Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sebanna

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for the Walkers. The NHS will only offer palliative care so their only hope is to fund raise for private treatment and so they need 22K&C to promote the fundraiser.

Reactions: 3

sebanna

VIP Member
The Episode I found staged was the Christmas one, they bought two huge frozen Turkeys, and we're supposed to believe that someone left the fridge freezer door open for over at least 12 hours and no-one noticed so the turkeys defrosted and were ruined!!!
The Christmas specials are most staged, twee and unwatchable of them all.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
I don't get it. Are they proper celebs / influencers now then? Because their posts resemble others on Instagram and YouTube, ooh look where we are and who we are with? Is this really the face of modern entertainment?

hssdrs

VIP Member
Right need to make a new thread before Mods make one ..........

which one though ?

I like this one .......... "Not that it's any of your business"?? FFS you bloody put it out there on TV

Reactions: 2

hssdrs

VIP Member
Is it me or is there snow in that rain on the gazebo roof where Sue & Noel are sleeping tonight ?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Hold on how did the walkers pop into their shop and meet up either today or yesterday??
One they live up in Scotland and two it's a school night unless Scotland goes by different dates 🤔
And three that's not a pie do they sell sandwiches?

FrankieP

He might have been in his teens but she was just a little girl.
The age of criminal responsibility in Englabd had been 20 since 1968, so the fact Noel was only 18/19 when there was evidence (Chris) of his crime doesn't prevent him from being criminally responsible.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
There Is evidence to show that used at the start of sleep can reduce the risk of SiDS although not overwhelmingly conclusive. Mine had dummies in their bed and that was it and stopped when asked. I didn’t use at first with first as was trying the perfect mum scenario. When he was whinging and wouldn’t stop and my friend said “you know you can help him stop that” and I’m like, but I don’t want him to reject my milk… well, that was a bloody myth and god it saved my sanity.
I was worried about dummies and asked dentist. She said not to worry she forced her kids to take dummies because they were starting to thumb suck and that is a big problem!
---
They use dummies to reduce sids but smoke in the house 😂😂😂😂
Do they? Thats awful!

wowee22

Chatty Member
Is she talking about millie or Sophie using her for free childcare because there both just as bad millie doesn't even have an excuse as she doesn't work only only she can't be bothered off to nans they go
At least Sophie has somewhat of a valid reason with work.
Sophie’s. It was on the “we’ve been to silverdale yet again” vlog on fb

K4040

VIP Member
Only one sober adult for all those under 10s?? Wow, if I go out with family, we ensure theres 1 sober adult for every 3 children under 10 so that in the event something happens we can get all 3 children home safely.
She won’t care about harper getting supervised she’s got her iPad and phone as always… and she’s used to seeing her mum pissed up. She’ll probably put aimless to bed and let the others out