The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crusty comes over all sweet and sugary and a doting father. Behind those eyes I believe he is a nasty piece of tit when the cameras stop rolling.
I think this. Sometimes he let's his mask slip for a split second on TV or a vlog I've noticed and I often think he's not a nice person in reality!

Reactions: 12
I imagine Chris is pretty messed up. Given how their parenting hasn’t improved at all with age I bet it was horrendous when Chris was born. My niece is 13 and she still feels so incredibly young. Channel 5 need to end the series. People aren’t interested and if anything are getting more and more angry at the money grabbing Radfords whose children go on to leach off the state.

Reactions: 11
I imagine Chris is pretty messed up. Given how their parenting hasn’t improved at all with age I bet it was horrendous when Chris was born. My niece is 13 and she still feels so incredibly young. Channel 5 need to end the series. People aren’t interested and if anything are getting more and more angry at the money grabbing Radfords whose children go on to leach off the state.
People hate-watching still keeps the viewing figures up. That's all channel 5 are bothered about. Same with Mail / Sun / LancsLive giving them coverage - as far as they're concerned, a view is a view. Views means revenue.

Reactions: 10
I remember the early series Chris would try to stay away from the tv crew. He was at college or uni at that point. Did granny bring him up while Sue still went to school?

Reactions: 5
I remember the early series Chris would try to stay away from the tv crew. He was at college or uni at that point. Did granny bring him up while Sue still went to school?
This would be interesting to know, or did she just leave school at that point! Has it never been mentioned if she went back to school?

Reactions: 7
The trailer for this week is out
Chloe leaves jake and apparently goes to Sue's and noels late at night with mila and one bag between them no buggy, car seat etc
Katie asks if Connor can move in to the already crammed house 🤨
Great timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
interesting that her brother is never mentioned. perhaps - unlike Sue's parents - he wasn't so happy to sit back and accept his mate raping his little sister. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He was on last series but he didn’t seem comfortable, or particularly friendly towards them.
---
Would anyone really want to have twenty-two pregnancies and births? A never ending circle of morning sickness, child birth and sleepless nights.
No! I love children, I loved being pregnant and I had 4, but I knew when enough was enough, after two complicated births why would I risk another? Plus I thought about money and space.
Even after 2 miscarriages and a baby who died in utero she took the risk to have more, even though she had 16. Selfish.
---
I remember her mum saying this potentially on the show, that she was told not to report anything or they'd run away instead of protecting her young child she let it continue with an adult.

Loads of people could have stepped in but didn't
The doctor
School staff
Midwives

And yet it disgusts and sickens sue if someone questions if it were tillie.
A few years ago, near to me, there was a young boy and girl had a baby, now 3. He was 13, and a couple of weeks off 14 when the baby was born and his gf was just 15 when she gave birth.
I don’t think SS were involved there. She kept the pregnancy hidden until 8 months.
We know one set of the grandparents who were shocked but supportive of their daughter and baby. The other grandmother thought it was all very funny.
It’s truly insane that SS didn’t get involved.

What beggars belief is that they were allowed to share a bed because the parents didn’t think they would do anything 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember hearing their "official " story & it was explained that she was on the pill for the years between Chris & the page 3 model. So clearly everyone knew (planned on ) him raping her whenever until they could get married.
Done so as not to drive poor Noel away from lack of sex - poor lad couldnt survive 🤮🙄
Should have skewered his bollocks and put him on a bromide drip…💉

Reactions: 6
If you read the story she was raped by her brother
Its a story I already know without reading it.
Raped by her brother yes but rape is rape heard Noel was her brother's friend.
Brother was 16 she was 11
The debate is how long were sue & noel having sex before she became pregnant ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The story of Tessa is absolutely not the same as Sue and Noel - although I absolutely do not condone his vile actions. Both are very sad stories but not comparable!

Reactions: 10
In that mini clip of them driving up the lane to the “new” house, all you hear is Sue saying “I want it” like a petulant child. This fortune has come on the back on her children.
The only positive I can see is now they’re talking about conscription, Sue has a lot of cannon fodder to offer up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.