Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
She was just 13??? Have we got our calculations wrong. Did he actually get her pregnant at age 12? I just think they need to look at Tillie now. Would they be happy? And the fact they knew each other from age 7 makes him sound even more of a groomer. Sick. I think they think mentioning it makes it go away. 🤢
No in 1988 she would have been 13 she was born the year as me 1975

Reactions: 3

Tricham

Chatty Member
Chloe looks like she has a squint, needs surgery to correct it if so, I've had squint surgery as has my daughter its a day case but she'd struggle for awhile and need glasses afterwards most likely.
Not necessarily.
I have a squint and they just gave me a prism to 'fix' it when I wear my glasses. They told me surgery is a last resort. I think surgery is more common for children, but not when it is discovered/developed in adulthood. At least that's what they have lead me to believe! Tbh I'd rather I just had surgery!

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Three of mine had dummies and one sucked their thumb. Got rid of the dummies at 3 years old, the thumb sucker continued for years 🤦‍♀️
But yeah not when they are running around playing, only at night to sooth them.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
I honestly think the older and middle kids will have witnessed a lot of nasty arguments and falling out over the years. We all know that poncy Crusty bollocks has a really nasty streak in him and if you light the touch paper with Scratty she just explodes. She’s proved that on her social media. If things aren’t to her liking she is rude and nasty.They like to portray they are a loved up couple but I’m sure when the kids slept on bare mattresses in rooms with no escape there would have been some nasty atmospheres in that house. Obviously now there’s not as much pressure on them to provide and they really do think they are Slebs.
People don’t change their personality so I should imagine there will still be nasty episodes between the two of them.
Also the promoting the” Comic” they will be selling seems to have gone very quiet thank goodness!!!!
Why only the older and middle kids. Tv and video cameras are not on all the time!

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Noel impregnated Sue, Sue birthed them and loved them until the next one came along. Other than spending money on them, that's pretty much where parental involvement ends.

What trauma has she had? Being impregnated at 13 years old, by adult Noel?

Maybe you should read some previous threads to get a better idea of just how many faults they have. Loves and cares for their kids, but not enough to use car seats
Ok, I’m not their biggest fan or anything, I was just saying what I’d noticed. Maybe I’m comparing to my own childhood.

I’d say Sue has had trauma being given up by her Mum will have caused some trauma and yes Noel getting her pregnant so young can’t have even a nice experience. She was a child.

I don’t think she’s mother of the year, I don’t know what she’s like with them when the camera is off.

lissy8219

VIP Member
2 mins into the "Ikea" vlog and its making my eyes twitch all the touching.
Touch, touch, touch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

hssdrs

VIP Member
So lets break this up
started business 1999
9,2000,0000 divided by 24 = £ 383,333,333 of sales EVERY year .
But they live in a over crowded house worth 425K ?
Someone clearly is taking crap.
Opps maths fail

airwolf97

I was looking at their reviews for the pie shop online and they weren't great. It was more about customers having to wait 3 weeks for their order to be delivered or not showing up at all than the quality of the pie. Doesn't surprise me as they don't seem very organised.
Surely a pie goes off by then, what's the matter with them 🤯

Its a weird one because I myself was pregnant age 14 with someone who was over the age of consent. Didnt really think anything of it at the time or even now to behonest. But would I let my 13 year old go out with anyone over the age of consent, absolutely not.

Even when I look back now I wouldnt want to destroy his life like people seem to be wanting for this family.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
Maybe the school picked up on it. That's what happened with my sister and they treated her as autistic before she was formally diagnosed. It took ages for her to get fully assessIIed. These two that's would never have noticed any symptoms on their own.
I used to think Autism was made up because of how many parents were claiming benefits for every child for no reason. then my grandchild was diagnosed and I realised it was very real. Its sad that some parents want a diagnoses for financial benefits.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I think the series has finished.
Not sure why it's not on the schedule but it won't have finished yet, Sue's always harping on about still filming between housework and looking after the kids.
They will just be getting more episodes ready Chesters birthday will probably be one of next ones seen as they all seem to have made up

hssdrs

VIP Member
She was just 13??? Have we got our calculations wrong. Did he actually get her pregnant at age 12? I just think they need to look at Tillie now. Would they be happy? And the fact they knew each other from age 7 makes him sound even more of a groomer. Sick. I think they think mentioning it makes it go away. 🤢
Makes me a bit sick that my son is 12 the age Noel was when he 1st meet Sue age 7.

MayVis

Sorry but this has me SCREAMING! Phil, if you’re here hun - thanks for shouting facts x
That reply just screams #1 best-selling, published author…
---
They can’t do many book signings as they’re going away at Easter 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sebanna

VIP Member
I think this is one of those that you have to see both sides, 350k is a lot to ask for, to have reached 70k is incredible more than majority of fundraisers reach, however viewers aren't impressed with the show using their best friends child as content nd getting paid for it really wasn't a good move
Those that perhaps did want to help might not be in the position to do so right now.

You've got to think how much do they get per episode compared to how much they donated if at all
To be able to essentially abandon the pie business and customers that come with it and still go on extortionate spending sprees it must be a hefty amount.
Sue said on Facebook, that the whole fee for the episode had been donated. Wheter that's actually true but they must get about 10K per episode.