The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's already been posted but this just came up on my newsfeed

Im totally shocked that the writer only waited two weeks for their pie. Normally three times that.

Not surprised at the low score though 🤣
I couldn’t eat anything that pie dough had made. The thought makes me gip.

Reactions: 4
All the Mother’s Day messages thanks Sue for everything she does for her offspring. So that’s actually everything she’s bought them as she actually does buggar all but chill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their heads will not be able to fit through their doors, they already think they are god's gift!!
"Oooh Nuwell, we are oorthers now, aren't we Nuwell cos we wrote a book, didnt we Nuwell?!!!"
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Shame that photo of them with Chris as a baby can't be posted in every single comment slot in every place showing these people being so conceited and above themselves.
---
I can't believe people are actually buying this Rubbish!!
I never realised how low brow the readership of the Times had become 😱

Reactions: 4
They’ve not written a book though, they have very clearly either chatted to a ghost writer or literally spoken into a dictaphone and had it typed up.
---
My favourite part of the book was when Sue said, at the end, that Noel reminds her of Tom Cruise 😂 and Noel thinks Sue looks like Demi Moore 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The best thing is, his 6 year old daughter bought Nicole a present for mother's day on amazon chosen by herself... speaks volumes!!! Even she knows he's a waste of space lol
Looks like he was ment to have the kids this weekend but picked to go out instead

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Shame that photo of them with Chris as a baby can't be posted in every single comment slot in every place showing these people being so conceited and above themselves.
---

I never realised how low brow the readership of the Times had become 😱
"oh but vey staid togevva vey r suc a hardwerkin famille" 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t say much about Sunday times readers as Hinch, Greedy and all influencer’s that bring out tit books get to number 1! Hardly Jane Austen is it! Nothing to be proud of!

Reactions: 10
They’ve not written a book though, they have very clearly either chatted to a ghost writer or literally spoken into a dictaphone and had it typed up.
---
My favourite part of the book was when Sue said, at the end, that Noel reminds her of Tom Cruise 😂 and Noel thinks Sue looks like Demi Moore 🤣
Maybe a pound shop version, both of them are delusional, and thick as tit which is not a good mix

Reactions: 2
---
F*** off!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And people think that’s cute??? How in the name of everything holy do they get that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Demi Moore and Tom Cruise will be free for the movie adaptation of their book.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.