The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ummm if you can’t consent due to alcohol then that is rape it’s not ‘like being raped’!!
you do understand that the vast amount of rapes are not by strangers they are people that are known to the victim and very often their husband/partner/Boyfriend/girlfriend and so on you don’t have to be raped by a stranger for it to be rape and it does not have to be violent for it to be considered as rape! I truly hope you educate yourself and no one you know needs your support with a terribly old fashioned view like you have given above!
Absolutely! Age of consent laws exist for a reason. A 12 year old CHILD does not have a fully developed brain. I wonder what some of these people would count as "real" rape? Because when I was abused as a very young child it certainly wasn't violent and done by a stranger. It was a relative who convinced me to let it happen and not to tell anyone. Does that mean I consented? I was wearing a short nightie so perhaps I was tempting him?

Anyone who has a 12 year old in their life knows that they are still children. Look at Tillie Radford, still very much a child, both physically and mentally. Probably similar to Sue when she was that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Imagine how much crap they have eaten the last few days . Overpriced crap as well .

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the younger ones, all those weeks spent practising school performances etc , to not even get to join in and miss out on re school week before Christmas activities, this is the stuff that really matters to kids, joining in with their friends and being present in the special moments at school etc. not going to Disneyland

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion The Radford Family #44
The Bragfords away on another trip,
why can’t this vile family get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the younger ones, all those weeks spent practising school performances etc , to not even get to join in and miss out on re school week before Christmas activities, this is the stuff that really matters to kids, joining in with their friends and being present in the special moments at school etc. not going to Disneyland
Yea correct . It’s all my daughter has spoke about her play - even I now know all the songs . Lovely memories

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is the result of no education. Where tf is the punctuation Sue? Nearly had a seizure trying to read that
"just opposite the ride!" duck off sue, don't try and down play your neglect and lack of care for your children you imbecile.

Yea correct . It’s all my daughter has spoke about her play - even I now know all the songs . Lovely memories
Me too, we’ve been practising at home for weeks, learning all the actions etc. my daughter couldn’t sleep tonight as she is so exited that mummy and daddy are coming to watch her tomorrow, it means so much to her. I feel so sorry for these kids, they have the priorities all wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Me too, we’ve been practising at home for weeks, learning all the actions etc. my daughter couldn’t sleep tonight as she is so exited that mummy and daddy are coming to watch her tomorrow, it means so much to her. I feel so sorry for these kids, they have the priorities all wrong
Ditto! My kids would be absolutely gutted missing the last week of school and mine are 8 and 10! They have Xmas party, nativity, presents room and Christmas jumper day with Xmas dinner this week. I bet the kids would prefer to be doing that, rather than yet more Disney crap and filming boring content!

• Heart
You can only claim up 1666 a monthI think it is no matter how many children you have
If you claim pip or dla, you aren’t capped. And people who work aren’t either, so they won’t be affected by the cap

Lol I was going to say the same about my son. He’s 12 and poses like this 😆😂
One of my boys is around this age too and all he wants to do is play on Xbox with his mates or be out laying football with his mates. if They aren’t mixing with their classes and friends they will be socially behind

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.