Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Someone sent actual money to the Walker family via Sue and Noel. Why didn’t they get it exchanged from the paper notes before they sent it on?

Attachments

Reactions: 1

wowee22

Chatty Member
They've definitely not moved yet. They apparantly 'bought' this house 8 months ago, but have managed to resist posting ANYTHING to youtube or insta. Just more scripted bollocks for channel 5.

An another note, campervan is outside the house. Silverdale must be breathing a sigh of relief.
I think they went up to williamsons park just but the video in the puddles just looks like the field across from it. Who knows?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
They did not confirm they had moved house.
When asked about "moving house" which was featured on their ch5 (made up) show Noel said - "you will have to continue to watch to find out what happens"
It was filmed during the summer/September of last year. To my knowledge they have not moved.
A- the house was too small.
B- sue probably would not want to leave behind her baby sitters!!🤣
The new house is still on the market isn't it?

You’re not even allowed dogs in the arndale so she must’ve smuggled that one in.
GMB article has turned sour on the comments. They should post a photo of 13 year old Tillie and ask would they be happy if a 17 yo got her pregnant. Would people be as supportive if they were claiming benefits and being like they were at 15 kids? Bare mattresses and broke?
Do you have a link the the GMB article please? I saw it before and now can't find it. Interesting to see the comments

sebanna

VIP Member
They’re not on the tv listings again tonight. Have the last few episodes been dropped?
There's suppose to be 12 episodes in the series and we have only had 6. The Radfords haven't said if the series is over or the next six will be shown later in the year. They sometimes have a break to allow more content to be filmed.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Ha it all makes sense now...

Ok so their show has been pulled from channel 5 so hence why the house sale didnt go through as they couldnt include it on their income the pie company has 28k to its name, we know holidays were (imho) paid for by channel 5. So their house is worth 415k roughly a mortgage is 4 - 4.5 times your income so say Noel is earning 30k a year that equates to borrowing between 120k to 135k.
So now SM now that has to be declared as income for tax purposes right?? So there is no way they earn anywhere near 350 - 400k a year so there it is won't be long before the Radford's dissapear into nothingness, we can hope right?
The series was split into last year. Two lots of six. Assume it’s the same this time.

htaylor393

And they asked Casper who his best friend is and he said, "Oscar." Of course it would be when Sue & Noel drag the kids away every weekend and don't give them the opportunity to get to know other kids very well.
Poor Casper couldn't even name all of his siblings. By 11 years old, he should have had a better handle on that. Even basic knowledge is not encouraged in that family.
Tbf if he's autistic it could be due to that. Theres only me and my brother but due to his autism he can't even tell you my name and age most days, if there was more of us he'd be even more confused