The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember years ago on one of the tv programmes they were talking about when Noel got his vasectomy reversed and it was because he wanted more, not so much Sue. She said then that he was the one pushing for them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I remember years ago on one of the tv programmes they were talking about when Noel got his vasectomy reversed and it was because he wanted more, not so much Sue. She said then that he was the one pushing for them all.
Sue did all the hard work physically carrying and birthing all those children.

Reactions: 6
On the point of coercive control does anyone else think that Noel looks like a nasty angry person? He always has red eyes and nose too a bit like a alcoholic

Reactions: 13
On the point of coercive control does anyone else think that Noel looks like a nasty angry person? He always has red eyes and nose too a bit like a alcoholic
I reckon he's a proper angry piece of tit. Wasn't there a fist fight or something with the oldest kid that ended with a TV getting broken? It was mentioned here but some time ago.

Reactions: 12
Lots of unmarried women register with their last name so it’s not massively surprising. Even more so because she was young and people probably assumed the relationship wouldn’t last.
yeah, giving an unmarried mother registering a child with her maiden name isn't surprising - but in Sue's case, it wouldn't surprise me if it was also done as a way of protecting Noel - if Chris had been given the Radford surname as a baby, there would have been official documentaion which inadvertently accused Noel of rape, i don't know if he was listed as Chris' father or not, but even if he was, the baby having a different surname helps distance him from the situation so was probably done intentionally. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they’res anything to suggest they’re against contraception is there? In early interviews, I remember them both saying they always wanted a big family. I think it’s disgusting what he did getting her pregnant so young, but there’s nothing to say it was him forcing her to have all the babies! It could equally have been her wanting them and then realising the money and attention they got from it!
I remember hearing their "official " story & it was explained that she was on the pill for the years between Chris & the page 3 model. So clearly everyone knew (planned on ) him raping her whenever until they could get married.
Done so as not to drive poor Noel away from lack of sex - poor lad couldnt survive 🤮🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
yeah, giving an unmarried mother registering a child with her maiden name isn't surprising - but in Sue's case, it wouldn't surprise me if it was also done as a way of protecting Noel - if Chris had been given the Radford surname as a baby, there would have been official documentaion which inadvertently accused Noel of rape, i don't know if he was listed as Chris' father or not, but even if he was, the baby having a different surname helps distance him from the situation so was probably done intentionally. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Some poster here recieved a solicitor letter saying to stop calling Noel as there is no evidence he's actually Chris's biological father, (well apart from the TV programme). It was then stated that Chris was registered with Sue's maiden name.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Crusty comes over all sweet and sugary and a doting father. Behind those eyes I believe he is a nasty piece of tit when the cameras stop rolling.

Reactions: 13
Some poster here recieved a solicitor letter saying to stop calling Noel as there is no evidence he's actually Chris's biological father (well apart from the TV programme). It was then stated that Chris was registered with Sue's maiden name.
If Noel isn't on Chris's birth certificate and they didn't name him as the father when asked by any medics or authorities at the time, there would still be DNA evidence that could be used to prove it.

If Noel isn't on Chris's birth certificate and they didn't name him as the father when asked by any medics or authorities at the time, there would still be DNA evidence that could be used to prove it.
Yes the police would have to he ability to do this.

Has anyone seen this article this morning?

Disturbing...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember her mum saying this potentially on the show, that she was told not to report anything or they'd run away instead of protecting her young child she let it continue with an adult.

Loads of people could have stepped in but didn't
The doctor
School staff
Midwives

And yet it disgusts and sickens sue if someone questions if it were tillie.
Well if he had been arrested they wouldn’t have been able to run away together! So that argument from her mother’s perspective doesn’t hold up!

Last edited:
I think they’re both messed up. I think at 17/18 Noel was probably an angry lad who wondered why he’d been put up for adoption. I remember them discussing their adoptions and him visiting where he’d been born and you could see it really bothered him. Sue is stuck at age 13. Feels like despite going to a nice home she’s obsessed by being loved and has had loads of kids so she’s never left again.

Agree though that Noel seems like he’d be quite a difficult and short tempered person. And Sue is like his little puppet trying to keep him happy so he doesn’t explode.

Reactions: 12
Having a ridiculous amount of children they can’t educate and love properly doesn’t make up for their terrible upbringing. They are basically unknowingly raising their kids how they were raised just with holidays. Paying for things isn’t showing love and paying for holidays will not fix their childhood trauma.

They are two parents who have continued the cycle sadly as non of their children have any motivation and all seem to fight for attention.

(I know being adopted and their situation is different but emotionally for the children it can feel similar)

Reactions: 10
This has just reminded me of that time on the show where they met up with the SON of the surgeon who carried out Noel's vasectomy (or was it his reversal?). That was so weird and I can't understand why the son ever agreed to sit and talk to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has just reminded me of that time on the show where they met up with the SON of the surgeon who carried out Noel's vasectomy (or was it his reversal?). That was so weird and I can't understand why the son ever agreed to sit and talk to them 😂
£££
Let’s face it. The show last week with chef Ramsstein showed they’re dragging their kids up not raising them. They’re pretty much left on their PCs and consoles and taking state handouts and/or doing minimum wage jobs and hours and claiming for the shortfall. They have, and will not amount to anything. If only one broke the mould. Maybe max …his autism may be a blessing.

Reactions: 8
They have always said on the show that he was Noel's as they looked back at how the relationship started. I think at the time they were trying to stop Noel being called a p*eado

At thirteen Sue was probably proud to have a boyfriend and as she loved babies and thought having her own would be nice. It just now my children are thirteen I see how very young it is and how far they are away from making mature rational decisions. Sue was still a year away from deciding her GCSEs options when she became pregnant you wonder what chance she had of gaining qualifications, going to university having a job which didn't have Noel as her boss. I just think it's wrong of 22 kids and counting and the book to glorify what happened as the start of a great love story without covering some of the realities of the situation.

He also has his temper,if stories are to be believed (I am thinking of the right one right? They all look the same.. ratty and I can't keep up) 🙄😂
Chris is quite troubled and has mental health issues. He apparently moved back in with them last summer after living down south with Nicole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.