The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is genuinely vomit inducing
Knew she was the one from the beginning she was 13 when you got her pregnant so how young was she when he met her
Fought to stay together so knew it was criminally wrong no just no 🤮

I really didnt need to know they still fancy each other thinking creepy noel looks anything like Tom cruise please book in to specsavers ASAP

If anything this is just noel proving why he should be on the register.

Reactions: 12
Rando stalking Sophie on FB (don’t ask why I ended up down that hole) saw this post from 2021 (I’m assuming from whatever was happening in the news) … thought her status was ironic tbh considering the age her mum had her first baby and Sophie constantly defending that …

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Nowull always knew Sue was the one - right from the very start. I'm assuming the book skips that detail that they first met when Sue was seven years old, thus presumably creepy Nowull was lusting over her as a child, admiring her legs while she was wearing her swimming costume and gymnastics leotard, having already decided that she was "the one". 🤢🤢

major bleeping ick, and the fact he already had plans to groom her to ensure they pwuld be togtehr from the first time they met is twisted as duck. I wonder if he even liked Sue's brother, or if be simply hung round with him as a way to get access to Sue. the whole situation is incredibly creepy, and makes me even more energy that Sue's parents didn’t step in to protect her. 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Nowull always knew Sue was the one - right from the very start. I'm assuming the book skips that detail that they first met when Sue was seven years old, thus presumably creepy Nowull was lusting over her as a child, admiring her legs while she was wearing her swimming costume and gymnastics leotard, having already decided that she was "the one". 🤢🤢

major bleeping ick, and the fact he already had plans to groom her to ensure they pwuld be togtehr from the first time they met is twisted as duck. I wonder if he even liked Sue's brother, or if be simply hung round with him as a way to get access to Sue. the whole situation is incredibly creepy, and makes me even more energy that Sue's parents didn’t step in to protect her. 😡
They are surprisingly honest about the timeline.

IMG_4295.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is post-natal depression a common side effect of a vasectomy, or does it only affect pedalos and their victims?

Is post-natal depression a common side effect of a vasectomy, or does it only affect pedalos and their victims?
I fully understand PND is real and can be debilitating without the correct support and if she genuinely was suffering, she has my sympathy. However, it seems to me that what she was suffering from was regret and fear of never having more children. She admits this in saying how happy she was to find out the reversal had worked and that she was pregnant again.
If 10 children isn’t enough to satisfy her maternal instinct that in itself should have triggered help.

Reactions: 8
I fully understand PND is real and can be debilitating without the correct support and if she genuinely was suffering, she has my sympathy. However, it seems to me that what she was suffering from was regret and fear of never having more children. She admits this in saying how happy she was to find out the reversal had worked and that she was pregnant again.
If 10 children isn’t enough to satisfy her maternal instinct that in itself should have triggered help.
Yeah, it is really concerning how bereft they both were after the vasectomy, despite being pregnant with their 9th child at the time. They then saved up to pay for the reversal (over £1,000) and continued to have children presumably until it was no longer physically possible.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t say much about Sunday times readers as Hinch, Greedy and all influencer’s that bring out tit books get to number 1! Hardly Jane Austen is it! Nothing to be proud of!
It's all just based on numbers of sales submitted by book sellers each week. If your lucky enough to have a largish thick following and release a book in a week that well known authors with 'cult' followings aren't, it's quite easy for the influencers to make the list, especially in that first week of sales when the idiot followers have been preordering for weeks and then on release amazon/waterstones, etc. all process these transactions at once. With the Internet, influencers and preorders, it is actually becoming a very meaningless list/accolade. Very few of these idiots would have managed previously (obviously they wouldn't have had their following), but having people physically turn up to book shops that submit their sales numbers, manage to hold and flick through the book and get an idea of contents and then decide to part money would have been a lot harder.

It's all just based on numbers of sales submitted by book sellers each week. If your lucky enough to have a largish thick following and release a book in a week that well known authors with 'cult' followings aren't, it's quite easy for the influencers to make the list, especially in that first week of sales when the idiot followers have been preordering for weeks and then on release amazon/waterstones, etc. all process these transactions at once. With the Internet, influencers and preorders, it is actually becoming a very meaningless list/accolade. Very few of these idiots would have managed previously (obviously they wouldn't have had their following), but having people physically turn up to book shops that submit their sales numbers, manage to hold and flick through the book and get an idea of contents and then decide to part money would have been a lot harder.
Yep, as would getting such a load of old shite published in the first place!

Reactions: 3
They are surprisingly honest about the timeline.

View attachment 2807740
so when he says that he knew that Sue was "the one" from the first time he saw her, he's not hiding the fact that at 11 years old, he was attracted to a seven year old. 🤢🤢

utterly grim. and the way it's written - presumably exactly how Nowull has told the story - it is implied that they met because their families lived close to each other, and THEN Nowull befriended Sue's older brother, in a way that seems he did so intentionally so he had an excuse to spend time with Sue.

ah well, it's nice of him to lay out the time line of his predatory behaviour all so clearly and publicly to save the police time in trying to get him to admit his crimes. the confidence he has in feeling so free to admit that he groomed and raped Sue, plus he makes it very clear he was fully aware of Sue's age when they started "going out", thus was fully aware that she was 13 when he began raping her almost immediately, which is interesting when "she probably looked older/lied about her age" is the excuse so regularly used by their fans to defend him! very confident that he was never prosecuted for his crimes that he has actually published a book bragging about his pedalo behaviour - almost taunting the police by publicising the abuse he "got away with". 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just had to vent on here after reading the article about them slating all the teachers at school for hating their children……
Apparently Sophie and Millie were banned from attending their proms and it’s ‘deeply’ affected their lives???? 🤷‍♀️. The explanation given as to why is that Sophie was just talking in class 😒 but they have no excuse for Millie, saying she was always challenging Sue said with a laugh……(you weren’t laughing when you were on the other end of her behaviour though were you Susan?). Then Josh was barred from attending a trip to Wembley which would you believe has also affected his life ‘massively’, again 😒….
It makes me angry the bullshit they are spewing about just to fill the pages of their book, it should be in the fiction section. Have they ever stopped to think that it’s up to them to teach their children how to behave and to respect the teachers at school. If it was bad when the oldest girls were there, just imagine what it’s like now they think they’re famous. They treat school as a place to send them when they’re not on holiday, they have no respect for term time and since they are away most weekends I would imagine homework is rarely done.
A final word on the illiterate man child eldest Radford….. slagging the mother of your children off online is not a good look, especially when it looks like a 9 year old wrote it. He should toddle off on the next bi-annual ‘holiday of a lifetime’ and leave his kids out of the tit show mess that is the Radford family.

Reactions: 21
Yeah of course Sophie was banned from her prom for talking in class 🙄 Does she realise how many chances they are given to improve their behaviour before their prom? The naughtiest little shits are still allowed to go, so mouthy cow’s behaviour must’ve been really really bad 😡🤬
Your kids are feral, Sue because you are tit parents, you must realise that? You’ve been lucky so many of them are very docile or it could’ve turned out very differently…

Reactions: 19
Yeah of course Sophie was banned from her prom for talking in class 🙄 Does she realise how many chances they are given to improve their behaviour before their prom? The naughtiest little shits are still allowed to go, so mouthy cow’s behaviour must’ve been really really bad 😡🤬
Your kids are feral, Sue because you are tit parents, you must realise that? You’ve been lucky so many of them are very docile or it could’ve turned out very differently…
Noel also says in the book that the boy who missed out on the Wembley trip only did so as he was picked on for being a Radford by the teachers. They maintain that Millie and Sophie weren’t allowed to go also because of discrimination becusse the worst they did was talk in class 🙄

Reactions: 5
Noel also says in the book that the boy who missed out on the Wembley trip only did so as he was picked on for being a Radford by the teachers. They maintain that Millie and Sophie weren’t allowed to go also because of discrimination becusse the worst they did was talk in class 🙄
Really the worst they did was talk when millies known to kick off when things don't go her way and sophies a mouthy, defensive woman who has always come across as a bit of a bully 🤨
I think someone's telling porkies.

Reactions: 13
We all know that’s bullshit. Those girls are mouthy and no doubt bullied their teachers as much as their peers. As for the kid not going to Wembley, what’s to stop them taking him? After all they love a good away trip in their camper van. Off you go Sue.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.