The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel cleaning up the garden (bet it was full of dog tit) and not a rabbit in sight. Wonder what happened to those poor little creatures. Like everything else, that scratty lot soon tire of things.

Reactions: 11
They strike me as the kind of people who wouldn’t divide their will equally and would give different amounts to different children based on their situation - and by that I obviously mean who Sue likes the most the day she writes her will. Makes sense if one child’s a millionaire and the other isn’t, but not when you’ve 21 kids in council housing.

Something else I’ve just thought of that I’m sure has been discussed before, but what would happen to all the younger kids if God forbid something happened to S&N? I don’t wish it on anyone obviously, and you shouldn’t think like that, but things happen. Even if you split the under 18s between Sophie/Chloe/Katie (the only ones likely to step up - not that they should have to of course) that’s 3-4 kids each. They’ve no other family. Just one of many things they didn’t consider beforehand.
I’m younger than her but not by much and we have our power of attorney and wills all sorted…did do years ago. They wont be going to Disney with Heidi’s kids as they’ll not be capable by then unless they start her as young as Sue did then they’d be 58 so maybe in with a chance. As much as Sue might think she’s young surrounding herself with a young family, her body has birthed 22 kids and will be ravaged. The human body is marvellous but it doesn’t work miracles. We’ve also reached that age where health does present issues.. I’m being screened for cancer for the second time in a different area now. Nothing that wealth can buy unfortunately and you’re not immune coz you’re a “celeb”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen Noel’s video and caught a glimpse of the rabbit cage. If a rabbit id living in that they need reporting!!! It’s disgustingly filthy and far too small.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Eloquently put ...
Sue won't see the comparison because she's thick as tit. Which makes it funnier for me
---
There’s a house near them on the market for 650k, similar house type and bedroom space etc. So assuming that’s what theirs would make and add in the pie shop business, they would be lucky to make 850k. Not bad. But then take out inheritance tax and divide what’s left between 21 of them. None of them are going to receive a bumper inheritance.
By the time Scratty and Nowell pop their clogs, they'll have spent every single penny, ran up thousands of pounds in debt. No will and testiment will have been drawn up. The kids will be left with a huge mess.

Just seen Noel’s video and caught a glimpse of the rabbit cage. If a rabbit id living in that they need reporting!!! It’s disgustingly filthy and far too small.
Don't worry the rabbits are long gone I think. They would have been far too much hard work for lazy Sue!

Reactions: 5
Oh god, they’re off to Disney to make customised Minnie ears aren’t they? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Make it make sense!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh god, they’re off to Disney to make customised Minnie ears aren’t they? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Make it make sense!!!!!
I seriously think this is learning difficulties to actually publicise this kind of behaviour. Nobody mature in their right mind would admit this publicly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
IMG_7736.jpeg

They having a flaming laugh? They’ve just come back from 2 weeks in Disney, and Millie and her bloke are having a nice couple of days away. God life’s hard isn’t it? 😡
I knew we shouldn’t have bought our own house and sent the kids to uni. Should’ve just knocked out kid after kid and sponged off the state instead ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2908544

They having a flaming laugh? They’ve just come back from 2 weeks in Disney, and Millie and her bloke are having a nice couple of days away. God life’s hard isn’t it? 😡
I knew we shouldn’t have bought our own house and sent the kids to uni. Should’ve just knocked out kid after kid and sponged off the state instead ☹
It must be so stressful for them, sitting on their arse, no ambition, popping out kids like her Scratty mother. But yeah have another holiday you pair of tone deaf scrongers

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2908544

That looks like pine lake which is like dirt cheap and down the road from them near jnct 35 of the m6. Think they even do them on wowcher so she’s probably got it cheap. I mean, most of us are “working” so guessing big H has got some time off “work” again?

Yawn fest the motorhome is getting all ready .
Its the simple things yep £50-60k motorhome is very simple indeed Sue
Making memories yep Sue rinse & repeat the same holiday park 20 mins down the road nearly every weekend.

• Heart
View attachment 2908544

This is the sweetner that comes before the big push. Sue’s way is to buy people, keep them sweet and then you’re indebted to her to use you as she needs to. She’s done it with all her kids and the partners of the older ones.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2908544

Same! Don't know why we all bother!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jesus wept. They start to believe their own bullshit. That “neighbour” clearly edited the channel 5 video showing the name of the property in the first few minutes eh? And there’s the faithful dedicated follower again. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ffs 😂
So nothing to do with the pictures they put out there or the fact that in their 50s no bank is going to give them a 25 year mortgage for the best part of £1 million. They really do live in Cloud Cuckoo land 🙄😂

• Heart
Jesus wept. They start to believe their own bullshit. That “neighbour” clearly edited the channel 5 video showing the name of the property in the first few minutes eh? And there’s the faithful dedicated follower again. 🙄
Really, now blaming a neighbour down the road for sharing the location before it aired
Pretty sure they splashed it everywhere first
Long before it aired.

They can't help but lie
I don't think they would have taken it down and then relisted it so soon without good reason
More like they didnt want to sell to you sue
After plastering it everywhere including filming every inch for the show.

Reactions: 9
Really, now blaming a neighbour down the road for sharing the location before it aired
Pretty sure they splashed it everywhere first
Long before it aired.

They can't help but lie
I don't think they would have taken it down and then relisted it so soon without good reason
More like they didnt want to sell to you sue
After plastering it everywhere including filming every inch for the show.
I’m local and didn’t know that was the house til they aired it and I googled the name of the property. Took me a little work to find it too as I thought they’d picked one in the middle of nowhere not just off the bypass. Watch then redo the garden now that they need to stay. Those poor neighbours had a glimpse but sadly taken away……

“They asked: "Are you still moving house." However, Sue sadly revealed their purchase "fell through" and that the couple had a change of heart. She shared: "No it fell through and we decided that we didn't want a mortgage going into our 60s. Too old for that now." Sue added: "I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason and I'm so glad he took it off the market now."

Reactions: 5
What exactly is she manifesting? Guess she’s now going by to live through Millie’s wedding to the man that a year ago they were slagging right off. Stop living through your kids and get some friends of your own

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What exactly is she manifesting? Guess she’s now going by to live through Millie’s wedding to the man that a year ago they were slagging right off. Stop living through your kids and get some friends of your own
I thought manifest was a tv programme they were watching that I hadn’t heard of!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.