Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Wonder if the woman who gave Sue a death stare in Sainburys has read this thread? I think the main purpose of the article is to promote the book. Sue won't want to adopt if social services won't allow it to be filmed for content.
---
tbf, the death stares I've given them have been in disgust at the kids grabbing stuff off the shelves, running riot and shouting, and I'm not alone

Reactions: 16

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I wonder if the Radford haven't actually bought Folly Farm but the programme has just paid for it to be temporarily removed from the market. Rightmove haven't marked it as sold. Sue said on loose women, you need to carry on watching to see what happens with the move but I don't think they've moved yet so doubt it will be on this series.
They've definitely not moved yet. They apparantly 'bought' this house 8 months ago, but have managed to resist posting ANYTHING to youtube or insta. Just more scripted bollocks for channel 5.

An another note, campervan is outside the house. Silverdale must be breathing a sigh of relief.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Does Sue have any emotion? When Noel told her about Sophie , her expression never changed. And thinking about it, you never see her hugging or cuddling the children. I’m always being affectionate with mine!
Cue Sue being overly affectionate and cuddling all the kids in the next Instagram post. Hi Sue 👋 (and you still need to take Lola for a good run or even a bloody walk, ya bitch).

• Haha
I don’t dislike this family, I wish I’d had parents that actually loved and cared about me when I was a child. I think they do really love their children. The programme has gone so fake and scripted.

Their friends daughter having cancer, was that not to raise awareness for the family? Does she have a Go Fund me? The family seems to be all for them being in that episode.
I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t feel loved as a child. However, to conflate loving children with giving them lots of things is probably not right (in my opinion).
You rarely see Sue (and never Noel) cuddle their children or sit and read a book with them. It’s always the older girls doing things with the younger ones like homework or cooking. The reason Sue had so many children is because she knew no other life and is so desperately afraid of being alone that her addiction took over. It’s a mental health problem which she obviously doesn’t see but she is now replacing children with dogs, holidays, and continuous spending. I doubt she is truly happy because she’s using all these things as crutches. She knows nothing about her own identity, and that is the really sad part.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I suspect school had a hand in it. There’s no way those two picked up that Max had some issues. I suspect there’s also other kids in the house who are autistic (suspect it’s hereditary) but they’ve not picked it up because the house is chaos. Max seems like a lovely kid but those idiots really have no clue at all and the support has probably come from school. I can’t see Scratty bothering herself to attend speech therapy sessions for Max or pushing for an OT. Can’t see them bothering to fund it either.
The only time Scratty can be arsed to get a diagnosis is if it meant they could get fast track passes for Disneyland 🙄

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
“Work commitments always get in the way of things…” Oh poor you Noel. Is half the year in Florida, the Maldives, DisneyLand Paris and wherever else you fuck off to, not enough? 🙄

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
And even though Nowall wasn't charged with abusing a minor,that's definitely going to go against them. NO WAY would they be allowed foster.

A hard watch as always. I’ve always had a massive soft spot for Max because he reminds me so much of my own child who also has autism so tonight felt even harder for me - I even had a tear watching him force eye contact 🥲

All their children are being failed but Max more than most. Autism can’t be cured but the right therapies could be life changing for him. All the money for Disney but nothing to support Maxs additional needs. But that’s the problem with the breeders, They aren’t trying to raise well rounded functioning adults, they just need them to babysit.

• Heart
I'd love to know David Attenborough's opinion on the Radford Family 🧐
I'm pretty sure he would be not very complimentary about them and their impact on the world and environment.
You could probably get a narration of him talking about groups of primates/monkeys and use it as a voiceover for any of their shows 😂

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How can they stand there knowing how much money they have wasted the last year alone that they could of donated to Sophie. I'm actually sickened at the nerve of them saying how amazing she is and watching their friends break down knowing they could of helped but chose holiday after holiday instead!
i remember when they shared a link to the GFM to help raise money for Sophie's treatment, and the donation listed from the Radfrauds was £500 - an incredibly minimal amount in the context of their huge wealth, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays and tat. Sophie is supposedly the daughter of the family they class as their best friends! Sue will be happy to take credit for mentioning the fundraiser on their tv show, having drawn people's attention to the GFM - but the fact remains that they are exploiting her illness for content which is truly grim. realistically, they could have skipped a few holidays and donated thousands to help with Sophie's treatment. sure, it's not their responsibility - but it says a hell of a lot about their priorities and values when they perceive Disney holidays as money better spent than helping to save the life of their friend's daughter, especially when they go to Disney every other month! £500 is literal pennies to the Radfrauds. 😡

have the privilege

I always thought Max came across well when being interviewed. He doesn't appear to have poor social skills then.
a camera’s completely different, just from the view of a fellow autistic. I don’t personally like being on camera because I feel self conscious, but it’s a world away from talking to people. They can tell you where to put your eyes and that’s it. No trying to guess the body language of a camera, you look into your designated position, and that’s it done. People are harder, they aren’t all the same and eye contact’s tricky, and they leave gaps for you to just know to reply in, and sometimes they interrupt…

ae77

VIP Member
I would like to see what their reaction would be and that of other parents and staff if a 17/18 year old started meeting Tillie after school . The lad would be classed as nonce whether from their era or now .
I’m the same age as sue and at her age i couldn’t decide if to have a perm or put sun in, in my hair never mind consenting to pervy pants .
How a Tv production company or a publisher can be associated with them I do not know.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Quite uncomfortable watching that. Earning off a young girls cancer story. I would love to think they’re genuine but it’s always what’s in it for them.

sebanna

VIP Member
They buy that house and they’re gonna struggle to say to council Katie needs a house as there will be ample room in a 10 bedroom house for 5 adults….and let’s face it, Connor loves to hang out with his older bros and that’s gonna come out tonight no doubt. Unless they’re trying it on now so Katie could move out before they do but considering it’s televised, would be difficult to approve her a council house now this shows they’ve bought another house.

I’ve just heard the voiceover for tonight’s show, having 22 kids, 10 grandkids, 7 dogs….if they’re going down the route of overcrowding this they need to check their maths as they don’t have 22 kids according to the births, deaths and marriages register. Rest in peace Alfie but they can’t keep including him in their figures for shits and giggles.
Would the council give Katie a house when she doesn't have any children. Her and Connor could both get a full time job and rent privately.

MayVis

The amount of people saying that Katie and Connor can’t afford to move out and live together.

Her parents spunk tens of thousands of pounds on unnecessary crap and holidays. They live in one of the cheaper areas of the country.

Surely Katie can use her portion of earnings from the TV show and social media income to pay her rent? 😉😉🤣🤣

Reactions: 15

Little me.

VIP Member
Greedy twats.
---
pweirdo contradicted himself about the flight. Exactly the opposite to what he said o the vlog. Lying skank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15