The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I said! How many thousands in Disney? Could have donated that instead 😡
---

I think you’re right! I think the only cars there were their own!
---

Not enough! Archie was 100% sat on the floor between seats 😡
Thick. Selfish. Uncaring.
---

Hit a nerve Sue? It’s only what lots are thinking even if they don’t dare say it!
---
Katie caught up with her friend Sophie…. That conversation was not between friends!! It was stilted and uncomfortable.
Does Sue have any emotion? When Noel told her about Sophie , her expression never changed. And thinking about it, you never see her hugging or cuddling the children. I’m always being affectionate with mine!

So many things wrong with this programme:
Cashing in on Sophie’s cancer story
Archie on the floor of the minivan
The dogs cramped into those cages
‘Selling’ stuff to raise funds when all of it just gets replaced at Christmas… they could have donated that money instead

I really despise this family right now.
That is such a good point. I have never ever seen Sue or Noel just sitting down with the kids, cuddling and reading a story. She holds them when they are babies then that's their lot. The rest of the time they play on the floor with her sitting chilling with another coffee. She is emotionally stunted as well as educationally stunted.

Reactions: 19
Unless Archie is very tall for his age (unlikely as his parents are both short) it is illegal for him not to be in a carseat. Children need to be 135cm tall to use an adult seatbelt.

Reactions: 10
Unless Archie is very tall for his age (unlikely as his parents are both short) it is illegal for him not to be in a carseat. Children need to be 135cm tall to use an adult seatbelt.
125cm for a booser cushion with the adult belt, 135cm or age 12 (whichever is soonest) for no cushion and just the adult belt.

Reactions: 5
I doubt any of their primary school age children are that tall, they're all ever so tiny.

Reactions: 6
That is such a good point. I have never ever seen Sue or Noel just sitting down with the kids, cuddling and reading a story. She holds them when they are babies then that's their lot. The rest of the time they play on the floor with her sitting chilling with another coffee. She is emotionally stunted as well as educationally stunted.
That’s the beauty of having so many. You don’t “need” to entertain them even as they play amongst themselves. It’s what makes them great parents. Produce and walk away. Just be there to break up the fights. I mean, the one left behind with the abused dogs was amazed a microwave meal had instructions on the back. He said he’d love to cook with his dad and gain that “skill”. My kids have helped cook and prepare meals from when they were old enough to have a knife. What did they do with this kid? Chicken ding and he thought it was revolutionary! Beggars belief.

Reactions: 8
Tillie is 13. I think this needs reminding to the radford duo. Would they be happy her being pregnant. Plus, Sue might’ve been pregnant at 13. And she fell pregnant the first time?

Reactions: 9
Tillie is 13. I think this needs reminding to the radford duo. Would they be happy her being pregnant. Plus, Sue might’ve been pregnant at 13. And she fell pregnant the first time?
Sue was definitely pregnant at thirteen, Chris was born about six weeks after her fourteenth birthday. My daughter is thirteen and still very much a child.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice Archie sat in between 2 carseats but without a carseat himself and I'm not sure if he had his seat belt on either. Another clip a girl Phoebe/Hallie not sure again no carseat /belt on.
Yep, I mentioned it in my post above. Life is obviously cheap to the Radfords.
---
Someone did say something on their page about that and Sue laughed it off saying it happens and she wasn’t the only one….

Reactions: 5
Absolutely ...complain about channel 5 glamourising peadophilia and statutory rape and child.pregnancy. They are basically televising that if you have sex with and get a girl pregnant when she is 13 and you are an adult ( or at all) and then keep doing it that you can make millions out of it. They should.not be trying to normalise it
Or putting him on a pedestal.

Similarly loose women on ITV did the same the other day. But that would be a separate report

I wonder why Sally Lindsay hasn't stepped back. She must hate knowing the truth of what he did and having to narrate all the bullshit.
She's getting well paid to narrate and if she had anything about her she would step back...lord knows she's not short of work....

Reactions: 7
what's scary is that Sue has responded to a question directly asking about this before. her reply was that although she wouldn't be happy if Tillie - at age 13 - were to be impregnated by a17/18 year old guy, she wouldn't be "happy" about it, but she would accept it because "hey, it happens!" basically revealing that if her own daughter were a victim of grooming/sexual assualt/statutory rape, it wouldn't faze her. she wouldn't step in to protect Tillie from the predatory older guy, and would instead roll her eyes at yet ANOTHER 13 year old pregnant with a much older guy - which apparently was very normal when she was at school. due to her own experiences with Noel, I don't think she would even see Tillie as a victim - just the usual "it takes two to make a baby" spiel, as though her child is equally as responsible. 😔😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
what's scary is that Sue has responded to a question directly asking about this before. her reply was that although she wouldn't be happy if Tillie - at age 13 - were to be impregnated by a17/18 year old guy, she wouldn't be "happy" about it, but she would accept it because "hey, it happens!" basically revealing that if her own daughter were a victim of grooming/sexual assualt/statutory rape, it wouldn't faze her. she wouldn't step in to protect Tillie from the predatory older guy, and would instead roll her eyes at yet ANOTHER 13 year old pregnant with a much older guy - which apparently was very normal when she was at school. due to her own experiences with Noel, I don't think she would even see Tillie as a victim - just the usual "it takes two to make a baby" spiel, as though her child is equally as responsible. 😔😡
The amount of posters on Ok's Facebook page when they posted the article about how young Scratty was when she first fell pregnant of people saying "it takes 2" made me feel sick. She was 13!! 13!! 😞🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sue, if you’re reading here which is seems like you probably are, here’s your to do list for the week, you thick, selfish individual:

- Walk your dogs. All of them (that includes Lola)
- Look at an in car safety video - you’re familiar with YouTube so have a look and note that your children should be wearing seatbelts. All of them.
- Cuddle your kids
- Make sure your kids brush their teeth for more than a second
- For god sake clean your house you bunch of filthy gits

I think that’s probably all your stunted 13 year old brain can deal with for now. We look forward to seeing you document it on one of your socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on Sundays episode, why didn’t anyone tell that poor young girl at the end about her make up on her nose? She had bronzer lines on it. You would have thought someone would have helped her?

Reactions: 9
🤑🤑🤑 what another documentary on it. Another Radford family swells its ranks baby! She would love it!
💸💸💸🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Sunday nights episode really irritated me for so many reasons. How can their following not see the hypocrisy of it all? They'll do episode after episode flaunting how much money they have, lavish holidays, cars, new houses, expensive toys for the children etc, yet their "best friends" are in desperate need of financial help for their sick daughter and the Radfords expect their followers to pay? The cost of 1 of their trips to Florida could probably pay for a fair chunk of Sophie's treatment.

Sue's comment about how they have so many children so the risk of something serious happening to one of them is higher absolutely sickened me. Why make it about yourself.

Reactions: 22
IF it was one of their own that had cancer I bet they would still go on all the holidays and expect their followers to donate!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.