The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sue is doing no spend January,however , one of her tumble driers broke, so she bought 2 new ones?????? Someone explain why you would have 1 broken drier but buy 2????
Cut her some slack, after all of that EXHAUSTING swimming training she did, I bet she's got loads of towels to dry šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gifted . That frumpy cardigan wouldnā€™t cope well in a tumble dryer .
oh I did chuckle @ Sue in the old derelict barn imaging a staircase under the asbestos roof . God help the architect explaining that that the old derelict barn wonā€™t actually be there .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're never really into buying budget range things are they? Or is that because budget companies don't gift to twats?

Reactions: 8
Gifted . That frumpy cardigan wouldnā€™t cope well in a tumble dryer .
oh I did chuckle @ Sue in the old derelict barn imaging a staircase under the asbestos roof . God help the architect explaining that that the old derelict barn wonā€™t actually be there .
If theyā€™re gifted theyā€™re supposed to put that in a # arenā€™t they for transparency. Now thereā€™s a word. ā€œOh look we need to sell our house to move but now we donā€™t because we just do it for tvā€

which one of you is Ellie Conisley? I support your comment while-heartedly and itā€™s just waiting for the comment of statutory rape of a minor to be added in to the reply of the minions attacking you!

susan wants ā€œenlighteningā€ā€¦and Iā€™m like holding back ā€œerm you only have to read Lancs live love about your n0ncey rapist husband and benefit sucking offspring.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If theyā€™re gifted theyā€™re supposed to put that in a # arenā€™t they for transparency. Now thereā€™s a word. ā€œOh look we need to sell our house to move but now we donā€™t because we just do it for tvā€

which one of you is Ellie Conisley? I support your comment while-heartedly and itā€™s just waiting for the comment of statutory rape of a minor to be added in to the reply of the minions attacking you!

susan wants ā€œenlighteningā€ā€¦and Iā€™m like holding back ā€œerm you only have to read Lancs live love about your n0ncey rapist husband and benefit sucking offspring.
further down this someone gives their address away. Not sure if thats allowed or they picked up on it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1906859
Did she buy them or were they gifted? I never will know why companies gift this lot anything.
"Bought" aka most likely gifted!

---

So Sue and Noel want to move house as there is too much maintenance at their current house.....
So their pea brains think a whole huge build would be a good idea. šŸ¤£
It's all a load of fake bs for ch5 content anyway.
She has already said they are not selling their house!
I literally can not get over the estate agents price for the property!! šŸ˜±

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So Sue is doing no spend January,however , one of her tumble driers broke, so she bought 2 new ones?????? Someone explain why you would have 1 broken drier but buy 2????
Knew she wouldn't do no spend Jan. It's not like th y don't have a big enough house to hang washing around to dry. She probably broke it so she could spend money

Reactions: 14
I also spotted comments from Ellie.
I just wait for the day when someone opens their eyes and lets the world see what the Radfrauds are really like!
So they keep themselves to themselves whilst sharing their entire lives with the world?
What she means is the neighbourhood doesn't want to know them or hear the daily bragging šŸ¤”

You ever noticed that along with the kids never seeming to have friends over neither do sue or noel with so many kids you'd expect them to know a fair few other parents but never mentioned or seen??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So they keep themselves to themselves whilst sharing their entire lives with the world?
What she means is the neighbourhood doesn't want to know them or hear the daily bragging šŸ¤”

I know, I want to know more! Who have they upset?
And yes, keeping themselves to themselves yet people as far ad America and Australia know who they are and letā€™s face it, thereā€™s a few blokes out there who know their daughtersā€¦šŸ˜

• Haha
Wonder if Ellie lives in the flats next door. One thing I did notice, in the early kids and counting, if you look from their front door to the neighbours garden next door, on the drive, they have a low wall that splits between theirs and the Radfords. The kids always used to jump over it and run down the neighbours drive, then in a later kids and counting, the neighbours stuck a fence on the top of the low wall. I couldn't truthfully live next to them. The constant noise would drive me nuts. Imagine trying to enjoy a bbq in your garden living next to that lot, you couldn't because of the noise constantly.

Reactions: 27
What learning difficulties has Millie got ? Remember she failed her gcse or got very low grades

Seems to have an IQ around 80- is that slightly learning delayed? She couldnā€™t do most jobs at her level. I think cleaning or shop work would be the max. Wonder if she gets PIP for it
Highly unlikely. IQ below 70 is considered a learning disability. Many with LD are unable to get PIP and sadly many have their children removed due to risk of (unintentional) harm. I really donā€™t think that applies to Millie. I think sheā€™s just a bit lazy and relied too heavily on others.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if Ellie lives in the flats next door. One thing I did notice, in the early kids and counting, if you look from their front door to the neighbours garden next door, on the drive, they have a low wall that splits between theirs and the Radfords. The kids always used to jump over it and run down the neighbours drive, then in a later kids and counting, the neighbours stuck a fence on the top of the low wall. I couldn't truthfully live next to them. The constant noise would drive me nuts. Imagine trying to enjoy a bbq in your garden living next to that lot, you couldn't because of the noise constantly.
Imagine been in a semi with them listening to the kids running around the house at all hours . Think I would be in Styal by now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What learning difficulties has Millie got ? Remember she failed her gcse or got very low grades

Seems to have an IQ around 80- is that slightly learning delayed? She couldnā€™t do most jobs at her level. I think cleaning or shop work would be the max. Wonder if she gets PIP for it
I think 70 is the upper cutoff, 80 is still technically average (80 to 120 is the bell curve, 90-110 most common, ~100 is "average"). So not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed, as it were. As it is in the US, with resources extremely stretched, next to no one above 70 is going to receive any assistance beyond educational assistance in grades K-12 (age 4-18), and would be expected to work and/or live with family. Y'all have a much better social security safety net though, so it could be different. She doesn't seem delayed *enough*, though. Just seems a bit dim-witted.

I mean this all in the nicest possible way, honest!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ellie is telling the truth. If people locally were fans theyā€™d have friends. They keep themselves to themselves because nobody wants to know them. Every Lancs live post gets the n0ncey Noel comments. And letā€™s face it, all she is doing is breeding a larger generation of benefit scroungers as much as she claims not to do herself (now). If she paid their way or they did better for themselves, people would have more respect for them. And letā€™s face it, lies are just broadcast on the show so that pisses people off too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.