Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

htaylor393

Surely if they had actually donated the fee channel 5 would have been saying that at the start of the episode and they'd have made a big thing about it on Social Media? Smells to me more like an after thought and they're saying it now because people have mentioned it and they aren't actually doing it

Reactions: 18

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
This is todays top story
What gives them the idea they will be able to adopt or foster?
Even in 5/10 years they still won't have the space needed.
No child should be allowed to join that family where privacy doesn't exist, every minute is filmed by a camera crew and the attitudes are off the scale.

Creating more excuses not to work

• Angry
  • Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Birthday event of the year?
Chesters 1st birthday came first but they couldn't of cared less not even a post for him
But they went all out for mila yeah that's fair!

• Sad
  • Angry

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Noel says 'But it doesn't bother me. People will say what they like. I don't care what they say’. Well you should be ashamed you bloody nonce 😡
Never posted on here before but popped by to say - that’s defo pedalo territory. He says he was a child at 17. No mate. 🤦‍♀️ .

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
He's totally the sort or lad who thinks he needs to make no effort with his personality because he's so good looking...
He comes across as such a gormless bore with nothing upstairs. Whenever he's with Chloe he looks like a naughty little boy who has just been told off by his mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
If you don’t want to be judged, then don’t put your life online for the whole world to see. Not everyone is going to be positive about what you do and how you exploit your children.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I think they’ll find the first 11 raised the last 10 (well the girls anyway)!!
exactly this! very few of the Radford kids were raised by Noel and Sue. Chris was raised by his grandparents - certainly for the first few years of his life - and then by the time Chloe and Sophie - and then Millie - were young teens, they were raising their younger siblings from the minute they turned one, and Sue lost interest as they were no longer babies, quickly moving onto the next. in total, Sue and Noel raised 9 or 10 of their kids at the very most, and likely far fewer. and it's very evident in their inability to parent the kids, with the rare occasion Noel is left to take care of the younger kids with none of the older girls in hand to step in, he feeds them so much junk food and sweets that they get sick. yet this is a family who fans perceive them as "inspirational" in terms of their incredible parenting! Sue doesn't even know what clothes size her kids need, because she is so uninvolved in their lives, ffs! it's an absolute joke! 🤣

Laylaybelle

Sue and Nowell have never seen any “behaviours” from Max. How on earth was he diagnosed Autistic without having any behaviours??

I have two autistic children, the amount of hoops you have to jump through to get a diagnosis even when it’s glaringly obvious 😵💫 I just can’t comprehend it, I certainly can’t imagine them going to all the appointments and assessments and battling professionals every step of the way like most parents of SEND children.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Makes you wonder about the hygiene in the pie shop doesn't it? 🤢💩🤢💩
especially given that report that was unearthed a while ago about the appalling hygiene at the pie shop, when they were rated one star by the food standard agency - with details of the tap in the kitchen not working, where employees should be washing their hands, and also a lack of soap available. and that's not to mention the footage we have seen of women working with chipped polish on on their nails, and plasters hanging off their fingers, plus pies filled with chunks Nowull's dandruff and flakes of dried skin etc. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
The walls in that house is just disgusting grime’s propper scruffy they are I actually like Connor.
He does seem like a lovely person who actually put the effort in to make a good impression
Not sure how sue and noel sat there and said to consider letting him move in he needs a job and to pull his weight around the house whilst half the older ones who actually live there don't including sue 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17

sebanna

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have her life, for all the motor homes, nice cars or expensive holidays in the world.
It’s actually pitiful what happened to her.
Would anyone really want to have twenty-two pregnancies and births? A never ending circle of morning sickness, child birth and sleepless nights.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Feel like im watching an episode of supernanny 🙈
You chose to have 3 kids millie without thinking it through, no job and no car
Can't complain about it.

There singling Chester out and it's horrible to watch.

There is no argument for a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old. Yes it’s terrible that Chris has to deal with the backlash but why would you put yourself out there so publicly (particularly on the telly) knowing how it affects your kids? Happy to take the money and the freebies but don’t want any criticism. That’s not how public life works.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I'm only going of this which was posted earlier in the thread. Sue does sound defensive.
I really hate this whenever she spouts "Not that it's any of your business"!!! Yes it fucking is when it's shoved up on TV for all to see. She really is a thick one 😡

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
They all have wonky eyes because Noel does. If they were raised properly they would’ve seen an optician regularly and it would have been picked up.