The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that they are away AGAIN!! The kids are never in school. Not only that, how do they get away with having so much time off during school time?! It's madness..surely they must get fined! Although I guess sue and noel don't care at all about the education for their kids, what so ever..it's just all holidays and extravagant spending, rather than actually spending time at home and doing things with the children at home.

The kids must be so tired all the time? To be constantly going somewhere, either in motorhome or what not.. they don't seem to have any downtime to just relax at home?

Magic pie shop pays for it all... Yeah course it does 🙄

Reactions: 8
All because she didn’t feel the Christmas vibes . I’m not yet sue but hoping it will kick in soon . Wonder who does all that holiday washing on return. Also do they not worry over advertising their house is empty I wouldn’t want to advertise my eldest at home alone .

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike. Straight back out of the country.

Do we think she flew into Heathrow and met them on the journey over? No way it makes sense to drive all the way back to Morecambe to just drive south again.
No they flew back to Heathrow from NY, then flew up to Manchester from Heathrow because Nowull posted that he was waiting for them to come back into Manchester.
But you're right, it makes absolutely no sense to head back north for one night, only to head all the way back down south the next day 🥴

Reactions: 4
All because she didn’t feel the Christmas vibes . I’m not yet sue but hoping it will kick in soon . Wonder who does all that holiday washing on return. Also do they not worry over advertising their house is empty I wouldn’t want to advertise my eldest at home alone .
Wonder what happens to all the dogs 🐕 when they are always away. Kennels are expensive too, she could do an add for them.... undeclared of course Sue 😉

Reactions: 3
Sunday roast , finish off homework , bath then bed already for school in the morning .

I can't believe that they are away AGAIN!! The kids are never in school. Not only that, how do they get away with having so much time off during school time?! It's madness..surely they must get fined! Although I guess sue and noel don't care at all about the education for their kids, what so ever..it's just all holidays and extravagant spending, rather than actually spending time at home and doing things with the children at home.

The kids must be so tired all the time? To be constantly going somewhere, either in motorhome or what not.. they don't seem to have any downtime to just relax at home?

Magic pie shop pays for it all... Yeah course it does 🙄
Exactly this, the best thing a parent can spend on their kids is their time.
Sue & Noel fall miserably short there.

Reactions: 6
Missing school again for a holiday! She sends them when they are ill but it's OK to stay off to go on yet another holiday! The week they will miss all the fun stuff with their friends normal childhood memories instead of extravagant bragfests!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a twit. Let me tell you all what some women near me has done. She can’t work as she’s had cancer and still recovering, but no she not sat and done nothing she has contacted loads of places and managed to get local kids toys for Xmas, and also spoke to a few grottos and got struggling families free santa visits. that’s someone who uses every thing she has for good
All the reality tv families are the same. The Bragfords, Busby’s, Jon & Kate plus 8, Duggars all started off showing what having a big family was like with budgeting, meal planning, etc before they became well-known and then started living like celebrities. I actually liked them all in the beginning and now can’t stand any of the braggy c**ts (sorry)……..

Not since she opened up her lady parts at 12….. 😬
I hate to defend her, but at 12/13 she didn’t open her lady parts , she was raped by a adult Noel . a 12 Year old no matter what can not consent

Reactions: 19
Wonder what happens to all the dogs 🐕 when they are always away. Kennels are expensive too, she could do an add for them.... undeclared of course Sue 😉
The children left at home look after them. Well the Radford dogs don't need much looking after really, no walks etc! Too busy shopping and going on holidays! 🤦‍♀️

About another 10k trip to Paris they will have had to book 2 cabins out although staying in one

We know that at least one of their children, Max, is autistic, with probably 3 or 4 more as of yet undiagnosed. My autistic daughter thrives on routine and knowing exactly what’s going to happen. There is absolutely no routine in these kids lives. Different family members looking after them all the time, somewhere different every weekend and never a full school term completed. It makes my heart ache for them.

Reactions: 14
I live down South, our kids finish school on Friday 16th. Don't Sue's kids finish earlier or is it the same time? My Daughter finishes uni here on Friday too but her friend goes to uni up North and she finished this Friday 9th?
Same time! The 16th And will be school plays etc this coming week!

Can you imagine what's going to happen when the money runs out? To Hallie downwards, all they have known is TV cameras, wealth and being spoilt. If they end up with no money, there will be no fancy holidays, no ridiculous pile of toys at Christmas, what happens then? I always remember something my Brother said. He has been very successful in property for very many years, and we had a conversation about private education. He said he would always send his children to state school for two reasons. The first being it keeps them grounded and the second was if he sent his kids privately, and lost everything, those kids would be bullied and would struggle with transitioning from private to state, where as, if they start in state, they have to work harder, and they mix with other people who may not be as fortunate. He also refused to spoil his children although he could comfortably buy them anything they wanted, again because he said spoilt kids are bratty and the more you give them, the more they want and expect. Sue spoils the kids especially the younger ones, they appreciate nothing and act bratty. I find it hard to believe they smack ten bales out of each other and she's sat in the room watching them, or they buy a new sofa and she's letting them use it as a trampoline. They need to sort their kids behaviour out, instead of spending stupid money all the time on things they won't appreciate.

So this year, they have bought the camper van and been away say 6 times in it or more
They have been to Florida twice
Maldives
New York
Disneyland Paris
Alton Towers about 4 times at least
That's 15 holidays this year!!
Still relatable Lazy Susan?
They went to france in February aswell, which was filmed, they didn't actually announce that, it was kept quiet but someone on here saw a picture of them on insta I think

When you look at their early days, Sue was as addicted to spending then as she is now. Back then, it was in the guise of new prams for each baby, individual named baby outfits/blankets and their one annual holiday which was done as cheaply as possible.
Now they have this lucrative media income, the spending could have shown each of those kids being educated, helped onto the housing ladder and money invested in their future. Instead it’s just bigger and brasher spending on increasingly expensive outings, holidays and “things”.
Sue may truly believe she’s happy, but that behaviour isn’t normal and there’s a huge depression looming for them when it all ends.

Reactions: 9
I take back my comment about the speculation of them being on another holiday.

I’m in the south and schools finish on the 20th.

When you look at their early days, Sue was as addicted to spending then as she is now. Back then, it was in the guise of new prams for each baby, individual named baby outfits/blankets and their one annual holiday which was done as cheaply as possible.
Now they have this lucrative media income, the spending could have shown each of those kids being educated, helped onto the housing ladder and money invested in their future. Instead it’s just bigger and brasher spending on increasingly expensive outings, holidays and “things”.
Sue may truly believe she’s happy, but that behaviour isn’t normal and there’s a huge depression looming for them when it all ends.
Could never understand the new pram especially all so close together and the cost of them .

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine what's going to happen when the money runs out? To Hallie downwards, all they have known is TV cameras, wealth and being spoilt. If they end up with no money, there will be no fancy holidays, no ridiculous pile of toys at Christmas, what happens then? I always remember something my Brother said. He has been very successful in property for very many years, and we had a conversation about private education. He said he would always send his children to state school for two reasons. The first being it keeps them grounded and the second was if he sent his kids privately, and lost everything, those kids would be bullied and would struggle with transitioning from private to state, where as, if they start in state, they have to work harder, and they mix with other people who may not be as fortunate. He also refused to spoil his children although he could comfortably buy them anything they wanted, again because he said spoilt kids are bratty and the more you give them, the more they want and expect. Sue spoils the kids especially the younger ones, they appreciate nothing and act bratty. I find it hard to believe they smack ten bales out of each other and she's sat in the room watching them, or they buy a new sofa and she's letting them use it as a trampoline. They need to sort their kids behaviour out, instead of spending stupid money all the time on things they won't appreciate.

So this year, they have bought the camper van and been away say 6 times in it or more
They have been to Florida twice
Maldives
New York
Disneyland Paris
Alton Towers about 4 times at least
That's 15 holidays this year!!
Still relatable Lazy Susan?
I’m sure they also went to Centre Parks for a birthday this year.

We know that at least one of their children, Max, is autistic, with probably 3 or 4 more as of yet undiagnosed. My autistic daughter thrives on routine and knowing exactly what’s going to happen. There is absolutely no routine in these kids lives. Different family members looking after them all the time, somewhere different every weekend and never a full school term completed. It makes my heart ache for them.
Look at the bedtime routine it screams noise and chaos to me no quiet time for him or anytime to himself .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.