Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Maybe they are going to The Netherlands? Centerparcs or something? I doubt Sue knows any flags and just typed the country in her phone and the relevant flag comes up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Pastymuncher

I don’t have them mixed up. Ellie is out partying with her mates not babysitting and playing house like Aimee. Ellie is the one who jumped from the plane, she’s the one who didn’t go to Disney with the cult but went on her own girls’ holiday. I don’t think she is like the other Radford girls, I think she is more independent and hopefully will break the mould.
Never say Never

JaneRev

VIP Member
I've said it before and I will say it again...
I'm honestly surprised Sue/Nowell did not pursue IVF. Think of all the content/money. She may have even got her real life not pretend twins.
Would any clinic take them on though with 22 pregnancies. That's probably on of the reasons why they didn't outwardly pursue it. They've really locked onto poor suffering pets and the Grandchild count in the last couple of years.

Plus not spending on IVF means they can fund their amazing holidays to Disney

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Oooh what was the documentary called please? Sounds like something I’d like.
There’s definitely a mental health issue going on with Sue having one baby after another but I suppose social services couldn’t interfere unless there is definite cause for concern.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Agree. The work ethic in that family seems very poor. Fully grown adult male children all lazing in their beds playing on computers. Nowull at work a few hours a day if he's not on holiday or filming fabricated shite for channel 5, Sue doing bugger all, the kids lazing around at school and ending up with no qualifications. Not one of them has a career, not one. None of them have been to uni. Absolute bunch of no hoper scroungers.
Plus the older kids can get UC if they are not working & living at home as my son needed to go on to it briefly & they didn't ask about his dads income etc .

• Wow

guineapig71

Yeah they've got money to burn
And Sue has her lessons to learn
As punctuation ain't her thing,
And she's got so many kids yet to bring ,(up)
All the older kids living in social housing
It's enough to make you go rousing

hssdrs

VIP Member
Where are Kayee and dumbo going to be living after the baby is born? Will Sue be squashing them in? I personally can’t see that relationship lasting, and as for Chloe, I can’t believe she’s still with her work shy supermodel boyfriend.
Over-crowding pts { if that is a thing in England } = social housing.
As for Chole she will be advised not to have another with Jake.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Ah I thought we’d already had the whole “proud of herself for having a shrimp or whatever again” seafood bingo moment.
We’re braced for the moan about all the laundry (after bitching about the weather here of course)
Shame how Katie has remembered her sisters 18th today but her mother hasn’t…..
Maybe have missed the 1st seafood ......
I doubt the kids will be back tomorrow unless " supermum" Sue can get uniform , bags/ pencils cases / lunches all done today.

What I don’t understand is - it’s a violent crime, so how did he get an ESTA to get into America?!?
From what google tells me when going through the esta you can click no when it asks you if you have convictions. It’s on that person if they want to take that risk when they ultimately get caught on arrival to the us if your subjected to a random stop.
---
There’s also an option to apply for visa if your not eligible for an esta due to criminal convictions. This is through the embassy but even then assault falls under the crimes of moral turpitude so a visa isn’t always guaranteed.

Last edited:

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
She is not a 12 going by this photo.......

That dress does not suit her! It’s like her head perched on top of someone else’s body.

And why had Katie’s baby not been mentioned by Sue? Has she been told to stop interfering…

xxDimplesxx

It is a series on Netflix about a lost plane that suddenly lands years later than it took off and the passengers have some sort of power.
I started to watch it but gave up! Must have made a real impression if I’ve forgotten all about it!!

lissy8219

VIP Member
Nowull is such a skank isn't he. Just caught a bit of his vlog in Facebook where he scratched the camper and he's sooo gross. Ugly, dirty looking and always sniffing and wiping his nose on his hand. I bet he stinks.
He has aged dreadfully recently imo.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Never mind the fact that they have at least one child doing GCSEs starting this week but that's not a priority to them
And dont the younger kids get some type of “ homework” to be completed whilst they’re off? Reading,? spellings? it’s not like they must be advanced fgs, they’ve already missed so much school they’re constantly playing catch up but hey, who cares 🤷‍♀️certainly not Saggy Flaps and Barnacle Bollocks, just desperate for content…and why not go somewhere nearer ? Knowsley Safari Park ? 🤔🙄🐒🦓