The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'd a bit odd , ok a lot odd. And not particularly good people. Fancy cashing in on a sick child, and not even one of their own? And I don't believe the fee will go to the cause. Not if it would buy another holiday for Sue.

Reactions: 13
If this was my “supposed” best fiends I would be giving them every penny they need to go and get the treatment. They could do that they are the most selfish bastards ever….
Just the amount they've spent on holidays last year alone could of ensured that girl had funds for treatment for the foreseeable future. I mean it's not a hardship to go without holidays when their supposed 'best friends' daughter is fighting for her life.

Reactions: 19
Greedy twats.
---
pweirdo contradicted himself about the flight. Exactly the opposite to what he said o the vlog. Lying skank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just the amount they've spent on holidays last year alone could of ensured that girl had funds for treatment for the foreseeable future. I mean it's not a hardship to go without holidays when their supposed 'best friends' daughter is fighting for her life.
If they’re such “best friends”, how come she didn’t tell her she was pregnant when she rocked up at the house the last time?
Besties. 🙄
I’m only just watching this back on catch up and the praising her sat on her bed was just cringe. As if she wasn’t suffering enough having your mum and a relative stranger chat about you in a cringe-provoking way.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't everyone know it's toxic for dogs, surely Channel 5 shouldn;t be advertising the fact they do this?? Or at least put a warning on it!
They shown the dogs licking the liquid from the smashed snow globe on the Xmas special too.. bleeping idiots it can be poisonous
---
They shown the dogs licking the liquid from the smashed snow globe on the Xmas special too.. bleeping idiots it can be poisonous
Josh has certainly grown up hasn't he 🤯
Now this bit I don't mind doing the washing drying and cooking a frozen curry
Hes home alone but someone told him how to use the dryer 🤣
Some needed to tell him to how to let all them 47 poor dogs crammed in cages out

Reactions: 9
“Their journey was 15 hours so just shows they needed a break”
Nope. They need the money for their daughter so will do whatever can raise her profile so a free holiday that’s the wrong end of the country to do this, is putting their daughter first over tiredness. A small sacrifice to make for them. Maybe would’ve been better to go to Craig Tara?

Reactions: 10
"If every follower gave 50p we'd have enough for treatment "?? FFS. In this day and age your followers might barely have 2 pennies to rub together!! How about you give a holiday a miss and donate that money instead?? The whole episode really left a bad taste....well more than usual 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it’s about time people complained about this programme not only is it staged beyond belief, but the Walker family story as much as it’s sad shouldn’t have used when the radfrauds are clearly more well off than the people watching the show
---

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s about time people complained about this programme not only is it staged beyond belief, but the Walker family story as much as it’s sad shouldn’t have used when the radfrauds are clearly more well off than the people watching the show
---
Absolutely ...complain about channel 5 glamourising peadophilia and statutory rape and child.pregnancy. They are basically televising that if you have sex with and get a girl pregnant when she is 13 and you are an adult ( or at all) and then keep doing it that you can make millions out of it. They should.not be trying to normalise it
Or putting him on a pedestal.

Similarly loose women on ITV did the same the other day. But that would be a separate report

I wonder why Sally Lindsay hasn't stepped back. She must hate knowing the truth of what he did and having to narrate all the bullshit.

Reactions: 20
Spend £1000s on holidays... but only donated £500... then begging followers yo donate

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Last nights episode was just all levels of wrong. Exploiting that poor girls illness like that was disgraceful on both families parts. She looked so uncomfortable with the attention. I couldn't get over them dragging her 15 hours drive down to Cornwall for the weekend! After receiving bad news the day before as well. Surely if they HAD to go away they could have gone to Scotland! I felt sorry for all the normal families trying to have a holiday there, it looked chaotic and pretty horrendous.

How many times did they go away or have the Walkers visit in that episode? I lost count in the end. They spent the whole episode banging on about needing to raise money for Sophie but then spent money on a caravan holiday, flying lesson, dozens of shop bought fathers day cards and travelling to Edinburgh. How about just not doing those things and giving her the money instead?

Reactions: 25
How about just not doing those things and giving her the money instead?
Because she’s too selfish, that’s why. She’d rather make a statement move which is all about her family doing all the wonderful things to help a girl who is clearly very sick. She could pay for that treatment out right, but why do that when she can get everyone else to pay for it and come out feeling like the heroine. It’s pure narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Had to turn it off 2 minutes in. Sue’s stupid smug face. It’s obvious they couldn’t give a tit about their ‘best friends’ apart from content. Absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Na the timelines on this are well out! The Walkers baby Evan was born in August 2022

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt that they care about that poor girl. But was the episode mostly to raise money for her, or to raise their public image? 😕 I sincerely hope Channel 5 has donated a huge chunk of change to her too after using her for “entertainment”.

Reactions: 13
“Their journey was 15 hours so just shows they needed a break”
Nope. They need the money for their daughter so will do whatever can raise her profile so a free holiday that’s the wrong end of the country to do this, is putting their daughter first over tiredness. A small sacrifice to make for them. Maybe would’ve been better to go to Craig Tara?
Craig Tara the wild west of camp sites .......but yes a tad long to take a poorly girl.
Yorkshire has some good holiday parks .

Reactions: 5
Sue and Noel are in my view using their friends daughters cancer for their own gain. Yes, they probably have a part of them that sincerely means to help, in a way 🧐But not without lining their own pockets first and also how can they resist a great sideline for content. They are pretty dodgy just going on how they have sold out their own kids for the almighty dollar (or pound!) If they were genuine I think they would have done more, sooner, and off camera for their "best friends"

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.