Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I’m the same age as Sue and it didn’t ’just happen’ to my peers when I was 13. There was one girl in my year who got pregnant just before we left school and she was already 16.
Sue was undoubtedly groomed from a very young age.
There was a girl in my school a couple of years younger than me and she fell pregnant at 14. Turned out her step dad was the father 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Badirene

VIP Member
I imagine the book will be a lot of pictures from over the years and stories they’ve already talked about. Doubt there’s any revelations in there, more of a glossy biography of what made them want so many kids (spoiler: they were adopted) and how they managed financially (carefully leaving out the huge amount of financial help from the benefits system). This has been timed to come out just before Mother’s Day, so it’s gonna be a sickly sweet recount of the last 10 years of programmes that they’ve been airing.
Wonder if the book will include this photo of the happy couple with their first baby?

(She looks like she's first time babysitting and Noel look their parents dragged him into a family photo with his siblings on his way out the door to meet his mates at the pub)

Screenshot_20200613-203002_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It just gets worse doesn’t it, imagine stating on camera that your other children “wished they had cancer” because of the attention aspect. It’s deeply personal and shouldn’t be shared in this way.

• Wow
  • Sad

K4040

VIP Member
Wonder if the book will include this photo of the happy couple with their first baby?

(She looks like she's first time babysitting and Noel look their parents dragged him into a family photo with his siblings on his way out the door to meet his mates at the pub)

View attachment 2712674
Noel gives me creepy Fred West kind of vibes in that photo.

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Last nights episode was just all levels of wrong. Exploiting that poor girls illness like that was disgraceful on both families parts. She looked so uncomfortable with the attention. I couldn't get over them dragging her 15 hours drive down to Cornwall for the weekend! After receiving bad news the day before as well. Surely if they HAD to go away they could have gone to Scotland! I felt sorry for all the normal families trying to have a holiday there, it looked chaotic and pretty horrendous.

How many times did they go away or have the Walkers visit in that episode? I lost count in the end. They spent the whole episode banging on about needing to raise money for Sophie but then spent money on a caravan holiday, flying lesson, dozens of shop bought fathers day cards and travelling to Edinburgh. How about just not doing those things and giving her the money instead?

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’re cashing in on their friend’s daughter‘s cancer. Well I can, because nothing is off limits with them, the sick fuckers.

• Angry
  • Sad

K4040

VIP Member
I think it’s about time people complained about this programme not only is it staged beyond belief, but the Walker family story as much as it’s sad shouldn’t have used when the radfrauds are clearly more well off than the people watching the show
---

• Heart
Reactions: 24

wowee22

Chatty Member
They buy that house and they’re gonna struggle to say to council Katie needs a house as there will be ample room in a 10 bedroom house for 5 adults….and let’s face it, Connor loves to hang out with his older bros and that’s gonna come out tonight no doubt. Unless they’re trying it on now so Katie could move out before they do but considering it’s televised, would be difficult to approve her a council house now this shows they’ve bought another house.

I’ve just heard the voiceover for tonight’s show, having 22 kids, 10 grandkids, 7 dogs….if they’re going down the route of overcrowding this they need to check their maths as they don’t have 22 kids according to the births, deaths and marriages register. Rest in peace Alfie but they can’t keep including him in their figures for shits and giggles.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Broke my heart seeing Chester treated like that, how can you all sit around and leave a child alone to eat. Even ignoring the choking hazard it’s just cruel.

• Sad

ellakx

What I really hated was when they went on holiday with the Walkers and Noel is stood there leaning on their brand new PORSCHE whilst they’re banging on about needing to fundraise for Sophie. Absolutely disgusting especially flaunting it all in the walkers’ face

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Amelia pond

How can they stand there knowing how much money they have wasted the last year alone that they could of donated to Sophie. I'm actually sickened at the nerve of them saying how amazing she is and watching their friends break down knowing they could of helped but chose holiday after holiday instead!

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Sunday nights episode really irritated me for so many reasons. How can their following not see the hypocrisy of it all? They'll do episode after episode flaunting how much money they have, lavish holidays, cars, new houses, expensive toys for the children etc, yet their "best friends" are in desperate need of financial help for their sick daughter and the Radfords expect their followers to pay? The cost of 1 of their trips to Florida could probably pay for a fair chunk of Sophie's treatment.

Sue's comment about how they have so many children so the risk of something serious happening to one of them is higher absolutely sickened me. Why make it about yourself.

Reactions: 22

WitchPlease

They make me fucking vom! None of them fucking work! I have never been out of this country, I work full time as a nurse and my partner works and we brought up our kids.

I hope their world comes crashing down and they lose everything 😡

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Ewwww the filthy bastard. Who sweeps dog shit then puts it in the wheelie bin without wrapping it? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Its a weird one because I myself was pregnant age 14 with someone who was over the age of consent. Didnt really think anything of it at the time or even now to behonest. But would I let my 13 year old go out with anyone over the age of consent, absolutely not.

Even when I look back now I wouldnt want to destroy his life like people seem to be wanting for this family.
I don't think it's even so much people wanting to destroy his life, but moreso stop giving them a platform, stop condoning it and encouraging them and enabling them.
It was wrong, it was wrong then and it's wrong now. Their morals are all wrong and they should be cancelled as it were... The fact they are promoted and boosted by their TV programme is a huge no go for me, in the sense that they shouldn't have this platform to make money in the way they do from it.

I know there's clearly nuances and you've clearly got somewhat related personal experience , however no matter how it's painted up a young adult male got essentially a child pregnant, and I don't think any pr company worth their salt should want to be associated with that!

Sorry just jumping on this thread due to the article I only just saw where N is speaking up about it....
I think he should have to because he's chosen to put himself and his family out there for public consumption (it'd be different if they weren't doing so, weren't monitising and lived a quiet private life but they don't) ....

So many people when I've told them about this and their age gap had no idea and are horrified.
It's only right it should be addressed.
The fact he has no shame and downplays it makes it all the worse.
Vile.

• Heart