The Radford Family #45 twenty two kids, all raised by themselves...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AliceInWanderLost for the title!

My memory isn’t good enough for a proper recap, all I can remember is the argument at the end of the last thread 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More spending and bragging. Loads of ungrateful kids who have no enthusiasm over any of their presents or even a thank you. Apparently sues not spending in January only petrol but that doesn't count, oh and going to the gym.. Course she won't stick to that. .she's not happy unless buying tit or on holiday. Kids crammed into corners of bedrooms in a bed too small but along as there is room for two tvs and consoles it's okay 👍 few more days until new season. Article in the news have counted 12 holidays fhey have had this year but I bet it"s more. So I imagine we'll get a holiday an episode. How relatable. Noel is also never in work and people waiting weeks for pies and if they turn up they're are mouldy but you've heard the sheep. They work so hard they deserve all they've got. My arse they do

Reactions: 30
Breaking news! Sue is not spending for the whole of January 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The latest vlog they posted wasn’t great was it. Max in the bedroom glued to his console while his room was getting decorated. Well half the room! One wall got new wallpaper but the other wall before they stuck anything to it needed skimmed or re plastered. Personally I would have reigned in my holiday spending and made sure my kids had decent rooms.! Cannot believe either Max was not told to leave the room and his console while they decorated. Those tiny rooms the kids are crammed into are awful. I honestly used to quite like The Radfords, even had a few pie deliveries but this last year has really opened a few folks eyes to them and I would never give them another penny of my cash.

Reactions: 28
I take it sue doesn’t have to worry about arranging childcare when she pops off to the gym or will she find one with a crèche ? It seems when you have 22 kids it becomes a whole lot easier than 1 or 2. Wonder if she still will wear a woolly jumper to it .

• Haha
The next birthday will be Chesters 1st in February but other than that no birthdays until at least March.
Presumably Sue will need to wait until the actual day to buy him presents if she is having a no spend January?

Someone asked this non in January or February
Does that mean Sue and Noel have come up with a different hobby to do throughout April and May every year since they got together?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is there only 3 beds in the little girls room with 4 girls in?

They haven’t cleaned under max’s bed in a long time 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is there only 3 beds in the little girls room with 4 girls in?
Not sure what happened after the cot was removed there was already phoebe and hallies bunk bed and Bonnie's toddler bed.
I questioned that before because of the big space where the cot used to be would a bed fit near the wardrobe or is space tighter than we thought I mean archies shoved in the corner in the boys room 🤔

Reactions: 9
Gym? Cannot wait to see this hahaha
If she got up and run around after the kids and did the housework and childcare and maybe a shift or 2 in the pie shop then she wouldn’t need to take up a gym membership! Lazy cow it is.

So they have all these holidays, motor homes, expensive cars, shopping sprees, swim spas etc and it looks like the kids don’t even have a bed each and those that do are shoved into corners or their rooms or filthy little boxes. I am lucky to be comfortable financially not rich like them but my kids have a nice bedroom each which is cleaned regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So they have all these holidays, motor homes, expensive cars, shopping sprees, swim spas etc and it looks like the kids don’t even have a bed each and those that do are shoved into corners or their rooms or filthy little boxes. I am lucky to be comfortable financially not rich like them but my kids have a nice bedroom each which is cleaned regularly
With all their millions you would think they would sort some kind of better living out .
We just had a loft conversion done so mine had a bedroom each . I know they might not have the room but you would think they could do something . It makes my head feel funny looking at that bedroom and so many crammed in . As for 2 teles in one room that is beyond ridiculous

O m g #budget tea ( for the kids )🤢 no doubt she’s sat on her tablet looking at Maldives getaways .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.