The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just gets worse doesn’t it, imagine stating on camera that your other children “wished they had cancer” because of the attention aspect. It’s deeply personal and shouldn’t be shared in this way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How can they stand there knowing how much money they have wasted the last year alone that they could of donated to Sophie. I'm actually sickened at the nerve of them saying how amazing she is and watching their friends break down knowing they could of helped but chose holiday after holiday instead!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Josh has certainly grown up hasn't he 🤯
Now this bit I don't mind doing the washing drying and cooking a frozen curry
Hes home alone but someone told him how to use the dryer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Millie’s still pregnant here, yet she gave birth weeks ago in the series. What a load of tosh! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who just said "I might have had a drink last night"?!! 🤨
So you were drinking knowing there was an important fun run the next day how polite 🙄

Reactions: 5
Of course the t-shirts had to announce their kids names to the world, they couldn't just say running for Sophie! I will never know how 1 of them kid's hasn't been snatched.
And katie what a selfish cow she has just made herself look getting drunk and being hungover when your meant to be raising money for your friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A couple of hundred of boxes a week ?
" they are hard working family " eh ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that money on personalised t shirts. Why not donate that money to the walker girls cause? It's all for show and makes me feel sick to my stomach

Reactions: 19
Quite uncomfortable watching that. Earning off a young girls cancer story. I would love to think they’re genuine but it’s always what’s in it for them.

Reactions: 16
"Not that it's any of your business"?? FFS you bloody put it out there on TV FFS. How thick are they?? Embarrassing!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Noel 'we can't mend Sophie, but we can do our best to help the walker's in their hour of need, I'm just not sure how to do that yet'
How about you don't go away on holiday every month and instead donate that money to your supposed best friends you selfish twats!!
If this was my “supposed” best fiends I would be giving them every penny they need to go and get the treatment. They could do that they are the most selfish bastards ever….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'I'm facing life as a single mum' yeah just until you got your council house chloe eh?
There's no way they said no to Connor moving in, sat rubbing their hands together thinking of that 'and counting' number going up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.