The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Ellie had her lips botoxed? Looked huge in one photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have they just opened a new shop in Morecombe?
Just watching Northerners on Tour and they caught the opening on there travels. TV crew filming the first fifty customers getting a free 🥔 pie.
Horrible.

Reactions: 3
I watched 20 kids and counting last night. They went to Florida and said it was a once in a lifetime holiday. Their house was all different and quite run down so it’s recently they have gone mad with the spending. They were all at the airport and Millie lost her case. They came across as very chavvy and common just a large family that somehow could afford to go on holiday abroad. It’s the last couple yrs since lockdown their lives seem to have got shadier. Something dodgy is def going on here
Omg yes i watched that too. Millie’s face was an absolute picture. Fuuuuuuming.

Reactions: 6
Here’s a thing. Maybe they don’t want you to fly with them 🤣

View attachment 1789259
Well I'm sure the staff are breathing a sigh of relief about that, no use complaining about a holiday you shouldn't be on!
The girls should be in school and college and they knew that 🤷‍♀️

On another note do we think noel is taking more time of work to look after the kids or have they been palmed off onto the older ones alongside their own kids 🤔

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1789259
Can you imagine having to indure being sat next to/near skanky Sue and Co. on a long haul flight! Poor other passengers that's all I can say!!! The way she speaks, her child like laughing/over the top. Oh dear god!!!

Sue and hard work ha ha . Her idea of hard work is popping 22 pancakes in the toaster .
Don't be silly they definitely eat them cold!!!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1789259
it's a hint Sue! BA don't want to associate their airline with radford scum - thus they have purposefully ensured tour flight was riddled with inconveniences - delayed flights, post luggage etc - in the hope it would deter you from flying with them again! and it seems to have worked! they will undoubtedly be delighted to read this, knowing the radfrauds will not continue to tarnish their reputation - not devasted in the way Sue imagines! plus it will likely work in BA's favour - free advertising, in the sense that people know which airline to use if they definitely want to avoid being trapped on a plane with Sue and Nowull etc. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Good to see little Mila is being stimulated with her toys - she seems bright and alert. The difference between her and Heidie at the same age is breathtaking. Just shows what good parenting and attention can do for a baby’s development. Churning one out after the other and being ignored in a house full of chaos and screaming was never going to end well for the Radford brood, the little ones especially!

Reactions: 20
Xmas is coming. I want to know how they afford all this lifestyle and now at least 5k be coming for presents. How!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely no way this was a last minute surprise trip. Statue of Liberty crown tickets sell out well in advance, it’s not been reopened that long and it’s peak tourist season.

Reactions: 10
Xmas is coming. I want to know how they afford all this lifestyle and now at least 5k be coming for presents. How!
Not only that, what happens to the mountains of presents bought in previous years? God knows how many bikes, toy cars and scooters they’ve bought. Where the eff do they put it all?

Reactions: 9
Good to see little Mila is being stimulated with her toys - she seems bright and alert. The difference between her and Heidie at the same age is breathtaking. Just shows what good parenting and attention can do for a baby’s development. Churning one out after the other and being ignored in a house full of chaos and screaming was never going to end well for the Radford brood, the little ones especially!
Chloe does seem to be a natural mum (not too surprising as she's raised so many already), I really really hope she and Jake keep to just a few and really spend a lot of time with their kids. Besides Sophie's kids, little Mila has probably the best shot at a decent future of all the grandkids. Millie's and Chris's I fear for. Poor mites.

Reactions: 18
Yes I always got the impression Chloe was the cleverest and Sophie the most organised / tidy.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.