The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she only has 5 at primary and Casper can get himself ready. Surely she’s capable of that? And then Heidi to get to nursery which is the one at the school probably.

Reactions: 7
she only has 5 at primary and Casper can get himself ready. Surely she’s capable of that? And then Heidi to get to nursery which is the one at the school probably.
It's too much for Scratty she needs that time to look at more Disney holidays 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have more than that! But minus the 50 million dogs and absolute chaos of their house.🤣

Reactions: 3
Is anyone a sonographer or good at guessing gender from scan pics!?
This baby better hope she is a she. That's all I can say!
I have a feeling baby will be a boy
Maybe their constant arguing is about Katie not wanting the baby to be known as just another radford and used as show content since it looks likely they will take dad's surname.

Aren't they all radfords besides maybe sophies kids?

It's surprising the news hasn't picked up on her announcement they like to snoop on socials normally.

Nor have sue or noel made a song and dance about it.

Reactions: 5
Another day another vlog.
This time Sue's moaning about the mess surprisingly 20+ sets of shoes and coats are going to get thrown about
Moans the kitchen was clean when she went to bed and came down to pots in the sink
With a full clean dishwasher that noone bothered to sort.
She lets the kids walk all over her instead of actually being firm
Almost as if she likes the attention.

Does another load of washing whilst waffling about needing to get another play structure for outside.
They don't have space as it is so why fill it.

Should of guessed the title is about Chesters hospital appointment a follow up with blood tests.
Sue's in the car with ophelia after being millies taxi
Carries on saying millie will phone her with the results later that day.
Is it really Sue's business??
Noels home before the school run must of been another day off.

They've been spending again.
One of the older girls bunk beds is gone and a double bed is in its place with a desk.

Also the barbecue is disgusting noone cleaned that.

Sue's loading up a car with rubbish it's not one I've seen before not family friendly either by the looks of things when was that bought??

• Wow
Another day another vlog.
This time Sue's moaning about the mess surprisingly 20+ sets of shoes and coats are going to get thrown about
Moans the kitchen was clean when she went to bed and came down to pots in the sink
With a full clean dishwasher that noone bothered to sort.
She lets the kids walk all over her instead of actually being firm
Almost as if she likes the attention.

Does another load of washing whilst waffling about needing to get another play structure for outside.
They don't have space as it is so why fill it.

Should of guessed the title is about Chesters hospital appointment a follow up with blood tests.
Sue's in the car with ophelia after being millies taxi
Carries on saying millie will phone her with the results later that day.
Is it really Sue's business??
Noels home before the school run must of been another day off.

They've been spending again.
One of the older girls bunk beds is gone and a double bed is in its place with a desk.

Also the barbecue is disgusting noone cleaned that.

Sue's loading up a car with rubbish it's not one I've seen before not family friendly either by the looks of things when was that bought??
The way the camera is angled makes her look like her arms and body are huge and she has this tiny little head on top 😁

The way the camera is angled makes her look like her arms and body are huge and she has this tiny little head on top 😁
Scratty is possibly the most unphotogenic woman I've ever seen 😂😂 She's only beaten by her nasty looking creep so called husband. Neither of the grifters have aged well

• Haha
Well the lack of ppe at the pie factory has been picked up by one of the socials and they’re running it..queue the pedalo pie comments already. In 2022 he wore a hair net when he was trying to get marstons order

Reactions: 9
Well the lack of ppe at the pie factory has been picked up by one of the socials and they’re running it..queue the pedalo pie comments already. In 2022 he wore a hair net when he was trying to get marstons order
Oooh which one Lancs live?

Reactions: 1
It's really not a good look for the Radfraud's, more and more people are seeing them for what they are.

What exactly is she manifesting? Guess she’s now going by to live through Millie’s wedding to the man that a year ago they were slagging right off. Stop living through your kids and get some friends of your own

I thought she’d been watching Corrie 🤣🤣 (Recent storyline about manifesting 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I can see why they want a boy. Sue will be praying for another granddaughter.
Whether they have a girl or a boy the baby will be loved and cared for no matter what.
I do think they will break the mould and be over the moon with either
Not like millie and Chester or sue and the boys.

Reactions: 4
Whether they have a girl or a boy the baby will be loved and cared for no matter what.
And Connor seems to have a very supportive and loving family, Sue is gonna hate not being top nanna!

Reactions: 11
I hope that Katie and Connor do break the Radford mould.

It would be so nice to see them bucking the trend and not letting Scratty monetise the baby

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.