The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they've bought another Porsche 🙄
Another Porsche are they for real
Why is it everytime its a big day for sue theres always a new expensive car!?

Put the money to better use instead of wasting it
Noone needs new car that often especially when your taking up half a street as it is.

Reactions: 13
Do we believe that Sue fell pregnant the very first time they had sex?! (I know it happens, but for it to happen to a 13 year old?) I'd only just started my periods at 12 years of age, and still playing with my Sindy dolls! It's grim, it's such predatory behaviour from Noel, why are people so blind to it!
---
Says it all really 😭

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Do we believe that Sue fell pregnant the very first time they had sex?! (I know it happens, but for it to happen to a 13 year old?) I'd only just started my periods at 12 years of age, and still playing with my Sindy dolls! It's grim, it's such predatory behaviour from Noel, why are people so blind to it!
---
Says it all really 😭
Noel says himself in the book he’s read two books in 20 years and Sue says she’s never been to a concert. They seem proud of it, because they think it’s a flex to “dedicate your life” to raising a million kids. What can they teach their children if they don’t actually have much life experience themselves? It’s just sad. I’m not jealous, I pity them. I’ve read more books this week than Noel has in 20 years, and I think my children have benefited from my knowledge over the years.

Reactions: 21
---
Says it all really 😭
No because she said herself it wasn't the first time. If memory serves, and it was some years back, when she was in big families on Facebook she mentioned miscarriage before Chris. Though like I say it was a long time ago and she may have been lying for shock value attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Another Porsche are they for real
Why is it everytime its a big day for sue theres always a new expensive car!?

Put the money to better use instead of wasting it
Noone needs new car that often especially when your taking up half a street as it is.
They lease them and the more they spend on cars etc, the less they are seen to “earn” therefore can still claim that child benefit they say they don’t claim.

Reactions: 6
They lease them and the more they spend on cars etc, the less they are seen to “earn” therefore can still claim that child benefit they say they don’t claim.
More so on the child benefit threshold has been up to £80k.

Reactions: 6
Yeah of course Sophie was banned from her prom for talking in class 🙄 Does she realise how many chances they are given to improve their behaviour before their prom? The naughtiest little shits are still allowed to go, so mouthy cow’s behaviour must’ve been really really bad 😡🤬
Your kids are feral, Sue because you are tit parents, you must realise that? You’ve been lucky so many of them are very docile or it could’ve turned out very differently…
Exactly! I was a tit a school and they said if I didn't buck my ideas up I wouldn't be allowed to go to my prom. Most schools don't want to ban kids from prom, it really is taken away after the very last chance.
---
No because she said herself it wasn't the first time. If memory serves, and it was some years back, when she was in big families on Facebook she mentioned miscarriage before Chris. Though like I say it was a long time ago and she may have been lying for shock value attention.
Somehow I can believe there was a miscarriage before chris. I really do wonder hoe long they were having sex for before Chris was conceived.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think that the police will haul his lordship for historic sex crimes?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think that the police will haul his lordship for historic sex crimes?
No. As much as it should happen, the CPS would say it’s not in the public interest (ie he poses no threat to the public). It’s not right but the police and courts (like most public services) are acutely underfunded and he just isn’t a priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
No. As much as it should happen, the CPS would say it’s not in the public interest (ie he poses no threat to the public). It’s not right but the police and courts (like most public services) are acutely underfunded and he just isn’t a priority.
That makes total sense.

I am however amazed that people are only now realising how old she was. It's been widely known for years if not longer than a decade.

Reactions: 10
I take it they are going back to Disney for the billionth time then going off Sue's post about trying to be organised getting packed and in her words the clothes are still packed from last time win win.
Well no they will all stink so not a win at all.

How does she brag so much knowing she hasn't lifted a finger to earn the money to pay for it

Oh and you can't miss the ps5 in the girls room

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the money wasted on tat, when that wardrobe’s falling to bits. It’s a pax from ikea so easy enough to just replace the bits that’re damaged. But why bother prioritising kids furniture when you could spend on rubbish constantly

Reactions: 14
I take it they are going back to Disney for the billionth time then going off Sue's post about trying to be organised getting packed and in her words the clothes are still packed from last time win win.

How does she brag so much knowing she hasn't lifted a finger to earn the money to pay for it

Was just coming to say the same thing, like you say surely having been stored away for so long they’re going to absolutely stink rotten 🤣

Reactions: 4
Was just coming to say the same thing, like you say surely having been stored away for so long they’re going to absolutely stink rotten 🤣
Sue will either not give a tit or take a pound shop version of febreeze if she can be arsed

I bet they all smell like impulse/lynx sweat and disappointment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well they might think he doesnt pose a threat to the public, but his f’king pies do..🥟🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Win win then for Sue. She's got no excuse now to go on a Primark haul buying new Disney clothes for everyone. But she still will though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Millions of women have stitches. It may not be the nicest thing but there's a lot worse i can think of. Why do they exaggerate everything. And think on Noel, if Sue had had an adult body instead of a child's body, ut may have been different. Paedophile.
To be fair to Sue i had stitches with my daughter, 16 of them. Been told I won't be able to deliver vaginally again if I do have any more children. And it was the most horrendous thing I've been through, not the stitching up bit but the pain after especially going to the toilet, I thought I'd rip my stitches open.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Sue i had stitches with my daughter, 16 of them. Been told I won't be able to deliver vaginally again if I do have any more children. And it was the most horrendous thing I've been through, not the stitching up bit but the pain after especially going to the toilet, I thought I'd rip my stitches open.
That's about exactly the opposite thing that's happened here though...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.