The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people trolls just because they disagree. In my job we have to deal with minor complaints (other opinions) on a reasonably regular basis. We can’t just shout troll when someone disagrees with a system.
I absolutely hate that too. No one can have a different option anymore without being called a troll, it’s crazy.

Reactions: 16
Umm, who’s Lauryn Goodman and why does she think she’s special?
Shes a convicted benefit cheat who got pregnant twice by kyle walker twice. 1st time he was in a relationship 2nd time he was married. Look at her wiki on here. Shes absolutely bleeping nuts and totally obsessed with his wife and sons

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does Sue not realise that she can just ignore messages? There is absolutely no obligation to reply, let alone spend loads of time and energy into investigating them.
Imagine all the 'chill time with a coffee' she's missing out on 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why are people trolls just because they disagree. In my job we have to deal with minor complaints (other opinions) on a reasonably regular basis. We can’t just shout troll when someone disagrees with a system.
Or if you call someone out. For example point out a parent on YouTube is in the wrong and you get "You're just a troll that's jealous of a beautiful family" I was lucky enough once to have a family vlogger mention one of my comments in their videos, one where I called them out and told them how selfish they were as parents towards their children. Apparently that was a "really rude and ignorant comment" all the comments from their subcribers were like "who was rude, I'll report them" or " how can anyone hate on such wonderful parents?" And "don't listen to the jealous trolls" I just laughed it off because I know at the end of the day I'm not the one forcing my children to perform for millions of people or exploiting children for money. But because I care about their children I'm apparently a "troll"

Reactions: 13
Or if you call someone out. For example point out a parent on YouTube is in the wrong and you get "You're just a troll that's jealous of a beautiful family" I was lucky enough once to have a family vlogger mention one of my comments in their videos, one where I called them out and told them how selfish they were as parents towards their children. Apparently that was a "really rude and ignorant comment" all the comments from their subcribers were like "who was rude, I'll report them" or " how can anyone hate on such wonderful parents?" And "don't listen to the jealous trolls" I just laughed it off because I know at the end of the day I'm not the one forcing my children to perform for millions of people or exploiting children for money. But because I care about their children I'm apparently a "troll"
It always amazes me how there's a subsection if society that swallow everything they see as perfection. And see nothing wrong with chikd exploitation. It's cruel and abusive to force your kids to perform for millions of strangers, or even worse, film little ones who have no idea what's happening and can't consent. Still we know noel isn't too bothered about consent of children don't we, bloody nonce. And most celebrities are generally aware and keep their children's faces and identities well away from public gaze. It's mostly these horrible influencers who use their kids in this way, the Radfords being one of the worst. They saw their chance to make some cash and took it, not giving a tit about protecting their children. I don't understand how they don't see how wrong it is. I wish it were illegal to use kids like this they are child abusers

Reactions: 14
Sue can barely string a sentence together never mind a full stop and mentioning shes a hard earned high tax payer . Aw sue it’s a shame 🤡 . Remind me when did you last do a days work ?
---
Sue a lifetime of child benefit and tax credits .
Whatever tax she is paying now doesn’t make up for what she has claimed over the years or what her adult kids are now claiming. Sounds like somebody’s a bit pissed they have to do what most of us have done all our working lives and pay their way. Also Sue, try some grammar and punctuation lessons before you go calling people ‘idiots’ 🤦‍♀️
---
“Hard earned” 😳
I think she meant ‘hardly earned’ 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed the lack of #ads on Insta .
Don't know about the vlogs of youtube as I can't stand her voice plus the poor kids needing to be "actors" .
If so maybe that side of the money has dried up plus the backlash she got last year with her black Friday deals links that she failed to tell her flock of sheep that she would get commission if they bought them through her link.

On another note about youtube they are getting a lot less views for their everyday life's as in the endless weekend away in the motorhome then say Christmas / Disney.
So there go's another money pot slowing going down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprise surprise she's on about her aldi shop again.
3rd time this week apparently
Whatever happened to the massive asda online deliveries is that still a thing for them? Or is money tighter now.
The boot is full piled high with chocolate cereal, milk and squash.
Can't think why that isn't lasting
They'll be over filling bowls and not being filled for long 🤨

They need something like porridge, weetabix and fruit for breakfast.
Maybe they wouldn't snack so often

Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to the massive asda online deliveries is that still a thing for them? Or is money tighter now.

Probably doesn't help that they are feeding them a quarter of a fish finger each whilst Scratty and Nowall pile their plates up 😞

Maybe Asda prices are hitting hard like the rest of us .
So doing a few Aldi shops in hope they will give her a #AD to ease the shopping bill.

Reactions: 5
Actually has to get off her arse to go and get it well done sue 👏. Another weekend away in the motor home ?

Reactions: 5
Actually has to get off her arse to go and get it well done sue 👏. Another weekend away in the motor home ?

Yep, that’s the only reason she’s gone shopping let’s be honest. Chocolate cereal, pancakes, waffles for breakfast. Lunch out. Then meat, meat and more meat on the bbq in the evening. Lovely varied diet.

I notice she said on that last vlog about Heidie‘s jumpsuit being too big. She said Heidie was wearing Bonnie’s one that’s why the shoulder kept falling down (but she doesn’t read here, Hi Sue 👋 ) and yet Bonnie’s one didn’t look too small, it looked the right size, hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yep, that’s the only reason she’s gone shopping let’s be honest. Chocolate cereal, pancakes, waffles for breakfast. Lunch out. Then meat, meat and more meat on the bbq in the evening. Lovely varied diet.

I notice she said on that last vlog about Heidie‘s jumpsuit being too big. She said Heidie was wearing Bonnie’s one that’s why the shoulder kept falling down (but she doesn’t read here, Hi Sue 👋 ) and yet Bonnie’s one didn’t look too small, it looked the right size, hmm.
Curious, this being the same person who was adamant noone would have hand me downs as they don't want the children to think that's all there good for

Paired with the sudden aldi shops
Is the money from the show drying up?
Blowing it on holidays and luxuries doesn't seem so smart now does it?

Doesn't she feed those kids a bunch of old tit. Isn't Nowull supposed to be a cook or something? Maybe they would like to make sure their kids eat healthily you always see them munching on sweets and ice cream and other sweet stuff, never healthy food. Useless mother she is

I'm wondering if their PR team have advised them to be more relatable hence the Aldi shop etc. I also think their book didn't do as well as they thought it would.

Reactions: 8
I wonder If their big summer holiday will be visiting the bestie pals the ingham family at their new "home " in Dubai ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.