The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the book will be a lot of pictures from over the years and stories they’ve already talked about. Doubt there’s any revelations in there, more of a glossy biography of what made them want so many kids (spoiler: they were adopted) and how they managed financially (carefully leaving out the huge amount of financial help from the benefits system). This has been timed to come out just before Mother’s Day, so it’s gonna be a sickly sweet recount of the last 10 years of programmes that they’ve been airing.
Wonder if the book will include this photo of the happy couple with their first baby?

(She looks like she's first time babysitting and Noel look their parents dragged him into a family photo with his siblings on his way out the door to meet his mates at the pub)

Screenshot_20200613-203002_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wonder if the book will include this photo of the happy couple with their first baby?

(She looks like she's first time babysitting and Noel look their parents dragged him into a family photo with his siblings on his way out the door to meet his mates at the pub)

View attachment 2712674
Noel gives me creepy Fred West kind of vibes in that photo.

Reactions: 25

View attachment 2712674
He wasnt only just a noncey he literally looked like one. How was this man not beaten or charged?

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2712674
And Chris is not a newborn here. He looks around a year old so around two years since he was conceived.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2712674
Why is noel pulling that face!!
There is no way to look at that photo and not be completely disgusted and creeped out!
Looks more like a sibling photo 😱🤢

Reactions: 11
I wonder when Sue took Chris out in his early years people thought or commented that she was taking her little brother out.
Or Sue's mum getting asked if Chris was her son .
I would take a guess that they just quietly agreed.

Reactions: 9
I reckon this will be the last series, that's why channel 5 don't care how bad it looks compared to their other shows.
There is nothing left to justify spending so much money on them could be put towards better things.
It's shocking how many people didn't know she was only 13 and he was nearly 18
Because they either avoided mentioning it or lied, didn't sue tell everyone she was 16??

With every news story posted more and more are finding out and it's not going in their favour
Brush up on the pie making you'll need it before long.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In
No
I reckon this will be the last series, that's why channel 5 don't care how bad it looks compared to their other shows.
There is nothing left to justify spending so much money on them could be put towards better things.
Because they either avoided mentioning it or lied, didn't sue tell everyone she was 16??

With every news story posted more and more are finding out and it's not going in their favour
I’m not so sure if they are still pulling in decent viewing figures. I’ve started hate watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sue and Noel didn't need to right a book - their fans have already written their lives into a "love conquers all" fairytale and are adamant that THEIR version of events are 100% fact - despite it being completely fabricated. the amount of people who have convinced themselves that Sue and Noel were raised in care and met in foster homes, and that Noel truly believed Sue was far older than she was, and that they fell in love as a result of their similarly tough childhoods in and out of foster homes, thus stayed together, worked hard and raised their family together surrounded by love. blah blah blah. perhaps the Radfords should have hired one of their adoring fans to ghost wrote their book and twist a tale of grooming and statutory rape into the stuff of fairytales - it's like the plot of a Disney movie ffs!

Screenshot_20240125_114914_com.facebook.katana_edit_6453431013561628.jpg

Screenshot_20240125_114921_com.facebook.katana_edit_6453404170525695.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sue and Noel didn't need to right a book - their fans have already written their lives into a "love conquers all" fairytale and are adamant that THEIR version of events are 100% fact - despite it being completely fabricated. the amount of people who have convinced themselves that Sue and Noel were raised in care and met in foster homes, and that Noel truly believed Sue was far older than she was, and that they fell in love as a result of their similarly tough childhoods in and out of foster homes, thus stayed together, worked hard and raised their family together surrounded by love. blah blah blah. perhaps the Radfords should have hired one of their adoring fans to ghost wrote their book and twist a tale of grooming and statutory rape into the stuff of fairytales - it's like the plot of a Disney movie ffs!

View attachment 2713086

View attachment 2713085
The things people will believe!
Authorities investigated and said he did no wrong ermmm she was a 13 yr old child in the eyes of the law he certainly did commit a crime, living arrangements shouldn't be an excuse

An you couldn't say she looks older either because she doesn't.

Reactions: 10
I’m bed bound currently so have decided to go in from the start - well, S3 ep 4 - that’s as far back as I could find 😆

Reactions: 4

According to this write up Sue was seven when they first met at school, so how long was Noel grooming courting her before she got pregnant? It's shameful that they were given a television show to normalize this.

Sue’s first baby Chris was born on May 7 1989. Sue was 14 at the time. However, Sue would have celebrated her 14th birthday when she was pregnant. This means that she was aged just 13 when she fell pregnant with Chris in the late summer of 1988.

Noel, meanwhile, is currently 53 years old. He was born on December 24 1970. When Chris was conceived, he would’ve been a few months shy of his 18th birthday. At the time, and currently, the age of consent in the UK is 16. Sue was below the age of consent, while Noel was above it. And it’s this – brought on by Noel’s comments about the age he was when he moved out of his family home – that have sparked backlash on social media.

Sue and Noel were both adopted as babies and met when Sue was aged just seven while they were at school. They started dating when they were teenagers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Who are these fans?
Poor Noel - “he had a hard time growing up, in and out of foster homes…”. Poor troubled lad finding love where he could, who can blame him? Except THEY WERE BOTH ADOPTED INTO LOVING HOMES AS BABIES. The in-care neglected children finding each other spiel won’t wash I’m afraid. He was brought up the same as any other kid, so what other excuse is there for an older teen getting a child pregnant?…I’ll wait……

Reactions: 15

According to this write up Sue was seven when they first met at school, so how long was Noel grooming courting her before she got pregnant? It's shameful that they were given a television show to normalize this.
But if Sue was 7 and Noel was 12 then they wouldn’t have been in the same school! As Noel would have been secondary school and Sue primary school

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2712674
I cannot get over how young she looks in this photo.
Wow! Quite shocking and very sad.

Reactions: 6
Because they either avoided mentioning
it or lied, didn't sue tell everyone she was 16??

I think this is how Noel has gotten away with not having charges for statutory rape…. I think they’ve both been lying about their ages since the minute they got together. Pair this with Sue’s rapist enabler parents also being willing to lie for them. Obviously the 80s weren’t that long ago and I hate that excuse but the way we now share safeguarding information between services didn’t exist back then. It was easier for things to slip through the cracks and It would have been easier to lie. Complete speculation obviously but I’d bet money that when she was pregnant and underage they’d of said it was a lad from school the same age as her.

I then think they’ve got a bit cocky after the first TV episode and thought ‘we are two adults now with 8000 feral children, no one will notice’. Nor did they ever anticipated social media to be the way it is and their every lie that they once got away with telling is now picked apart on the internet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.