Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastymuncher

Sue
Hasn't
Any
Morals

Hmmm the whole Radford saga I believe... answers on a postcard - oh wait remember to put a stamp on it addressed, 22 kids and counting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I was looking at their reviews for the pie shop online and they weren't great. It was more about customers having to wait 3 weeks for their order to be delivered or not showing up at all than the quality of the pie. Doesn't surprise me as they don't seem very organised.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Well, Mrs khan is on her supporting strategy again 🙄. What would the radfords do without her?
It’s dead obvious what he’s talking about love. 😜
Is she talking about millie or Sophie using her for free childcare because there both just as bad millie doesn't even have an excuse as she doesn't work only only she can't be bothered off to nans they go
At least Sophie has somewhat of a valid reason with work.

Not sure why it's not on the schedule but it won't have finished yet, Sue's always harping on about still filming between housework and looking after the kids.
They will just be getting more episodes ready Chesters birthday will probably be one of next ones seen as they all seem to have made up
I thought Sue had confirmed somwehere that there was ten episodes not sure where it was though. ten would make sense the last two series' had ten episodes

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t feel loved as a child. However, to conflate loving children with giving them lots of things is probably not right (in my opinion).
You rarely see Sue (and never Noel) cuddle their children or sit and read a book with them. It’s always the older girls doing things with the younger ones like homework or cooking. The reason Sue had so many children is because she knew no other life and is so desperately afraid of being alone that her addiction took over. It’s a mental health problem which she obviously doesn’t see but she is now replacing children with dogs, holidays, and continuous spending. I doubt she is truly happy because she’s using all these things as crutches. She knows nothing about her own identity, and that is the really sad part.
Thank you. No I don’t mean what they buy their children, I just mean you can tell as parents they love their children.

I do think Sue is trying to fill a void and she’s had a lot of trauma. I can relate in a way, I used to have children or pets to fill that void. Not that I don’t adore them, and they’re my priority. I mean I kind of understand what she’s done that. They have their faults of course. Like any parent does I suppose.

• Wow

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Why can’t they just stay at home in their “ mansion.” It’s hardly the weather to be trailing them out in the Chavavan…sorry Sue Mo her home. Just let them have some chill time and recharge their batteries ready for school again
You could actually do some proper parenting for once…..perhaps that’s too much to expect from you being a sleb now.
There's lots going on in Lancaster & Morecambe this half term. https://baylightmorecambe.co.uk/ is the big one, a new laser tag is opening https://laser-rush.co.uk/, and most places have special events to support BayLight

sebanna

VIP Member
The book doesn't appear to be heavily marketed for a mother's day present. It doesn't appear to selling discounted in any supermarkets and only seems to be selling only in book shops for full price.

Reactions: 1