Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
If you read the story she was raped by her brother
Its a story I already know without reading it.
Raped by her brother yes but rape is rape heard Noel was her brother's friend.
Brother was 16 she was 11
The debate is how long were sue & noel having sex before she became pregnant ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Serves her right for opening her legs and producing 3 kids she can't support. You reap what you sow. However I do agree that rather than spunking thousands in trips to Disney, they could her help with a deposit for a shared ownership place. Would be a much more valuable use of their cash. Same with chloe.
Do you think Scratty and Nowall give them a wage for appearing in the shows?

sebanna

VIP Member
Poor Max for having autism and having 21 siblings! His gaming "problem" seems quite reasonable to me in that asylum.
I always thought Max came across well when being interviewed. He doesn't appear to have poor social skills then.

troutpout69

VIP Member
In
No
I reckon this will be the last series, that's why channel 5 don't care how bad it looks compared to their other shows.
There is nothing left to justify spending so much money on them could be put towards better things.
It's shocking how many people didn't know she was only 13 and he was nearly 18
Because they either avoided mentioning it or lied, didn't sue tell everyone she was 16??

With every news story posted more and more are finding out and it's not going in their favour
Brush up on the pie making you'll need it before long.
I’m not so sure if they are still pulling in decent viewing figures. I’ve started hate watching it!

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
😂😆🤣😂 I noticed that too, I even wound it back and put the subtitles on to see if they’d copy what she actually said, but the subtitles just said ‘he’s not the most responsible person is he?’ 🤣😆🤣😂
I also rewound it twice but I didn’t check the subtitles, at least im 100% sure im not going deaf now 🤣 responsiblist 😂😂😂

htaylor393

Dear lord. We all know that the timescales are off. What was it? Maybe 2 weeks of “tifs” with them??
Now it’s 6/8 weeks we are expecting them to have not been together? And a spa day and shit meal solves it?
I think what needs checking is Chloes eyes. They don’t look in the same directions and she probably needs glasses to correct that.
Point 2. Protecting the children and those at their schools especially primary and Casper is shown with full logo (not that it takes a brain surgeon to find the nearest school to their house).
And final point, who has 2 big tvs in one bedroom? These “men” need to grow up bloody gaming.
---

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’d been “apart” for 2 weeks…probably still living at the in-laws and pretending they’d split up. Didn’t see them rearranging the sleeping arrangements to accommodate a mum and baby. Which bedroom did they have for them for the “6 weeks”?
Chloe looks like she has a squint, needs surgery to correct it if so, I've had squint surgery as has my daughter its a day case but she'd struggle for awhile and need glasses afterwards most likely.

Little me.

VIP Member
I’m still perplexed where Chloe and mila slept during their “break up”. Who lost their room? They make such a big deal about getting solo rooms - surely someone gave theirs up for the 2 of them.
I’m still perplexed where Chloe and mila slept during their “break up”. Who lost their room? They make such a big deal about getting solo rooms - surely someone gave theirs up for the 2 of them.
Maybe they just bunked in with Katy and Conor slept on the deck.

• Haha