Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I wonder why Chloe is moving? She hasn't even been there a year. Probably preggers and needs a bigger place.

Reactions: 6

AllieBee

VIP Member
Could be worse imagine being stuck in the car with sue or Noel! 🤢🤣
Or being 13 years old and in a car on your own with Nowull!

Wonder how the convo goes in that car, bet S and N don't speak to each other and all S says is 'is it nice Heidi, do you love it Heidi'

WitchPlease

Does Sue not realise that she can just ignore messages? There is absolutely no obligation to reply, let alone spend loads of time and energy into investigating them.
Imagine all the 'chill time with a coffee' she's missing out on 🙄

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
We've been asked to provide character references for a friend wanting to foster, they need a few, 10 is expected. The forms arrived last night. 3 A4 pages of questions, just some that they may struggle with. I expect it will be at least 20 pages by the time we've filled it in. Do they even know 10 people, especially 10 people that can put together a legible sentence

What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?

What sort of support networks do they have in place?

Is the applicant capable of keeping certain information confidential?

Does the applicant have good communication skills?

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?
They'd fail on all those questions 🤦😡

RaeLy

The screen shots are from the Radfords Instagram page, I think Sue was probably drunk last night and they will be deleted this morning.

Sounds like Sue is annoyed at being heavily taxed however for years she wouldn't have paid any while receiving a fortune in tax credits. Chris, Sophie, Millie and Chloe's families will have been supported by tax credits or UC.

The camper van may well have been gifted or partially gifted as its featured heavily on the vlogs and social media. The camper van and Disney Holidays will be off setted against tax.
She's still going this morning 🙈

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Would any clinic take them on though with 22 pregnancies. That's probably on of the reasons why they didn't outwardly pursue it. They've really locked onto poor suffering pets and the Grandchild count in the last couple of years.

Plus not spending on IVF means they can fund their amazing holidays to Disney
I don't think any clinic would give IVF to a woman of Sues age given the condition of her womb etc. She's got to be a mess given all those pregnancies and starting before her body was mature enough to give birth. I can't see them trying for IVF though, if anything I could see them paying a surrogate though who in their right mind would want to be impregnated with Nowulls skanky sperm. But I think they are putting all the focus on the new grandchildren and rinsing them for every bit of engagement they can get. So greedy. This family is totally dysfunctional.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Absolutely do not want to defend them but the 3 rating was last year. Isn't the 5 rating the newest? Or have I read it wrong
No the 5* is for the unit and the 3* is for the shop which previously had 1* and had to close to improve.
This was only last August.

They've never been honest about it though and pretend the 5 is for both.

wowee22

Chatty Member
That's made me realise tillie had her birthday just before ellie and there wasn't a single thing posted for her yet they wished aimee a happy birthday a few days before
And Ellie got all the attention last year.
They always ignore tillie other than her medical appointments

Not a peep about her leg op since last year should be around now
---

Chloe will be after a load of compo then
Why didn't she take mila to either jakes parents house or her own parents house to wash and feed her until the water and power was fixed??
Instead sat there moaning
Trying to get sympathy

Even if the bunch weren't home someone would have been.
She wants to thank her lucky stars she doesn’t have to pay to get it fixed like home owners have to do. Not washing is just minging though…no excuse you wrong ‘un!

SandGrown

Chatty Member
If yNoel is found guilty by a jury you get a tougher sentence but he could claim they have many kids , business etc that they need 2 parents with a licence & he gets a hefty fine plus pts instead.
it's in a magistrates court, there won't be a jury.

Nosymum

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the kids they didn’t stand a chance with those parents, may sound snobby but I wouldn’t want my little one hanging around with them. 😬