The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Scratty thinks she’s an author!!!! I nearly wet myself laughing. In your dreams you numpty.😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Or they will be able to see his black balls!
okay, so this may not be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if the reason they included this grim detail in the book is because they saw all the hype in the media and on socials when Prince Harry released his book, with details of him attending Will and Kate's wedding with a frostbitten penis and decided that talking about Nowull's rotting balls would garner similar publicity. we all know how desperate Sue is to cling to the Radford "fame" and keep themselves in the media spotlight, whether positive or negative. 🤢🤢

i do feel sorry for the younger kids though - not only being exploited throughout their entire childhood, but the bullying they must be experiencing at school, with all their classmates knowing about their dad's black balls AND the fact he raped their mum when she was a child. 😔

Reactions: 9
okay, so this may not be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if the reason they included this grim detail in the book is because they saw all the hype in the media and on socials when Prince Harry released his book, with details of him attending Will and Kate's wedding with a frostbitten penis and decided that talking about Nowull's rotting balls would garner similar publicity. we all know how desperate Sue is to cling to the Radford "fame" and keep themselves in the media spotlight, whether positive or negative. 🤢🤢

i do feel sorry for the younger kids though - not only being exploited throughout their entire childhood, but the bullying they must be experiencing at school, with all their classmates knowing about their dad's black balls AND the fact he raped their mum when she was a child. 😔
The younger ones were born to be exploited, their very existence was just for more content.

Reactions: 14
That lot are wayyyy too close for comfort
If you thought Birmingham was heaving on Saturdays before half the crowd will be them with it being the weekend
And they definitely won't pass up the chance for yet more wasteful and unneeded holiday shopping in the biggest primark!!!
Those poor staff will have double the mess to clean up
How long until they leave 🙄🤔

Reactions: 6
Oh Sue is asking how long does 1st passports are to come back .......... :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Sue is asking how long does 1st passports are to come back .......... :unsure: :unsure:
I no know. Does this mean Millie and her brood will be getting on the annual trip this Easter and will Harley be getting. You’d think after the fallout last year they wouldn’t go but they’re so hypocritical this bunch. Do anything for material gains

Reactions: 16
I no know. Does this mean Millie and her brood will be getting on the annual trip this Easter and will Harley be getting. You’d think after the fallout last year they wouldn’t go but they’re so hypocritical this bunch. Do anything for material gains
If it is Millie's family plus BF will they take neither Chole or Sophie family too?
Also need to remember it's not just the Radford kids that will be getting used to all these holiday's every year but the grandkids too.
They may have been tears of joy when they were told they were going to Disney but also tears of upset too when they don't go .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Like she needs to ask that, the number of them her and her brood must have applied for in the last few years!
Just letting everyone know they’re off on holiday again 🥱
She’s so crass and uncouth, not a shred of dignity about her.
Why don’t more people call her out on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they were going at Easter surely they would have the babies passports already? The schools break up next week don’t they? She’s just bloody showing off again, silly witch.

Will we have a mad last minute dash to Liverpool again. Another faked accidental leaving paperwork at home. So scripted it’s not even funny!

Reactions: 11
They’re not coming here again, are they? Say it isn’t so…we live just over an hour from Disney World. I think I can hear her yelling at her kids and Nowull from here. We don’t want them here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re not coming here again, are they? Say it isn’t so…we live just over an hour from Disney World. I think I can hear her yelling at her kids and Nowull from here. We don’t want them here.
More than likely unfortunately.
It's sad there's so many counties to visit but they just go back to Disney everytime claiming it's cheaper than everywhere else yeah right
Stay in the same place and visit the same attractions.

How excited can you be when you know it back to front don't think the kids have been anywhere other than France, which was filming each time, Orlando billions of times over and one trip to Holland years ago.

Also why is sue the one applying for the 1st passports all hers have one already I would have thought that would be a job for the actual parents( I use that term very loosely)
But no she takes over again 🙄

Last edited:
Sue must be on a first-name basis with the passport office, surely?! She must pay enough money to have her own contact there. “John, it’s me, we’re off again…”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got news for you, we don’t want them here either.
---
I honestly think all these trips to Disney aren’t for the kids, it’s for her. She’s trying to relive her childhood which she never had thanks to pervy. When you see her with the bloody stupid Minnie Mouse ears and outfits and tit ornaments she buys you just know she’s trying to be 13 again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.