The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought manifest was a tv programme they were watching that I hadn’t heard of!! 🤣🤣
It is a series on Netflix about a lost plane that suddenly lands years later than it took off and the passengers have some sort of power.

Reactions: 9
It is a series on Netflix about a lost plane that suddenly lands years later than it took off and the passengers have some sort of power.
I started to watch it but gave up! Must have made a real impression if I’ve forgotten all about it!!

Reactions: 4
I thought manifest was a tv programme they were watching that I hadn’t heard of!! 🤣🤣
Oh maybe it is 🤣 that makes much more sense. I assumed Sue was jumping on the influencers manifest bandwagon a la Cole and Abbie 🙈🤣

• Haha
Oh maybe it is 🤣 that makes much more sense. I assumed Sue was jumping on the influencers manifest bandwagon a la Cole and Abbie 🙈🤣
She would never use the word ‘manifest’ it’s a too longy big word for little Suzie’s brain.

• Haha
What exactly is she manifesting? Guess she’s now going by to live through Millie’s wedding to the man that a year ago they were slagging right off. Stop living through your kids and get some friends of your own
I'm sure sues too thick to understand the concept of manifest!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it bother anyone else when influencers film in cemeteries?
By all means take flowers to loved ones but what's the need to film it?!

Reactions: 11
Some things should be kept private and that’s one of them .

Reactions: 13
It really annoys me, it's not something that should be plastered over SM, they do it because they think it makes them caring and heartbroken. I just find it unbelievably crass

A day in the life of noel in the bakery
Trying to prove he actually does something.
Still not convinced he gets up so early works for an hour or two then goes home to do the school drop off including sophies kids because sue can't cope
Goes back until the next school pick up.

How can the meat be delivered if no ones there to take it in
He moans its late yet it was due when he was home along with luke?

He has Mondays, weekends, holidays and afternoons off whilst chloe has Wednesdays off and the only other employee also wasn't in.

Still with the dirty aprons no hair net or anything remotely hygienic

Emphasised how temperatures and batch codes are recorded do if need be they can see where pies were delivered.

Interesting so why do so many customers have their money stolen and no order sent out most get a reply saying the order can't be found???
I think that puts his foot in it a bit 🤨

A day in the life of noel in the bakery
Trying to prove he actually does something.
Still not convinced he gets up so early works for an hour or two then goes home to do the school drop off including sophies kids because sue can't cope
Goes back until the next school pick up.

How can the meat be delivered if no ones there to take it in
He moans its late yet it was due when he was home along with luke?

He has Mondays, weekends, holidays and afternoons off whilst chloe has Wednesdays off and the only other employee also wasn't in.

Still with the dirty aprons no hair net or anything remotely hygienic

Emphasised how temperatures and batch codes are recorded do if need be they can see where pies were delivered.

Interesting so why do so many customers have their money stolen and no order sent out most get a reply saying the order can't be found???
I think that puts his foot in it a bit 🤨

Way back he did actually have to go to work early and then go home to do the school runs because Susie couldn't cope with the fifteen kids she had back then. So she goes on to have even more kids she cannot handle. She has him over an understandable barrel and is a manipulative and lazy bag.

Editing to add no I am not standing up for him but she is not the innocent victim some people like to paint her as. She may have been early on but don't be fooled.

Reactions: 8
What happened to the whites that they were wearing when they were being visited. Luke looks as scruffy as hell in his black hoody and how many times did Nowall touch hisface head and neck.
Ughhhh I couldn’t eat anything they have made, not even to save my life.

Reactions: 10
What happened to the whites that they were wearing when they were being visited. Luke looks as scruffy as hell in his black hoody and how many times did Nowall touch hisface head and neck.
Ughhhh I couldn’t eat anything they have made, not even to save my life.
I bet he wears that hoodie for weeks around the house and its full of dog hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There’s no way she’s following along with Manifest. After the first season it became hard work to watch. Also the Christmas mug? Really…..

Last time i said Luke was scruffy on here (a few months back) i got jumped on for it, so i’m back to say he still looks like a massive scruff and shouldn’t be around food

Like father like son, i guess

• Heart
I know I have three kids. I’m saying this family don’t do a levels lol He’s gcse
I don't think he's even doing GCSEs! It was mentioned by Sue that Josh was sent to college a year early by he school as his behaviour and attendance was awful and they thought he'd do better on a college course (presumably some sort of vocation)!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So far none of those kids has achieved anything other than procreation. Sue and Noel may have “their own business” as they so often spout off but their kids are bred to be scroungers.

Way back he did actually have to go to work early and then go home to do the school runs because Susie couldn't cope with the fifteen kids she had back then. So she goes on to have even more kids she cannot handle. She has him over an understandable barrel and is a manipulative and lazy bag.

Editing to add no I am not standing up for him but she is not the innocent victim some people like to paint her as. She may have been early on but don't be fooled.
He still goes out before 6am, then comes back for 8am, presumably to do the school run. He takes the minibus to work, it would make more sense to leave Lazy Susan with the minibus so he could stay at work and she could do the 3 minute drive to school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.