Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
"Noel and sue spend their lives helping others"
Pardon?!! 🤨
They only help themselves, brag every two minutes and sue can't stop spending.

Reactions: 22

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I remember years ago on one of the tv programmes they were talking about when Noel got his vasectomy reversed and it was because he wanted more, not so much Sue. She said then that he was the one pushing for them all.
This has just reminded me of that time on the show where they met up with the SON of the surgeon who carried out Noel's vasectomy (or was it his reversal?). That was so weird and I can't understand why the son ever agreed to sit and talk to them 😂

• Haha
Ok so I just followed the link (I’m off to confession later don’t worry 😂) and it allowed me to put all 250 copies into my basket. So not one copy has actually been bought yet. I started to have a little pity and then I remembered the 27 holidays last year and I feel fine again 😁

IMG_1583.jpeg

---
Just to add, if I win the lottery tonight, I will buy all 250 copies and send them back one by one to “22 kids and counting Morecambe” (no stamps).
Just imagine the postage costs 😆

• Haha

enajKatie

it’s hilarious that Millie is complaining about how she’s struggling to watch all of her children 😂 anyone who CHOOSES to have a child/children knows how hard it is going to be so why moan!? It’s your fault that you are in that situation. Zero sympathy.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never commented on this thread before but have casually followed them on and off but fuck me, cashing in on this poor girls cancer story is awful and it sounded like they weren’t even particularly close friends just social media acquaintances. It’s truly bottom barrel stuff

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I wonder why Millie not included??
IMG_7147.jpeg

I guess this is why? Of course Sue has pissed off and not helping Millie with the sick kids, not when C5 are not filming anyway.
(They really are a sickly bunch, their poor children always seem to be in hospital).

• Sad
  • Angry

Pastymuncher

The scary thing was Sue was thirteen and five months when she got pregnant but there's no way of knowing how old she was when she first started having sex. She was potentially even younger when she was first groomed. Wonder how the book will document this chapter of Sue's story?
Abused by the pie man: My life of motorhomes and holidays

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
That phone call seemed so fake, you wouldn't ever film anyone being told about something as serious as that over the phone!

Reactions: 20

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Tillie is 13. I think this needs reminding to the radford duo. Would they be happy her being pregnant. Plus, Sue might’ve been pregnant at 13. And she fell pregnant the first time?
what's scary is that Sue has responded to a question directly asking about this before. her reply was that although she wouldn't be happy if Tillie - at age 13 - were to be impregnated by a17/18 year old guy, she wouldn't be "happy" about it, but she would accept it because "hey, it happens!" basically revealing that if her own daughter were a victim of grooming/sexual assualt/statutory rape, it wouldn't faze her. she wouldn't step in to protect Tillie from the predatory older guy, and would instead roll her eyes at yet ANOTHER 13 year old pregnant with a much older guy - which apparently was very normal when she was at school. due to her own experiences with Noel, I don't think she would even see Tillie as a victim - just the usual "it takes two to make a baby" spiel, as though her child is equally as responsible. 😔😡

• Sad
  • Angry

LottieM

Sue is asking people for suggestions of things to do with the kids at half term. Didn’t manage to blag any free trips this time?!
By my calculations, Sue’s eldest would have started school 30 years ago, so she’s been through 90 half term holidays. She should be giving ideas to other people!

• Haha
  • Heart

Amelia pond

Parenting advice from sue ha ha ha 'ignore the bad, praise the good' yeah that's why your kids don't know right from wrong.
And you're telling me millie didn't have a safety gate or a table already? She seriously thought it was OK to leave him in a separate room to eat? She's on her 3rd child has nobody told her children choke silently?

• Wow
  • Angry

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
30BD8BB0-A6E8-46ED-B4D0-4CC618D8FB8F.jpeg

Just seen the IKEA vlog, I’m sorry but who takes their kids to Ikea and lets them sit at all the displays, touching everything and picking up glasses and bottles etc? Rein ’em in Sue ffs.

And when did Phoebe become such a spoilt brat? “I want this, I want that, can I get this? I really want that”, she used to be such a sweet funny kid.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Not sure who's idea it was but they've really shown millie in a bad light.
Why the heck is a 1 year old left to eat alone strapped in a highchair in the middle of the kitchen whilst everyone else eats in the lounge not only is it dangerous it's disgusting as if he's not singled out enough!

Your telling me she didn't think to buy a stairgate, cupboard safety locks and a TABLE before Sue suggested it
And then has the guts to sit there sulking about how rough it is with Chester 😡

Oh millie not good!! 🤨

• Angry
I think it’s about time people complained about this programme not only is it staged beyond belief, but the Walker family story as much as it’s sad shouldn’t have used when the radfrauds are clearly more well off than the people watching the show
---
Absolutely ...complain about channel 5 glamourising peadophilia and statutory rape and child.pregnancy. They are basically televising that if you have sex with and get a girl pregnant when she is 13 and you are an adult ( or at all) and then keep doing it that you can make millions out of it. They should.not be trying to normalise it
Or putting him on a pedestal.

Similarly loose women on ITV did the same the other day. But that would be a separate report

I wonder why Sally Lindsay hasn't stepped back. She must hate knowing the truth of what he did and having to narrate all the bullshit.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
‘Max doesn’t like crowds’ so of course his selfish parents take him to Disney every year, no crowds there 🤪

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I thought it was a joke when they said they were putting leaflets in with orders. OMG! I never thought they’d do it. Bloody hell. She could have not gone to Dubai and donated that money instead