Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneRev

VIP Member
The whole Harley story doesn’t add up. If your daughter had been physically assaulted by a man who then subsequently assaulted your other daughters, would you take him on (a very expensive) holiday and cheer when he declares his marriage intentions?
This is of course a rhetorical question. Of course you wouldn’t. You would have made sure he was nowhere near any of the family, particularly given that there are very young children involved.
It just goes to show how much Scratty and Nowell actually give a shit. They've got the morals of sewer rats

Reactions: 4

lissy8219

VIP Member
If lockdown didn't happen there would have been at least 1 more baby.
The menopause could hit her hard .
I've said it before and I will say it again...
I'm honestly surprised Sue/Nowell did not pursue IVF. Think of all the content/money. She may have even got her real life not pretend twins.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Scratty is stupid. I suspect she gave up parenting after the first 7 or so kids and then left the older ones to raise the younger kids.

xxDimplesxx

If they are I know someone who’s going next week I’ll get them to keep an eye out and take in the wild pics.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
They strike me as the kind of people who wouldn’t divide their will equally and would give different amounts to different children based on their situation - and by that I obviously mean who Sue likes the most the day she writes her will. Makes sense if one child’s a millionaire and the other isn’t, but not when you’ve 21 kids in council housing.

Something else I’ve just thought of that I’m sure has been discussed before, but what would happen to all the younger kids if God forbid something happened to S&N? I don’t wish it on anyone obviously, and you shouldn’t think like that, but things happen. Even if you split the under 18s between Sophie/Chloe/Katie (the only ones likely to step up - not that they should have to of course) that’s 3-4 kids each. They’ve no other family. Just one of many things they didn’t consider beforehand.
They can all go live with the gormless grandma

• Haha
So with all these kids, when the parents pass away, and are left the business and house. What will they all do to survive!?

The girls will just keep popping out kids for benefits so they'll all be able to move on with their lives. Will the sons all just keep living together?!

A very difficult position to put 21 kids lives in

sebanna

Chatty Member
All 4 older girls will have kids by October .
So who's next ?
Aimee
Ellie
Or
Chole or even Millie.
Could you Imagine your son coming in saying he is dating a Radford girl ........I would hand him a packet of condoms.
They've missed poor Heidie off that list and made it look like Sue only had twenty children.

I wonder if she meant to put it up, screenshot, send the screenshot to Carla, before deleting it. Thus giving Carla a scare but not making herself look unprofessional. Or maybe that's too much thinking for Sue.
Yeah that’s next level. Sue is still in the early stage 🤣

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
It is a series on Netflix about a lost plane that suddenly lands years later than it took off and the passengers have some sort of power.
There’s no way she’s following along with Manifest. After the first season it became hard work to watch. Also the Christmas mug? Really…..

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Well well well! Another Radford girl pregnant! What a suprise.......oh wait!
Not so much a surprise love. I said this weeks ago. Get away from your mum pronto!
---
Didn’t Katie and Connor get engaged after the ‘running away to be with him’ saga?
---
Chloe and Millie have congratulated her.
And they’re hoping for Blue hearts.. … is that a show of defiance against Sue? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited: