The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the busby quints ? Their mum Danielle thinks she too deserves a break all the time and date holidays etc . What’s wrong them ?
I haven't watched Outdaughter for a few years, I liked the first few series when they didn't force the girls onto camera.

Reactions: 2
It will all catch up with them in the end. Sadly it will be the children who will suffer in the long term. Materialism is what memories are made of according to their parents not a normal family life...at school how can they relate to their peers? Sue and Noel are too knee deep in money to see what their children really need...
I earn roughly £30k per year as a single parent and I've been able to take my daughter away once in 3 years and we've done maybe 4 days out 2 of which I paid for using clubcard points so £30k definitely doesn't take 20 or more of them away several times a year.

Reactions: 20
So they let Oscar caspar and tillie on a ride alone while they all went to see santa... IN ANOTHER bleeping COUNTRY?! I'm shocked none of their kids have been snatched! Disgusting brain dead morons

Reactions: 11
So they let Oscar caspar and tillie on a ride alone while they all went to see santa... IN ANOTHER bleeping COUNTRY?! I'm shocked none of their kids have been snatched! Disgusting brain dead morons
Was just coming to say the same. They’re so irresponsible!!

Reactions: 8
Exactly this, the best thing a parent can spend on their kids is their time.
Sue & Noel fall miserably short there.
The thing is I don't remember the holidays or what presents I was given for my birthday or Christmas, I do remember my grandmas chicken soup when I was home ill from school, making mince pies at Christmas and covering my brother in flour! I remember the smell of a proper home cooked meal when I came in from school, and the excitement of swapping my cheesestring for a babybel with my best friend which my mum claims she knew nothing about (yeah right!) what will these children really remember?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sophie’s boys got strep hope he’s ok :( just as well sue is away doubt she’d offer to help out or do the school runs for the girls so Sophie can stay with Leo at home

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I excepted a better Santa for DLP! The local garden centre one near me looks more realistic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We know that at least one of their children, Max, is autistic, with probably 3 or 4 more as of yet undiagnosed. My autistic daughter thrives on routine and knowing exactly what’s going to happen. There is absolutely no routine in these kids lives. Different family members looking after them all the time, somewhere different every weekend and never a full school term completed. It makes my heart ache for them.
My daughters not autistic but has processing issues related to dyslexia and dyspraxia, she thrives on routine as it's predictable - she copes with changes but she needs processing time, even on holidays we try and have a set predictable routine, so same/similar time for breakfast and lunch, some sort of daily exercise etc.

The amount of time those children have had off school now they ought to be careful as if you have had 1 set of fines they can take you straight to court. I have seen it happen to more than 1 family.
i've been threatened with fines due to medical appointments for my daughter so I can well believe it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s fine they all have light up hats on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they did actually have to rely solely on their pie sales income they’d be truly fcked. Especially as they’d get no more than the 2 child limit on universal credit.
They would get for all kids born before 2017the cap doesn’t apply to kids born before April 201

Reactions: 3
ummm if you can’t consent due to alcohol then that is rape it’s not ‘like being raped’!!
you do understand that the vast amount of rapes are not by strangers they are people that are known to the victim and very often their husband/partner/Boyfriend/girlfriend and so on you don’t have to be raped by a stranger for it to be rape and it does not have to be violent for it to be considered as rape! I truly hope you educate yourself and no one you know needs your support with a terribly old fashioned view like you have given above!
Absolutely. No 12 year old child would be able to consent, rape is sex without consent. She wouldn't have been old enough to even be properly aware of what the pedalo was doing to her, the ramifications and consequences of that action. It was rape.

Reactions: 13
More time off school this week then 🤦‍♀️ Meanwhile any normal family who goes away in term time gets threatened with being fined.
We went away to a funeral in September and my kids had a week off school Today not only did we get hit with a fine (£480/£240 if paid in 10days) because my eldest had a few days off a few years ago when he was in and out of hospital we also got a letter saying even if he misses 1 day even if sick we will be taken to court and reported to SS! Makes you so sick how families lime this get away with it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
We went away to a funeral in September and my kids had a week off school Today not only did we get hit with a fine (£480/£240 if paid in 10days) because my eldest had a few days off a few years ago when he was in and out of hospital we also got a letter saying even if he misses 1 day even if sick we will be taken to court and reported to SS! Makes you so sick how families lime this get away with it!
Absolutely. Genuine people suffer and get penalise where as this shower with unnecessary trips parading around on camera continually upheaving their kids . Country is a joke .

Reactions: 6
Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.
wait, what?! there isn't a scale as to what constitutes the severity of a rape. sex without consent is rape, full stop. if someone is drunk, and someone has sex with them without their consent - it's just as much rape as someone who is attacked by a stranger. equally, under age sex - sex with an under age CHILD - is the definition of "child rape". in what way is the rape of a twelve year old girl by a friend of her older brother any less "serious" or "traumatic" than that of any other victim of rape?! any twelve year old in that situation very much falls into the definition of a "child rape victim". underage children cannot consent, hence why sexually abusing a child is rape. your own victim-blaming logic isn't relevant in deciding whether Sue's experiences as a young victim of a sexual predator are "the same as" those of any other child who was raped.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.