Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
A lot of the minions won’t be interested in Disney. They won’t have the spare cash for a trip, never mind 20 trips. And they can’t be appealing to the Disney fans. Their content has no information and looks pretty crap

Reactions: 6

Pastymuncher

Me too! Never in a million years do they earn that!!
If they were earning those figures they wouldn't of been refused a mortgage, if they had that money in their account they would of either brought the house outright or put a large deposit down and they would of put a deposit down on a property so that is bs

hssdrs

VIP Member
Since when have prices ever mattered to this lot?
To say they paid just under 500 for each caravan for a week compared to apparently 1.2k per caravan for a week in the UK
Not sure where that is that's the cost of most peoples entire holiday.
Considering they happily splash 5 figures in florida odd they would suddenly be a travel agents.
Plus £90 to hire linen errmm thanks but no thanks.

How exactly does she think that's cheaper than the UK??
Is she adding fuel for the cars, the tunnel cost x 2 .
The exchange rate is not that good 1 Pound Sterling =1.17 Euro.
OHHHHH But wait washing & dishwashers machines you don't get that down the Haven or Parkdean.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Certainly not in this case. I mean half of those siblings don’t know the other half. Does Bonnie have any kind of sibling relationship with Sophie for example? How about Hallie and Josh? Chris and Archie? Daniel and Heidie? No of course not. It’s very sad.

Hopefully Katie’s little boy will be close with Chester.
The children can not name all their siblings!!!

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Is it just speculation that Katie is pregnant or has it been announced and I’ve just missed a whole chapter 😂

lissy8219

VIP Member
Is it just speculation that Katie is pregnant or has it been announced and I’ve just missed a whole chapter 😂
She announced on her/bf Facebook. Nothing from Sue though .
---
Is Katie the one who went "missing" on holiday abroad when she went after her lummox of a boyfriend? I've tried to Google but honest to god they all look the fucking same
Yep!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Actually has to get off her arse to go and get it well done sue 👏. Another weekend away in the motor home ?

Yep, that’s the only reason she’s gone shopping let’s be honest. Chocolate cereal, pancakes, waffles for breakfast. Lunch out. Then meat, meat and more meat on the bbq in the evening. Lovely varied diet.

I notice she said on that last vlog about Heidie‘s jumpsuit being too big. She said Heidie was wearing Bonnie’s one that’s why the shoulder kept falling down (but she doesn’t read here, Hi Sue 👋 ) and yet Bonnie’s one didn’t look too small, it looked the right size, hmm.

• Haha
What's wrong with bulk buying meat /chicken etc from the business butcher ?
Also a weekly order from the fruit "n" veg supplier ?
Or was this haul a #ad
Which makes you think that possibly they don’t get their meat and veg from a local supplier and it’s just another one of their fantasies that they stick up on their website to make people think they’re this little cottage industry business that works so hard to provide for their 22 children 🙄

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
How come they drove for 12+ hours to the Netherlands when they could have flown??
Originally I just assumed they took the motorhome but I'm sure sue made a comment about how they should bring it next time.

For people who don't give a monkeys about costs And go to Disney 5 times a year its a little bizarre.
Convenient they booked a holiday at the same time noels supposed to be in court 🤨
I wonder if there is something to hide
Ie someone who shouldn't have been driving or doing something less than legal.

wowee22

Chatty Member
So Sophie is training like mad for a photoshoot in two weeks.
Pity she’s an ugly mare.
He’s only just done one with his clients. Pretty sure it must be a solo one as he’s not been mentioning it since. I’m not a fan of the style of them personally as they go from before poor lighting to buff, faked tan and posed photos in the gym. He’s a great trainer and a really nice guy but the after shots remind me of the body building competitions. Not for me.

sebanna

VIP Member
How do we know that’s true though? That’s only the Radford’s side. Do we know the outcome of the court hearing? Was he even in court for that? I wouldn’t trust a word that lot say.
Millie had obviously forgiven him by the time it got to court as it was about the time that Elodie was conceived.

Harley posted that was going to court and then that he was free man. So the case may have been thrown out.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Def a few holiday as daisy asked to go to the beach and sue said no. There was no love or friendliness in her voice so obv they have to stick to the organised itinerary. Then they said to heat the pool is 35 dollars a day and they not paying that. So obv extras they have to pay for which they won’t. If someone can afford to do Disney with 30 people every 3 months that cost wouldn’t matter but my point is why would anyone gift them the same holidays several times a year. They def didn’t pay for this they just like to make out they are richer than they are.
---
Free
---
If josh is 16 he is probably preparing for his GCSEs that started this week or. A levels if not in year 11
Def not A levels lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I see it’s Ellie’s 19th today, her sisters have wished her Happy Birthday on Instagram but nothing from Sue, that I can see, as yet.

• Wow
  • Sad