Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guineapig71

Sue and Noel are in my view using their friends daughters cancer for their own gain. Yes, they probably have a part of them that sincerely means to help, in a way 🧐But not without lining their own pockets first and also how can they resist a great sideline for content. They are pretty dodgy just going on how they have sold out their own kids for the almighty dollar (or pound!) If they were genuine I think they would have done more, sooner, and off camera for their "best friends"

Reactions: 17

Shinealight

VIP Member
I think you're absolutely right that he's the one who wanted baby after baby without a care for her and her body. They did want a big family, hence all the kids when they started doing the big families programmes. But when Nowull realised that there was money to be made out of selling his kids on tV and online, I bet he made her have more and more. I doubt being against contraception was the driver, it was the money. Nowull could see a life for himself that he didn't have a hope of having if he had stuck to 10 less babies. They wanted to be the biggest family, never mind that no parents would be able to effectively parent so many kids. Hence why the kids have grown up with no ambition, little education, little parental support. Once the money came in its all about buying them expensive stuff and thinking that makes them good parents. It doesn't. But I do think Nowull is the 'brains' behind the operation, I see her as a victim. Groomed and raped from childhood she hasn't a clue how to get herself out of that situation. They are awful people and shockingly bad parents with messed up kids.
Yes, I’d say that that the last five or six kids they definitely added for content.
This “Britains biggest family” shit went to their heads and no way were they going to be knocked off their perch and allow any other family to overtake them in the kid numbers and claim all the goodies, fame and freebies that were rightfully theirs.
Horrible outlook, but sums that pair up perfectly.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Can't believe he's put lumps of dog crap in the bin and poured tuna juice all over its that's so disgusting and unhygienic. Surely there's a dog poo bin near theirs? They are absolutely gross people and their house is minging. Instead of moaning at the kids they should try a bit of cleaning themselves lazy bastards

• Sick
But that’s the problem with the breeders, They aren’t trying to raise well rounded functioning adults, they just need them to babysit.
Exactly this! They are known as Britain’s biggest family. That’s their title. Not Britain’s best family or Britain’s best parents who raised such wonderful children. It’s just all about the numbers.

may9289

Something that always plays on my mind is how and why none of the radford family are crippled with anxiety… the idea of having 20 siblings to maintain a relationship with is insane? Also how can it not scare any of them how large future generations will be as a result of having 21 children?

its all fun and games now when they’ve got 10 grandkids, but that’s only from 4 of their children. thats an average of 3.3 grandkids per child. At that rate 3.3 x 21 = 69 grandkids! how on earth will anyone have meaningful relationships with their cousins/siblings/grandparents when before you know it there will be hundreds of them everywhere. Inbreeding nightmare in generations to come.

I think the reason nobody in the family is bothered by this is because they don’t have the intelligence to question the impact of their overbreeding, it’s literally so sad how they live their lives in ignorance

Shinealight

VIP Member
That describes what noel did to a T and yet that person refuses to believe it
I can't actually believe how defensive they are nothing excuses an adult sniffing around young teenagers/children much less getting one pregnant!!! 😱😤
As far as I’m concerned, anyone that makes excuses and condones Noel’s behaviour is as bad as he is.
Since when was “staying together and getting married” a get out clause in the eyes of the law?

Reactions: 16

Pastymuncher

What happened with the house I presume it was all a lie as house shows no sale sorry ive not had chance to catch up as im currently on holiday in 🇯🇲 hehe dont want to make you lovely tattlers jealous 🤣
---
1000012210.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Isn’t max the one with Autism? If gaming is him comfort and he doesn’t want to go on holiday with multiple screaming children then leave him alone

• Heart
  • Wow
I’d honestly unplug their life support to charge my phone. As someone who’s been through grooming/csa he makes me feel physically sick and the fact he’s got away with it and has the audacity to flaunt it in peoples faces. Scum.

• Heart
I can't believe a kid Archies age has a PS5 😬
Then she wonders why the older ones stay up till 2am, that's what happens when you get them consoles from the age of 5/6. You really are thick sue🤦🏻‍♀️ at that age, I was putting glue on my hands and peeling it off😂

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Wonder if the book will include this photo of the happy couple with their first baby?

(She looks like she's first time babysitting and Noel look their parents dragged him into a family photo with his siblings on his way out the door to meet his mates at the pub)

View attachment 2712674
And Chris is not a newborn here. He looks around a year old so around two years since he was conceived.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
what's scary is that Sue has responded to a question directly asking about this before. her reply was that although she wouldn't be happy if Tillie - at age 13 - were to be impregnated by a17/18 year old guy, she wouldn't be "happy" about it, but she would accept it because "hey, it happens!" basically revealing that if her own daughter were a victim of grooming/sexual assualt/statutory rape, it wouldn't faze her. she wouldn't step in to protect Tillie from the predatory older guy, and would instead roll her eyes at yet ANOTHER 13 year old pregnant with a much older guy - which apparently was very normal when she was at school. due to her own experiences with Noel, I don't think she would even see Tillie as a victim - just the usual "it takes two to make a baby" spiel, as though her child is equally as responsible. 😔😡
The amount of posters on Ok's Facebook page when they posted the article about how young Scratty was when she first fell pregnant of people saying "it takes 2" made me feel sick. She was 13!! 13!! 😞🤢

• Angry
  • Sad