Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Baby/toddler rearing will be a walk in the park for Katie. She won’t be confused about “is this colic or a milk allergy?” Coz she is well versed in looking after babies and toddlers. It’s the schooling age that concerns me.

Will she read to them? take them to toddler groups and meet new people not just her sisters? Practice phonics? Insist on them doing homework? Take them to the museum and organise after school clubs? Insist that they focus on education first? Cross country?

I doubt it. I really fucking doubt it.
Yes she will be a good Mummy. Much better than Sue and trampy Millie.

Reactions: 5

wowee22

Chatty Member
Really, now blaming a neighbour down the road for sharing the location before it aired
Pretty sure they splashed it everywhere first
Long before it aired.

They can't help but lie
I don't think they would have taken it down and then relisted it so soon without good reason
More like they didnt want to sell to you sue
After plastering it everywhere including filming every inch for the show.
I’m local and didn’t know that was the house til they aired it and I googled the name of the property. Took me a little work to find it too as I thought they’d picked one in the middle of nowhere not just off the bypass. Watch then redo the garden now that they need to stay. Those poor neighbours had a glimpse but sadly taken away……

“They asked: "Are you still moving house." However, Sue sadly revealed their purchase "fell through" and that the couple had a change of heart. She shared: "No it fell through and we decided that we didn't want a mortgage going into our 60s. Too old for that now." Sue added: "I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason and I'm so glad he took it off the market now."

wowee22

Chatty Member
So there using the walkers daughters treatment abroad as a holiday can they get any sicker
This reminds me of an Instagram one the southernescape03. Nice lady. Split from her husband and her sister did a go fund me to help with relocate and legal costs. 168k followers so probably has an income from that and shes there buying lovely rattan furniture and a banana umbrella for her deck. I mean, please can someone buy me patio furniture?

greycloud

Sorry didn't they make a massive song and dance about the kids never wearing their siblings hand me downs?
Wonder what changed there then? Seen all the bad publicity they are getting and trying to stay relevant maybe?
Those dresses are fugly!

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she's on about her aldi shop again.
3rd time this week apparently
Whatever happened to the massive asda online deliveries is that still a thing for them? Or is money tighter now.
The boot is full piled high with chocolate cereal, milk and squash.
Can't think why that isn't lasting
They'll be over filling bowls and not being filled for long 🤨

They need something like porridge, weetabix and fruit for breakfast.
Maybe they wouldn't snack so often
Maybe Asda prices are hitting hard like the rest of us .
So doing a few Aldi shops in hope they will give her a #AD to ease the shopping bill.

ae77

VIP Member
Actually has to get off her arse to go and get it well done sue 👏. Another weekend away in the motor home ?

Sorry didn't they make a massive song and dance about the kids never wearing their siblings hand me downs?
Wonder what changed there then? Seen all the bad publicity they are getting and trying to stay relevant maybe?
Surprised she didn’t just get rid of them like she does with everything else 🙄

lissy8219

VIP Member
Just seen Noel’s video and caught a glimpse of the rabbit cage. If a rabbit id living in that they need reporting!!! It’s disgustingly filthy and far too small.
Don't worry the rabbits are long gone I think. They would have been far too much hard work for lazy Sue!

Now Katie's pregnant Millie and the wedding will take a back seat as no way a wedding worth 2mins of content is better than a baby that's going to bring sue years of content

• Sad