Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Urgh the people defending Nowall on FB. "Scratty must have been a real goer" etc😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢
That comment in particular was truly vile. she was "a goer" and also "she was asking for it" - even claiming that she'd probably slept with out men before Noel, and not boys, very specifically MEN. it's just the usual victim blaming - happy to defend a rapist, yet they reply furiously when people question if they would have the same attitude towards a man abusing their own child.

and ofc there are the usual "but they stayed together!" and "but he married her" and "at least he didn't get her pregnant and piss off like other deadbeat dads" and all the other excuses which supposedly negates his crimes. also "she probably looked older" with stories of 13 year old girls wearing make up and looking far mroe like they are in their 20s - the best comment mentioning how man 13year old girls are mistaken as older because they "are tall" - has he SEEN Sue?! 🙄🤣

ultimately, nobody can look at that photo of Sue holding baby Chris and claim she somehow tricked Noel into believing she was over the age of 16 - if anything, she looks younger than 13, and he was well aware of her age as he'd known her since she was 7. it's incredibly scary how quick people are to victim blame - an not just victim blame, but victim blame a CHILD - and leap to the defence of a rapist. Sue wasn't protected by her own parents, and all these years later, so many people will use any excuse possible, and even total speculation, to defend her abuser and justify his crimes. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20

troutpout69

VIP Member
I can’t get over all those dogs locked up in cages when Scratty and Noell were away. They should all be done for cruelty to animals!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Amelia pond

I can’t believe they’re cashing in on their friend’s daughter‘s cancer. Well I can, because nothing is off limits with them, the sick fuckers.
No it's knocking me sick, I don't know if I can continue watching. It's actually really upsetting. I knew they were scummy but jeez this is a new low even for them, they want to be giving every penny they earn from this episode to that poor girl.

Reactions: 19

Amelia pond

If this was my “supposed” best fiends I would be giving them every penny they need to go and get the treatment. They could do that they are the most selfish bastards ever….
Just the amount they've spent on holidays last year alone could of ensured that girl had funds for treatment for the foreseeable future. I mean it's not a hardship to go without holidays when their supposed 'best friends' daughter is fighting for her life.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Exactly what I said! How many thousands in Disney? Could have donated that instead 😡
---

I think you’re right! I think the only cars there were their own!
---

Not enough! Archie was 100% sat on the floor between seats 😡
Thick. Selfish. Uncaring.
---

Hit a nerve Sue? It’s only what lots are thinking even if they don’t dare say it!
---
Katie caught up with her friend Sophie…. That conversation was not between friends!! It was stilted and uncomfortable.
Does Sue have any emotion? When Noel told her about Sophie , her expression never changed. And thinking about it, you never see her hugging or cuddling the children. I’m always being affectionate with mine!

So many things wrong with this programme:
Cashing in on Sophie’s cancer story
Archie on the floor of the minivan
The dogs cramped into those cages
‘Selling’ stuff to raise funds when all of it just gets replaced at Christmas… they could have donated that money instead

I really despise this family right now.
That is such a good point. I have never ever seen Sue or Noel just sitting down with the kids, cuddling and reading a story. She holds them when they are babies then that's their lot. The rest of the time they play on the floor with her sitting chilling with another coffee. She is emotionally stunted as well as educationally stunted.

AllieBee

VIP Member
All that money on personalised t shirts. Why not donate that money to the walker girls cause? It's all for show and makes me feel sick to my stomach

“Noel and Sue seem to spend all their time helping others”, helping themselves more like. Anything for a quick buck!

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
That house is absolutely minging. They all look scruffy, greasy hair and if it’s not it’s like straw.
I bet the house STINKS.

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I’m the same age as Sue and it didn’t ’just happen’ to my peers when I was 13. There was one girl in my year who got pregnant just before we left school and she was already 16.
Sue was undoubtedly groomed from a very young age.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Did anyone else see this? In true Sue style it is poorly written with spelling mistakes and laking in grammar! 🤦‍♀️
Those of us who watched the clip can safely say unless millie possesses the gift of xray vision she can't see through the wall to the separate kitchen and Sue's lying through her teeth!! She would have to get up and keep looking through the doorway.
Nobody is outright saying millie is failing but not having a stairgate or table by number 3 isn't exactly encouraging
Singling Chester out and moaning how difficult he is isn't right either.
And she stood by letting Chester get filmed playing with an iron and a plug socket.
Sorry sue as much as you try there's no defending that maybe look at how you make millie look and feel before getting mouthy with concerned viewers.
Better yet go and help in the business you pretend to work at

Always after the sympathy vote even if its obvious to all.

Reactions: 18

hssdrs

VIP Member
I swear if this doesn't cancel the whole family including Sophie I will question C5, the people that have gifted #ads etc them over the years that have turned a blind eye & their cult fans morals & intelligence.

Amelia pond

'I'm facing life as a single mum' yeah just until you got your council house chloe eh?
There's no way they said no to Connor moving in, sat rubbing their hands together thinking of that 'and counting' number going up.

kimh90

Chatty Member
Spend £1000s on holidays... but only donated £500... then begging followers yo donate

• Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
But they stayed together it’s and built this Amazing hard working family 🤢 how anyone can defend that and it’s mostly women with families that’s the scariest bit!
“Hard working family”
Where TF do they get that from?
They’re far from hard working, in fact they’re one of the laziest set of people I’ve seen.
Total attention seeking grifters, they should be shunned, not lauded.

• Heart