That's the thing though,Scratty doesn't cook. Even what Nowall makes occasionally is debatable 🤢 No wonder the kids look malnourished 😞
They don't make enough/portion wise so it's not actually cooking for that many! 🤣
[/QUOTE]

The portions that Scratty and Nowell serve up would just about fill up the youngest. Not growing kids maybe they all have a secret stash of crap for when they go off to bed

I won’t be buying the book. To be fair, I haven’t even seen it out and about! Maybe it’s not as popular in the shires as it is in the north? Who knows. But someone should take a photo of where he says that about the episiotomy on a 13-year-old child And spam their pages with it. I’d like to see their fans defend that.
ive not seen their book anywhere either. i live and work in the midlands and travel around a bit for work, not seen in any whsmith at train station or services, or at the shopping centres we have been to recently. nor the supermarkets that sell books. probably dont want to be seen promoting child r@pe etc by Noel. his face gives me the creeps so would stand out on shelves

JaneRev

VIP Member
A lot of the time, Sue would be better off not commenting. You think there would be someone who could advise them on how to deal with situations like this and the negative social media comments.
The Radford's and Channel 5 are probably pleased to have a big wedding for the programme, they can have umpteen pretend disasters in the run up to it.
Sue and the clan will have someone to advise them, the grifters will just ignore them as they are speaking their truth

There's no hope for any of them 😂

lissy8219

VIP Member
Or there will be a massive punch up at the wedding! Seriously though, why are this family not protecting Millie against this bloke, Harvey or whatever his name is. He is supposed to have hit Sue and some of the girls and Millie too. I wouldn't let a bloke like that within a million miles of my daughter if I was Sue or Noel let alone invite him on hols
It is rumoured that the mouthy girls went for him. Who knows. Hopefully he doesn't hurt Millie - annoying as she is lol

ae77

VIP Member
All them Disney holidays , overcrowded motorhome …All adds up sue = Nicer, bigger home .

wowee22

Chatty Member
Is she the one who is at secondary school or is that the other one?

Also looks like Duinrell possibly? Ive been to Duinrell but not Efteling so not sure what that one looks like. Some.sort of camp8ng Lodge thing?
They’ve been to duinrell before. I remember the vlog and thinking the house they had was amazing. In other news, what in the chavness is this monstrosity? Tell me you’re a chav, without telling me you’re a chav 😂. It’s well-gorg this Soph.

Attachments

JaneRev

VIP Member
I do wonder if the whole Harvey being violent was made up. It’s the type of thing they do. More like they were the aggressors. Way to belittle those who do actually deal with DV.
I think it's been exaggerated for sm clicks. None of that lot would take in to consideration how it could impact anyone going through DV

JaneRev

VIP Member
The chavs have landed @ Blair Dumond zoo Stirling.
I feel sorry for the zoo and all of the customers with the Radfraud's infecting it.

They can't just have a bank holiday that involves staying at home and not doing a lot can they. Bloody grifters

Babyshark

VIP Member
Does Chloe’s boyfriend (can’t remember his name) actually work. I’m not classing any attempts at modelling work as he’s ok looking but he’s no model!

lissy8219

VIP Member
If they’re gonna pull the kids out school why not do it before they break up so they have time recover before going back? That would make more sense (other than going away just during the school holidays obvs 😳😂).

And that tiredness hun, that’s the menopause kicking in. Estrogen levels drop and bam.
Yes, but that takes brain power- Sue lacks in this department!

The trouble with spending thousands and thousands on a holiday is that you still have to come home to your same old life.
---
IMG_2375.jpeg

Last edited:

hssdrs

VIP Member
I wonder why Chloe is moving? She hasn't even been there a year. Probably preggers and needs a bigger place.
Or maybe her parents have give a deposit for a mortgage ............
Oh I do like watching pigs fly .
---
I'm wondering if it was temporary council accommodation until a permanent place became available
There was a " to let" sign outside when she was moving in plus she decorated too.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I can see why they want a boy. Sue will be praying for another granddaughter.
Whether they have a girl or a boy the baby will be loved and cared for no matter what.
I do think they will break the mould and be over the moon with either
Not like millie and Chester or sue and the boys.