The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read this thread so everyone has probably said the exact same thing, just flicked onto Instagram and they are in Disney Paris? Are they actually taking the piss. I can’t even comprehend how much money they’ve spent this year it’s actually ridiculous. And they have the cheek to say they are cutting back due to the cost of living. How are they actually affording this all but still looking like complete scruffs ???

Reactions: 20
For a family who is allegedly cutting back to the cost of living, they are doing very well to convince people. New York and Disneyland Paris in the SAME WEEK.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
New York then Disneyland…. Wow! I know you shouldn’t have to cut back due to other people struggling but there was someone on the pregnancy thread upset because she’s due any day now and her house is so cold 😢 how can they flaunt this when people can’t even what their houses! I hope their followers wake up

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The amount of time those children have had off school now they ought to be careful as if you have had 1 set of fines they can take you straight to court. I have seen it happen to more than 1 family.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And they wonder why people are turning on them! I can’t wait to see their fall. It will be sad for the smaller kids, but it all coukd have been prevented. They never should have been made famous or had tv programs in the first place so I do blame the media for some of this. The fall out will be epic though.

Reactions: 16
Notice how she doesn’t miss out on any of it though? Different holidays with different kids but she’s in every single one of them.
Also, they are now going to put all their trips on ‘expenses’ so all the ‘working hard for it’ is just bullshit.

Reactions: 13
She’s a twit. Let me tell you all what some women near me has done. She can’t work as she’s had cancer and still recovering, but no she not sat and done nothing she has contacted loads of places and managed to get local kids toys for Xmas, and also spoke to a few grottos and got struggling families free santa visits. that’s someone who uses every thing she has for good

I hate to defend her, but at 12/13 she didn’t open her lady parts , she was raped by a adult Noel . a 12 Year old no matter what can not consent
Legally that’s true but in reality it’s not. I went to school with lots of girls who were sexually active underage and not one of them thought they’d been raped. Yes he’s a slimy scumbag for what he did and it shouldn’t have happened but I think rape is too much, clearly her family didn’t see it as that nor did she. I work for Social Services and child rape is THE WORST, the things I’ve seen make their disgusting underage relationship look like a fairytale.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
“I’m afraid the children won’t be at school (again). They are all at Disney (again)”.

Reactions: 9
What happens to the kids when all this dissapers? I have said this before but these families that cash in on their children's life/privately are so far disconnected from real life!!! Wow!

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to open one of these magic pie shops, disgusting woman. Awarded for spending most her life stretched out on her back, that’s the only message I get from them. Wouldn’t mind kids appreciate none of it so it means duck all

Reactions: 6
I’d like to say I can’t believe they’re on holiday again a day after New York but really nothing surprises me anymore! Nowul needs to start giving talks to groups of people on how to afford so much with one pie shop that you never actually work in! He could fix the cost of living crisis! 😂😂😂😭

I can’t wait to see the fall of this scummy family! It won’t be nice for the children, but they’re the only ones I feel sorry for

Social services should be involved because those children are being neglected. Emotionally at least! My heart breaks for them, they didn’t ask to be born into a giant riot of a family. 😩

Reactions: 19
I’m down south and my two (secondary) break up 21/12.

I am honestly speechless. I think the reason people are becoming so resentful is that the large majority are really having to tighten their belts, some people are having to make the heartbreaking choice of heating or eating. And then you have this family exiting stage left from their clown car hauling around their half starved, ungrateful kids ramming it down everyone’s throat with the constant holidays, excessive gifting, purchases etc, it is utterly galling particularly as ‘they don’t claim benefits’ and live entirely off their magic pie shop money that Noel works as a freelancer in at best.

We are doing ok and are likely to be ok as long as we can both stay in employment, I live in fear that the government could pull my PIP claim (currently in for its second renewal) or the gov decides to withdraw the prepayment prescription scheme and just wish I had a magic pie shop. I may open a franchise….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d like to say I can’t believe they’re on holiday again a day after New York but really nothing surprises me anymore! Nowul needs to start giving talks to groups of people on how to afford so much with one pie shop that you never actually work in! He could fix the cost of living crisis! 😂😂😂😭

I can’t wait to see the fall of this scummy family! It won’t be nice for the children, but they’re the only ones I feel sorry for

Social services should be involved because those children are being neglected. Emotionally at least! My heart breaks for them, they didn’t ask to be born into a giant riot of a family. 😩
Ss won't be involved as the kids basic needs are being met, they have clothing and food and a decent home. But they should be involved or someone should be as they're always missing school due to holidays, but these are the sort of people that get away with these sort of things

Reactions: 8
Where do you see the crappy comments about them on Lance Live? Is it fb or website? I looked and there’s only a few comments

Reactions: 1
Lanc live have done a report on the NY trip and there are still daft twats defending them in the comments saying they own their own business etc etc etc.
I really can't be arsed to challenge the thick as mince posters any more. Let them believe the Radords lies if they want 🙄

Where do you see the crappy comments about them on Lance Live? Is it fb or website? I looked and there’s only a few comments
Facebook.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker…. Has anyone seen Millie’s Snapchat story? Looks like she’s pregnant with another boy unless it’s an old video of Chester👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.