Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Don’t forget we saw them on the tv that time in two motor homes they’d hired with the kids not in seatbelts. I doubt strapping her kids in their car seats is a high priority for Sue, not when there’s holidays to be had.

Reactions: 5

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
If that is Katie’s ultrasound and not a stock one I would say a girl. The shape of the skull is what to look for in 12 week scans. The smoother is a girl. The more bulky and jagged it’s a boy. That’s the skull theory. Then there’s the theory on where the placenta placement is. Then there’s the Nub theory, which can only be used from then 8 week scan I think. Just a bit of fun before any one gets themselves all wound up.

Ultimately, I hope Katie and Connor have a long healthy and happy relationship. That’s what’s best for this baby. I hope they don’t see DV, cheating or their mum shrugging off education. Unlike the other radford grandchildren…….
Skull theory didn't work with my two daughters, first had a round, smooth skull in ultrasound, so worked for her, second daughters was completely different, so I was adamant she'd be a boy ... she was not.... to be fair though, she still has a big forehead now at nearly 4! 🙈🤣

I just don't know why you'd want so many kids?! Getting my two dressed and ready and out the door of a morning is stressful enough and completely puts me off having anymore, that I just can't imagine affording school uniforms/extra curricular activities/school trips/school dinners for anymore children... and that's with saving all my eldest's clothes for my littlest!

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Omg!! Bonnie in the go-karts screaming and Sue yelling, ‘Nowull I think you’re squashing her!’ Snd shrieking with laughter!!
That looked really uncomfortable and I bet it did hurt poor Bonnie!
What a great mum! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Is anyone a sonographer or good at guessing gender from scan pics!?
This baby better hope she is a she. That's all I can say!
I have a feeling baby will be a boy
Maybe their constant arguing is about Katie not wanting the baby to be known as just another radford and used as show content since it looks likely they will take dad's surname.

Aren't they all radfords besides maybe sophies kids?

It's surprising the news hasn't picked up on her announcement they like to snoop on socials normally.

Nor have sue or noel made a song and dance about it.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I hate to say this but there’s a certain one (or 2 👀) of those kids that really grate on me.
You're very kind! For me all the older girls, Tillie, Archie and Heidie are spoiled bratty types. My least favourites are Archie and Heidie two very badly behaved children

• Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
Millie had obviously forgiven him by the time it got to court as it was about the time that Elodie was conceived.

Harley posted that was going to court and then that he was free man. So the case may have been thrown out.
I hadn't seen that, I do still get the feeling sue and Nowell have used it to their advantage then they'll wonder why Joe public bring it up

hssdrs

VIP Member
Sue with a Aldi food haul there to prove to us she does feed the kids. You should go to your local butcher though sue the meat is a lot nicer . However I feel this latest story was more for our benefit not for the nutrition of your children .
What's wrong with bulk buying meat /chicken etc from the business butcher ?
Also a weekly order from the fruit "n" veg supplier ?
Or was this haul a #ad

Attachments

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
So their recent trip was filmed, what do we think their staged disaster will be? Flat tyres on the motorway? Forgotten passports and a fake mad dash back home?

wowee22

Chatty Member
Wonder what happened at noels 9.30am court hearing this morning cos clearly he ain’t attended
He’s probably sent a solicitor/barrister in place or since declared they remembered who was driving. It’s bound to be Sue as she drives it the most. Bet he drives around in the minibus so he doesn’t get noticed. They’re very unlucky to get caught and can’t imagine the speed. EVERYBODY speeds on that road. Actually, thinking about where it’s probably been caught, it will be the quiet bit towards the unit..bet they were going over a ton hence the need to fight as it’s an instant ban.

Mkgsrm03

What I don’t understand is - it’s a violent crime, so how did he get an ESTA to get into America?!?

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
I know isn't the brightest spark, but even she would know it would be better to buy a holiday home in Florida if they had that income.

sebanna

VIP Member
Long time lurker, just wante to add my ffs to the baby news sigh

On a purely curious note how the hell does that household broadbnd support that many people??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Two people streaming here and it's slower than Sue to get off her ass
Sue once advertised a broadband provider- saying how all twenty could go online at once.

• Wow