Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

have the privilege

Some of the initial appeal was the circus show, it was strange and interesting because people couldn’t imagine it. But the over saturation gets rid of that, nobody will be interested in a few years because there’s nothing to gape at when the mystery isn’t there

Reactions: 5

xxDimplesxx

They stayed in the Netherlands before at a huge house attached to a theme park so maybe they’ve been gifted that again!

• Wow

sebanna

VIP Member
Would he even get a visa for the States if he had a violent crime on his criminal record?
I'm wondering if Millie dropped the charges. The case where he was accused of assaulting Sue and Ellie, may have fallen apart if they didn't have very serious injuries and there was evidence of them jumping him.

sted

I don’t think they have much saved. I think they spend it as it comes in so they can claim benefits based on income

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Since when have prices ever mattered to this lot?
To say they paid just under 500 for each caravan for a week compared to apparently 1.2k per caravan for a week in the UK
Not sure where that is that's the cost of most peoples entire holiday.
Considering they happily splash 5 figures in florida odd they would suddenly be a travel agents.
Plus £90 to hire linen errmm thanks but no thanks.

How exactly does she think that's cheaper than the UK??

EightyEight

I'm just reading through the threads I'm not caught up on the new ones yet. I've just had to comment on the names.

I can understand why she named the girls with the 'ie' names. I have 4, 3 girls and a boy and they end in the 'ie' sound. It never started out that way intentionally but by the fourth i actively looked for a boys name ending in that sound and with 5 letters, as I'd realised at this point that the three girls had 5 letter names too. 😂 Now i think about it, mine, my husbands and even the dog have five letter names 🫣😂.

My cousin has two girls - Lillie and Millie and another girl I know two boys - Clayton and Layton. I do find it weird all the names there is and you'd chose something so similar 🤷‍♀️.

In regards to prams/pushchairs I totally get it, I LOVE prams I had 7 for my first 😂🙈

I know a family with 10 kids, it always made me think how much I'd hate to cook for that many people EVERY SINGLE DAY. I couldn't imagine being Sue and Noel doing it for their brood. 🫠

• Wow

lissy8219

VIP Member
Don’t forget Sue and the swimming competition thing where she was wearing a different swimming cap.

---
Chloe’s boyfriend going for a modelling shoot too because he could obviously make a career out of it 🤣😆🤣
---
Josh (?) being in trouble at school and getting in with the wrong crowd.

At this point I think it’s probably easier to list the things that ARE real!!!
It's hilarious actually just how many there are lol.

• Haha

lissy8219

VIP Member
Has it really been a year since she got stroppy and "left" her birthday celebrations over one comment and then faked the photo that was commented under for show content with many noticing it wasn't the same as the original one 🤨
Probably even longer🤣 their filming is hardly known for its honesty.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I’m surprised none of the girls have gone into beauty therapy as a career/apprenticeship (other than Chloe with her make up) as they all regularly get their nails/eyelashes/brows pimped up 😂 I don’t think any of the boys have done apprenticeships either? I know apprenticeships aren’t for everyone but in my mind if education isn’t necessarily something you want to pursue, then learning a trade is so useful. Shame neither of their parents encourage more than just selling themselves online.
Agree. And once trained it's something they can do from home around kids school hours etc. And, of course, it will all be cash in hand which is right up their street.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
In Katie's story is she pointing at her stomach and saying baby?! I may have misread completely though!
I was going to say don’t be daft they’re just dancing/mucking about but watched it back and it does look like it 😳
---
I doubt the kids will be back tomorrow unless " supermum" Sue can get uniform , bags/ pencils cases / lunches all done today.
Ha ha ha that’s what Katie is for, silly.

RaeLy

The saddest part about Katie’s pregnancy isn’t that she’s a young mum- young mums can make wonderful mothers- it’s that we all predicted it. We KNEW she wouldn’t make it into her 20s without producing another grandchild for Sue and Nowull. We don’t predict that these young girls will go to university or travel the world, because their parents don’t encourage anything and don’t celebrate anything other than pregnancies. Katie has done exactly what everyone knew she would do because her mother and sisters have set the standard for her. Unfortunately her little sisters are only going to follow in her footsteps and they’ll be seen as odd if they aren’t procreating as soon as they can.
Isn't she already in her 20s? I was 20 when I fell pregnant with my daughter, had her at 21, was a single mum and even tho it was hard, I've done my best and she is a lovely kid

Also, Chloe's moving house soon

sebanna

VIP Member
seems like Sue was happy to share details of Harvey's abusive behaviour towards Millie because they'd had a fall out and she was trying to prove a point as to why she hadn't invited Millie and her kids on their Disney holiday - which backfired, given that Sue claimed that Millie and the children were at risk, yet had happily jetted off to the US and was defending her behaviour while sitting by the pool in Florida, while her daughter and grandchildren were in danger. i guess her and Nowull are happy for Millie to marry him even though he apparently attacked Sue and a few of the older girls AND has been physically violent towards Millie, because they the proposal will mean the family is plastered all over the media, and know a Radford wedding will likely boost the ratings for their show. Sue is hardly one to care about her children's wellbeing - especially if doing so would involve missing out on content. money is the priority!
A lot of the time, Sue would be better off not commenting. You think there would be someone who could advise them on how to deal with situations like this and the negative social media comments.
The Radford's and Channel 5 are probably pleased to have a big wedding for the programme, they can have umpteen pretend disasters in the run up to it.