The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to think about his genitals at all, never mind blackened ones 🤮
His genitals should be blacklisted, not black.
Same as the rest of him and all of the horrendous family.
Why do publishers and media even give them airtime?

Reactions: 14
Here's something to make us feel ill 🤢
sounds like karma! 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤣

anyone with half a brain may have considered that with that happening, and with the doctor warning Sue it would be dangerous to have more kids after they lost Alfie, it was a sign from the universe NOT to continue having kids. 🙄

Reactions: 10
So I’ve been reading the book and it’s written basically like a conversation. They’ve clearly just sat and chatted and then it’s been written down into a “book”. There’s a lot of repetition and a lot of damage limitation in terms of “oh I can’t really remember why we did that” or “Millie and Sophie were banned from attending their high school proms but only because they were chatty in school, not because they were naughty”.

But I think the saddest chapter is the vasectomy one as it reads like two people who have so little in common or going on in their lives that they literally can’t envisage a relationship without having endless children. Sue was 28, pregnant with her 9th child, when Noel had the op, and they decided within a few days to save up £1,300 for the reversal. Two months after the reversal, she was pregnant with Ellie and they were “relieved and delighted” and went on to have 12 children after Ellie. It actually sounds like they were panic stricken at the prospect of “only” having 9 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
All very odd levels of dependency on procreating.

IMG_4182.png
IMG_4183.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So I’ve been reading the book and it’s written basically like a conversation. They’ve clearly just sat and chatted and then it’s been written down into a “book”. There’s a lot of repetition and a lot of damage limitation in terms of “oh I can’t really remember why we did that” or “Millie and Sophie were banned from attending their high school proms but only because they were chatty in school, not because they were naughty”.

But I think the saddest chapter is the vasectomy one as it reads like two people who have so little in common or going on in their lives that they literally can’t envisage a relationship without having endless children. Sue was 28, pregnant with her 9th child, when Noel had the op, and they decided within a few days to save up £1,300 for the reversal. Two months after the reversal, she was pregnant with Ellie and they were “relieved and delighted” and went on to have 12 children after Ellie. It actually sounds like they were panic stricken at the prospect of “only” having 9 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
All very odd levels of dependency on procreating.

View attachment 2804846View attachment 2804847
Well they obviously didn't have a proper discussion about noel having the op wanting it reversed days later, such a waste of time and resources!

This reads really badly and as you said like a rambly conversation ie you'll hear about that later or will get to that bit.
Not a book.

Reactions: 15
Well they obviously didn't have a proper discussion about noel having the op wanting it reversed days later, such a waste of time and resources!

This reads really badly and as you said like a rambly conversation ie you'll hear about that later or will get to that bit.
Not a book.
They say in the previous chapter that they felt peer pressured into having the vasectomy but neither wanted it to happen but they didn’t discuss it really, just went along with it and then instantly regretted it. Apparently they didn’t tell anyone about the reversal until after Hallie was born in 2018! They just let everyone believe the vasectomy had failed.

IMG_4184.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
have they posted about the new car on Insta? grey macan is parked up instead of the pink thing

Reactions: 3
So she had ‘post natal depression’ with James (cos he was a boy no doubt) but all she could think about was a vasectomy reversal to get pregnant again? 🤔 And was delighted when Ellie came along (cos she was a girl). There’s 18 months between James and Ellie, so a few months after having him her ‘post natal depression’ had miraculously disappeared because she found out she was pregnant with a girl?
---
have they posted about the new car on Insta? grey macan is parked up instead of the pink thing
Probably Sue’s REAL Mother’s Day present!!!

So she had ‘post natal depression’ with James (cos he was a boy no doubt) but all she could think about was a vasectomy reversal to get pregnant again? 🤔 And was delighted when Ellie came along (cos she was a girl). There’s 18 months between James and Ellie, so a few months after having him her ‘post natal depression’ had miraculously disappeared because she found out she was pregnant with a girl?
---

Probably Sue’s REAL Mother’s Day present!!!
If she truly had PND the last thing she would've wanted was to get pregnant again so soon. It sounds like some added drama to me.

Reactions: 13
They bought their house around the vasectomy reversal time. It must have a squeeze, nine children in an ordinary semi. Wonder if that was why he had a vasectomy because they couldn't fit anymore in and then they realised they could buy a ten bedroom house.

Reactions: 5
I flicked through the book in Waterstones whilst out shopping today. From what bits I read it’s pretty mundane - ‘I enjoyed sport at primary school but didn’t like maths’ ‘and the following year [insert child name] arrived! He/she was a good baby….’

Reactions: 8
I flicked through the book in Waterstones whilst out shopping today. From what bits I read it’s pretty mundane - ‘I enjoyed sport at primary school but didn’t like maths’ ‘and the following year [insert child name] arrived! He/she was a good baby….’
Yes, apparently all the children were good at running but few were good at much else (Noel says Oscar is their cleverest kid).
---
What a way with words 🤢

IMG_4186.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, apparently all the children were good at running but few were good at much else (Noel says Oscar is their cleverest kid).
---
What a way with words 🤢

View attachment 2805200
Millions of women have stitches. It may not be the nicest thing but there's a lot worse i can think of. Why do they exaggerate everything. And think on Noel, if Sue had had an adult body instead of a child's body, ut may have been different. Paedophile.

Reactions: 21
---
What a way with words 🤢

View attachment 2805200
Wtaf. Did that really need to be said? Did we hear the gory details of them stabbing his scrawny ball sack and nipping the sperm tubes? Nope. Something you take to the grave you freakin weirdos. Who the frig wants to read that sentence that the extreme measures needed to ensure safe delivery likened to a pork rind. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Omg that bacon rind comment is so bad, what the hell is wrong with him? I know it shouldn’t have but it made me laugh. Wth? Why would he say that?!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg that bacon rind comment is so bad, what the hell is wrong with him? I know it shouldn’t have but it made me laugh. Wth? Why would he say that?!!!
Because he's a disrespectful misogynist as well as a paedophile

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it's already been posted but this just came up on my newsfeed

Im totally shocked that the writer only waited two weeks for their pie. Normally three times that.

Not surprised at the low score though 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.