The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is this family know that by using The Radfords, especially being televised will raise far more money!

Reactions: 5
I found the leaflet in the boxes could trigger emotions for people who have been / going through similar circumstances .
The thing is this family know that by using The Radfords, especially being televised will raise far more money!
10k so far as the saving go's every little helps.

Noel 'we can't mend Sophie, but we can do our best to help the walker's in their hour of need, I'm just not sure how to do that yet'
How about you don't go away on holiday every month and instead donate that money to your supposed best friends you selfish twats!!
Exactly what I said! How many thousands in Disney? Could have donated that instead 😡
---
That is quite possibly the sparsest boot sale I've ever seen, I think they just rocked up to a random car park 🤔
I think you’re right! I think the only cars there were their own!
---
How many seat belts are in the campervan? 🤔
Not enough! Archie was 100% sat on the floor between seats 😡
Thick. Selfish. Uncaring.
---
So apparently they're donating their fee🤔
Hit a nerve Sue? It’s only what lots are thinking even if they don’t dare say it!
---
Katie caught up with her friend Sophie…. That conversation was not between friends!! It was stilted and uncomfortable.
Does Sue have any emotion? When Noel told her about Sophie , her expression never changed. And thinking about it, you never see her hugging or cuddling the children. I’m always being affectionate with mine!

So many things wrong with this programme:
Cashing in on Sophie’s cancer story
Archie on the floor of the minivan
The dogs cramped into those cages
‘Selling’ stuff to raise funds when all of it just gets replaced at Christmas… they could have donated that money instead

I really despise this family right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What I really hated was when they went on holiday with the Walkers and Noel is stood there leaning on their brand new PORSCHE whilst they’re banging on about needing to fundraise for Sophie. Absolutely disgusting especially flaunting it all in the walkers’ face

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Does Sue have any emotion? When Noel told her about Sophie , her expression never changed. And thinking about it, you never see her hugging or cuddling the children. I’m always being affectionate with mine!
Cue Sue being overly affectionate and cuddling all the kids in the next Instagram post. Hi Sue 👋 (and you still need to take Lola for a good run or even a bloody walk, ya witch).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over all those dogs locked up in cages when Scratty and Noell were away. They should all be done for cruelty to animals!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
How can they stand there knowing how much money they have wasted the last year alone that they could of donated to Sophie. I'm actually sickened at the nerve of them saying how amazing she is and watching their friends break down knowing they could of helped but chose holiday after holiday instead!
i remember when they shared a link to the GFM to help raise money for Sophie's treatment, and the donation listed from the Radfrauds was £500 - an incredibly minimal amount in the context of their huge wealth, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays and tat. Sophie is supposedly the daughter of the family they class as their best friends! Sue will be happy to take credit for mentioning the fundraiser on their tv show, having drawn people's attention to the GFM - but the fact remains that they are exploiting her illness for content which is truly grim. realistically, they could have skipped a few holidays and donated thousands to help with Sophie's treatment. sure, it's not their responsibility - but it says a hell of a lot about their priorities and values when they perceive Disney holidays as money better spent than helping to save the life of their friend's daughter, especially when they go to Disney every other month! £500 is literal pennies to the Radfrauds. 😡

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over all those dogs locked up in cages when Scratty and Noell were away. They should all be done for cruelty to animals!
The comments on Ok! are less than favourable including this one about the dogs. If only a proper journalist would run with the story and get the narrative correct….
And let’s talk about car seat safety. This photo clearly shows the boys are not as important to the radfords as the girls when it comes to their usefulness. Poor Archie. And from his behaviour of rocking backwards and forwards in the belt he clearly needed restraining. Probably another kid who should be assessed….

Attachments

Of course the t-shirts had to announce their kids names to the world, they couldn't just say running for Sophie! I will never know how 1 of them kid's hasn't been snatched.
And katie what a selfish cow she has just made herself look getting drunk and being hungover when your meant to be raising money for your friend.
would you snatch one lol

• Haha
Katie caught up with her friend Sophie…. That conversation was not between friends!! It was stilted and uncomfortable.
I always think this, I only have 4 children but pretty much all the time someone is sat on my lap or coming in for a cuddle, or when we’re out walking I’m holding someone’s hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i remember when they shared a link to the GFM to help raise money for Sophie's treatment, and the donation listed from the Radfrauds was £500 - an incredibly minimal amount in the context of their huge wealth, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays and tat. Sophie is supposedly the daughter of the family they class as their best friends! Sue will be happy to take credit for mentioning the fundraiser on their tv show, having drawn people's attention to the GFM - but the fact remains that they are exploiting her illness for content which is truly grim. realistically, they could have skipped a few holidays and donated thousands to help with Sophie's treatment. sure, it's not their responsibility - but it says a hell of a lot about their priorities and values when they perceive Disney holidays as money better spent than helping to save the life of their friend's daughter, especially when they go to Disney every other month! £500 is literal pennies to the Radfrauds. 😡
Has anyone dared post this on their Facebook page? I'm blocked I think 🤔👍

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice Archie sat in between 2 carseats but without a carseat himself and I'm not sure if he had his seat belt on either. Another clip a girl Phoebe/Hallie not sure again no carseat /belt on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice Archie sat in between 2 carseats but without a carseat himself and I'm not sure if he had his seat belt on either. Another clip a girl Phoebe/Hallie not sure again no carseat /belt on.
Glad I'm not the only one that spotted that.

Reactions: 8
The comments on Ok! are less than favourable including this one about the dogs. If only a proper journalist would run with the story and get the narrative correct….
And let’s talk about car seat safety. This photo clearly shows the boys are not as important to the radfords as the girls when it comes to their usefulness. Poor Archie. And from his behaviour of rocking backwards and forwards in the belt he clearly needed restraining. Probably another kid who should be assessed….
Another thing Channel 5 shouldn't be showing. Don't Ch5 know it's illegal to have a child in a car without the correct seat for their age, weight and height? I've literally just done my car theory test and it's one of the questions!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.