The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee they won’t sell out locally….
i love their local Waterstones clearly felt pressured to include it in their window display, given that the Radfrauds are local "celebs", but it's hardly taken a prime position in their display - not even at eye level, just shoved to the side as an afterthought, and far more there to fill a gap in the display of books they expect will lure people into their store, in a way that it will be totally overlooked - plus the front cover is hardly eye-catching! guaranteed it will be on sale at a reduced price very soon, as they desperately try to shift unsold stock! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why in God’s name are they not terrified that strangers want photos with their kids? Granted it’s Aimee and not one of the young ones but it’s still bleeping weird and they should be safeguarding her nonetheless. Aimee does not look thrilled. I don’t know why anyone would want a photo with S&N but at least they’re the “main characters” of the brand, so to speak. Having photos with the kids?! Weird, creepy, bit sad…

Reactions: 20
Just seen the video of the queue waiting for the book signing ........sorry but seen longer Q's for the next sale.
Sue looks like she has just went to the ironing pile took the jeans out & put them on.
Did she not even ask one of the older girls for advice on what to wear ?

Reactions: 5
Why in God’s name are they not terrified that strangers want photos with their kids? Granted it’s Aimee and not one of the young ones but it’s still bleeping weird and they should be safeguarding her nonetheless. Aimee does not look thrilled. I don’t know why anyone would want a photo with S&N but at least they’re the “main characters” of the brand, so to speak. Having photos with the kids?! Weird, creepy, bit sad…
tbf, both Aimee AND the girl in the photo with her looked incredibly uncomfortable - standing as far apart as possible and posing awkwardly. i assume a huge Radfraud fan dragged her daughter along to the book signing and demanded she pose with one of three Radford for a photo, rather than it being the girl's own request - which Sue would obviously have encouraged if it meant a book being sold, and thinking that fans asking for photos indicates that they are true slebs. both girls look like they just went along with it because their mothers told them to. and the girl in the photo looks less than thrilled to meet a Radford - couldn't make it any more obvious she did not want to be there! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the video of the queue waiting for the book signing ........sorry but seen longer Q's for the next sale.
Sue looks like she has just went to the ironing pile took the jeans out & put them on.
Did she not even ask one of the older girls for advice on what to wear ?
I'd be shocked if there was more than 10 people queueing this time.
Give it a week the book will be discounted in the bargain bins.

Reactions: 3
Ohh panic over everyone it's back in stock on Amazon! But sue doesn't read tattle 🤣🤣
Have you noticed all the replies to this? Everyone's spelling is atrocious. Guess that's what happens when you've got them as a role model. "I'm gunner get this"🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw someone online say that they had to pull their daughter out of Heysham High due to really bad bullying and they said "Can't name any names as the bullys family are well known to the area" Don't the older children go to or used to go to Heysham High? They didn't say when they pulled their child out but their daughter is 18 so I assume a few years at the most :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw someone online say that they had to pull their daughter out of Heysham High due to really bad bullying and they said "Can't name any names as the bullys family are well known to the area" Don't the older children go to or used to go to Heysham High? They didn't say when they pulled their child out but their daughter is 18 so I assume a few years at the most :confused:
A while back someone posted Luke and Millie's GCSE results and they were from Heysham college.

Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant
IMG_0254.png

Reactions: 16
Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant View attachment 2799714
Oh you mean they've booked yet another mega expensive holiday paid for by the kids and general public and chris is fuming level headed nicole doesn't want her kids within a mile of the teenage minded and weirdo grandparents??

Let's not forget he didn't give a toss last time sponging off his parents running off to disneyland whilst his kids were ignored
Honestly an embarrassing lot.

I guarantee the holidays are booked all the way to next year including multiple for Sues 50th why bother honouring guests orders when you can ignore them and pinch their money instead
Recent reviews don't read well for them.

Reactions: 17
So Chris gets to go on a second ‘holiday of a lifetime’. I hope he’s paying his share towards his children’s upbringing and not just spending it all on holidays.

Reactions: 15
Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant View attachment 2799714
Does that "Holiday of a lifetime" consist of walking round in extreme heat getting sunburnt and being fed nothing but junk food the whole time? Yeah I don't blame their mum for not letting them go. So far every "Holiday of a lifetime" that the Radfords have gone on has looked awful.

Reactions: 18
Why does the signing in the book look like a teen kid wrote it in a school jotter pad?🤔

Oh wait, of course 👀
did Sue sign the books in gel pen, with every letter i dotted with a doodled heart? i imagine she missed out on her high school graduation, signing yearbooks and the tradition of signing the shirts of other kids in her year - so she's fully making it for it now, with a throwback to the glittery/scented gel pens she would have loved to have the chance to use - if Nowull hadn't stole her childhood away from her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Max downwards go to Morecambe High (Morecambe Bay Academy), Josh was the last at Heysham High (Bay Leadership Academy) but rarely went as he was in the shop near home getting lunch most days. To be fair, there's a few well known local families that go there, not famous, but if you mention the surname locally, people wince.

It's no longer holiday of a lifetime when you go multiple times per year. The 'of a lifetime' means once in a lifetime. Their maths is probably as good as their English, but c'mon, counting to 1 isn't so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holiday of a lifetime . I’m calling it as either Florida or Australia .

Reactions: 6
I was watching a Disney vlog on YouTube the other day and a guy who goes there a lot said how expensive it is now to go. He went in for one day and it was over $900 for 2 with entry, food and the extra you have to pay for rides as there’s no fast pass now. I’ve been a few times and won’t go back to any Disney until they stop the rip off extras!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.