Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Hold on how did the walkers pop into their shop and meet up either today or yesterday??
One they live up in Scotland and two it's a school night unless Scotland goes by different dates 🤔
And three that's not a pie do they sell sandwiches?
I'm the central Scotland we went back yesterday .

Reactions: 3

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
i remember when they shared a link to the GFM to help raise money for Sophie's treatment, and the donation listed from the Radfrauds was £500 - an incredibly minimal amount in the context of their huge wealth, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays and tat. Sophie is supposedly the daughter of the family they class as their best friends! Sue will be happy to take credit for mentioning the fundraiser on their tv show, having drawn people's attention to the GFM - but the fact remains that they are exploiting her illness for content which is truly grim. realistically, they could have skipped a few holidays and donated thousands to help with Sophie's treatment. sure, it's not their responsibility - but it says a hell of a lot about their priorities and values when they perceive Disney holidays as money better spent than helping to save the life of their friend's daughter, especially when they go to Disney every other month! £500 is literal pennies to the Radfrauds. 😡
Has anyone dared post this on their Facebook page? I'm blocked I think 🤔👍

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I'm NE Scotland and our schools were off last week for midterm. Think most schools have had theirs and should all be back 🤷🏻‍♀️
Strange 🤨
Doesn't seem like your average day trip on a school day
Hopefully they aren't filming anything more for the greedy pair.

hssdrs

VIP Member
If these people have socail media why not PM the walkers.
Some people don't like just giving pages as the company take I think last I hear 10%.
Are these made cheques out to Sue ?
All veryyyyyyyyyy strange indeed.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Won't let me link GB news! Quite a good read!

Not sure if it will work or not x
ah yes, the "determination" and "hard work" of a sexual predator. lots of determination and commitment involved in the child grooming process - but Nowull totally smashed it, with all his hard work and effort, all the energy he put into raping a child. 🙄

lissy8219

VIP Member
Dubai
Disney
The Maldives.
Yes how silly to think somewhere different lol
---
I think something 100% expensive as it gives her a chance to again show off.
Barbados maybe?
---
March b day
---
Yes how silly to think somewhere different lol
---
I think something 100% expensive as it gives her a chance to again show off.
Barbados maybe?
---
March b day
Not sure why it has not changed to 49yrs.

Attachments

Last edited:

htaylor393

Well, Mrs khan is on her supporting strategy again 🙄. What would the radfords do without her?
It’s dead obvious what he’s talking about love. 😜
And I do wonder if Sophie actually ever looks after her own children at a weekend as they’re always off with nanna. I know she has commitments at the gym and a heavy social calendar to keep up with what with her being a public figure.
I was dying to ask where do all these bodies fit? Wonder what holgates policy is on overcrowding…surely breaches their risk assessment?
I've got a funny feeling they don't all stay there overnight, given its only about 20 mins away I reckon only the special few get to stay overnight and the others go home with the older kids who can drive

hssdrs

VIP Member
It will be one of those 48 hours trips to Spain that everyone is doing for Tic-tock but will be a boring vlog .