Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
If Sue or Noel are found guilty in court, would they get their license taken away?
If yNoel is found guilty by a jury you get a tougher sentence but he could claim they have many kids , business etc that they need 2 parents with a licence & he gets a hefty fine plus pts instead.

Reactions: 5

Shinealight

VIP Member
Scratty is possibly the most unphotogenic woman I've ever seen 😂😂 She's only beaten by her nasty looking creep so called husband. Neither of the grifters have aged well
Scratty is possibly the most unphotogenic woman I've ever seen 😂😂 She's only beaten by her nasty looking creep so called husband. Neither of the grifters have aged well
This is one of the reasons I can’t understand TV companies making series about them and the fuss some people make!
Neither of them look or sound good on camera, neither do they have any sort of presence or wit, or even any comic timing or appeal at all.
As for the kids, totally feral and… sorry to say but the Radford genes are strong in most of them 🤢

Elle Woods

VIP Member
She announced on her/bf Facebook. Nothing from Sue though .
---

Yep!
---
Oooo I just went and had a stalk of her fb! I’m not surprised she’s pregnant tbh. To give it to her though Katie has always seemed really good with the children from what I’ve seen in vlogs it looked like she pretty much bought Archie up herself at one point 😅

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sues latest post about orderin summer clothes and dresses for the next holiday has really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason. Now, thanks to living at home while I save for a deposit for a house, I can afford to go away. So she can't call me jealous. But for a lot of people this not the case at all.

She must be so stupid to think flauting these holdiay is a good thing or makes them lookl good. I know some of their sheep will defend them to hills saying they deserve these holidays because they work oh so hard. Biut they don't. I bet the majority of their followers would like one just trip to disneyland. A lot of people are really struggling right now and they just rubbing everyone's faces. They're not good parents, they don't work hard. They have every right to go on holiday. But florida every time? Ludicrous. Its so expensive! What's wrong with a eurocamp in France or a nice hotel or private villa in Spain or one of the canary or Belaric islands? I don't understand the obsession with florida and Disney world!

There will many kis stuck at home this summer with little do while their parents work hard to pay the bills. Many won't get holidays or days out. And this is what pisses me off when sue posts this stuff. They've become so detached from the reality they used to live in. It's infuriating!
Completely agree. Like you I can also afford to go away so I can't see how I could possibly be jealous of her. But I hate hate hate the way she throws it in her followers faces all the time. Most of the followers who physically comment in her stories are from the lower socio-economic groups and therefore gullible and a bit stupid and will defend her on all the anti Radford posts, of which there are many. But it will be those same people who are likely on benefits, unable to go away. Appreciate that I am generalising a LOT there, but its those very people who should be struggling with the idea that such a low class family, with such poor parenting role models, make as much as they do.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Hei die is so mouthy for a four year old. Let’s hope school manage to control her mouth but I won’t hold my breath. She’s going to end up like her eldest sister and mother.
Something that really puzzles me, why the hell does Scratty Sue have to laugh at every single thing those kids do. Be it a good or bad thing she has that stupid bloody giggle. I wish she would keep her mouth shut as well. Stupid idiot.
Because Scratty is a simpleton.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
So with all these kids, when the parents pass away, and are left the business and house. What will they all do to survive!?

The girls will just keep popping out kids for benefits so they'll all be able to move on with their lives. Will the sons all just keep living together?!

A very difficult position to put 21 kids lives in
Even if they do leave some money, the value of the house isn't going to be more than a little bit split 21 ways. And the arguments they will have over it, especially if all those adult manchildren are still living there. They strike me as people who live in the here and now, unable to plan for the future when their kids are all grown adults, they have hundreds of, grandchildren, none of whom will be likely to have a close bond with nanny and grandad. Sophie kids will be having babies of their own all grown up before Heidi and the other young girl start producing. What a nightmare. There won't be the funds to be taking Heidi's kids to florida that's for sure.

ae77

VIP Member
Sorry didn't they make a massive song and dance about the kids never wearing their siblings hand me downs?
Wonder what changed there then? Seen all the bad publicity they are getting and trying to stay relevant maybe?
Reminds me of some American horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2908544

They having a flaming laugh? They’ve just come back from 2 weeks in Disney, and Millie and her bloke are having a nice couple of days away. God life’s hard isn’t it? 😡
I knew we shouldn’t have bought our own house and sent the kids to uni. Should’ve just knocked out kid after kid and sponged off the state instead ☹
This is the sweetner that comes before the big push. Sue’s way is to buy people, keep them sweet and then you’re indebted to her to use you as she needs to. She’s done it with all her kids and the partners of the older ones.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
I do wonder if the whole Harvey being violent was made up. It’s the type of thing they do. More like they were the aggressors. Way to belittle those who do actually deal with DV.

• Wow