The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is telling the truth. If people locally were fans they’d have friends. They keep themselves to themselves because nobody wants to know them. Every Lancs live post gets the n0ncey Noel comments. And let’s face it, all she is doing is breeding a larger generation of benefit scroungers as much as she claims not to do herself (now). If she paid their way or they did better for themselves, people would have more respect for them. And let’s face it, lies are just broadcast on the show so that pisses people off too.
I would imagine it’s hard to keep themselves to themselves what with owning the local pie bakery . Parenting so many children in so many different years so that’s a lot of Parents to come across at the school gate for a start / toddler groups which she probably didn’t go to . The teenagers friends and their families . The older ones their partners and families . Showing the inside of your home on national tv . Updating social media everyday with your purchases. Flaunting your cars / camper van on the local street . I think what she means is they have no real friends who they discuss anything with .

Reactions: 18
What really annoys me is the snottiness. They really think they are something and the seem to use the claim no benefits as their tag line. You know damn well Millie is going to live her life on benefits, I hope she doesn't, but she has absolutely no intention of going to work, because if she did , she would have a job by now. Unfortunately all the kids see is their Dad slogged for many years in the pie shop, and they associate that with the no bedding, no treats, going nowhere Dad watching every penny. Fast forward to now, they have a mother who sits on her arse uploading to social media constantly, Dad who goes to the pie shop when he feels like it, always a camera somewhere, and look what they have. New cars, fancy holidays, designer clothes, lots of extra money and a mother who loves spending. These girls are going to grow up thinking this is how you make money whilst not really having a job. What they don't get, is its not a sustainable lifestyle and once people lose interest in their family, all of this will be gone.

Reactions: 36
What learning difficulties has Millie got ? Remember she failed her gcse or got very low grades

Seems to have an IQ around 80- is that slightly learning delayed? She couldn’t do most jobs at her level. I think cleaning or shop work would be the max. Wonder if she gets PIP for it
Is this information they've put out there? That her IQ is 80??

Reactions: 2
What learning difficulties has Millie got ? Remember she failed her gcse or got very low grades

Seems to have an IQ around 80- is that slightly learning delayed? She couldn’t do most jobs at her level. I think cleaning or shop work would be the max. Wonder if she gets PIP for it
Is it easy to get social services in the uk for low IQ?

Reactions: 3
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall them ever declaring Millie’s iq or that she’s got learning difficulties?

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering what education, if any, Sue actually had.
Primary obviously but then pregnant at fourteen, did she get any schooling going forward after giving birth?

Reactions: 8
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall them ever declaring Millie’s iq or that she’s got learning difficulties?
Thats because they haven't! Why would they come out with Millies IQ 🤣 and 80 isn't utter dunce level 🤷‍♀️ Millies stupid not not completely dumb (sure she'll prove me wrong 😉)

Most of the Radfords will resit maths and English at college, but that's pretty common for people to do! My cousins in a class with a Radford, she was bragging her friends on TV 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Thats because they haven't! Why would they come out with Millies IQ 🤣 and 80 isn't utter dunce level 🤷‍♀️ Millies stupid not not completely dumb (sure she'll prove me wrong 😉)

Most of the Radfords will resit maths and English at college, but that's pretty common for people to do! My cousins in a class with a Radford, she was bragging her friends on TV 🤦‍♀️
Your poor cousin 😂

• Haha
Primary obviously but then pregnant at fourteen, did she get any schooling going forward after giving birth?
From the way she talks and acts my 10 year old is better educated.

Well even if Sue had her education up to 13, she should still be literate. A 13 year old’s reading and writing age is the equivalent of an adult anyway, so why is her grammar, spelling etc so bad? Elf’s anyone? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trouble with their intelligence, a lot of your brain is inherited from your parents. Can't remember the official stat, but it's a fair percentage (My parents are both uni grads, and so are my sister and I etc. etc) Those kids do not stand a chance in education, having those two as parents. That coupled with there being no support at home and as someone very eloquently worded before, they're watching their parents do nothing for a lot of money so there's no drive. Don't know about anyone else but I was brought up thinking education is the way to the bigger salaries which is just isn't the case particularly in this family!

Reactions: 16
The trouble with their intelligence, a lot of your brain is inherited from your parents. Can't remember the official stat, but it's a fair percentage (My parents are both uni grads, and so are my sister and I etc. etc) Those kids do not stand a chance in education, having those two as parents. That coupled with there being no support at home and as someone very eloquently worded before, they're watching their parents do nothing for a lot of money so there's no drive. Don't know about anyone else but I was brought up thinking education is the way to the bigger salaries which is just isn't the case particularly in this family!
Look at right guys god knows what their kid will grow up thinking .

Not missed much by the sounds of things lol Millie pregnant by daddy no 3 yet?

Local people to them have some stories to tell,especially those primary school playground whispers...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why can’t Sue cook ? Why can’t she make lunch in the week ? Why is he having to prepare something for her to reheat ? Frozen soup ffs.

Reactions: 12
There’s a whole load of posts about Millie’s supposed iq and whether she gets benefits because of it, and yet they’ve never said this information? That’s just going to make tattle look full of nonsense as it’s just been made up?

Not missed much by the sounds of things lol Millie pregnant by daddy no 3 yet?

Local people to them have some stories to tell,especially those primary school playground whispers...
Nice to see you back ...👋 but you’ve GOT to spill some tea after that little snippet 😉😂🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.