The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for Tillie from what was said on here so started watching the vlog but notice Sue or whoever has commented! You can tell she’s in America with the jeez!
Someone’s got their knickers in a twist 😆
FEAA4320-FF3A-4A8C-B4F8-14DE5354119E.jpeg

You know what Sue, enjoy New York. Get off your phone. Go to a deli and experience a bit of ny culture. Oh and when you’re back, nip down to the works or hobbycraft - you can buy a diy advent calendar and fill it with things that Tillie does like. Takes a bit of effort obvs but not like you’re doing anything else is it.

Reactions: 22
Comments are turned off for the advent calendar vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1786796
You know what Sue, enjoy New York. Get off your phone. Go to a deli and experience a bit of ny culture. Oh and when you’re back, nip down to the works or hobbycraft - you can buy a diy advent calendar and fill it with things that Tillie does like. Takes a bit of effort obvs but not like you’re doing anything else is it.
Another comment!

Funny that Tillie hates anything like that but loved watching them open it?!

How could Sue not have realised Aimee’s one was only a 12 day one? Makes it obvious that one and the body shop ones were #gifted.

Comments are turned off for the advent calendar vlog.
They’re not!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she's really trying to justify the advents isn't she! She hates beauty but loved the princess dress up can't think of name right now lol common sue which is it

Reactions: 14
Another comment!

How could Sue not have realised Aimee’s one was only a 12 day one? Makes it obvious that one and the body shop ones were #gifted.

They’re not!
Is this Instagram or YouTube? Turned off on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I felt sorry for Tillie from what was said on here so started watching the vlog but notice Sue or whoever has commented! You can tell she’s in America with the jeez!
Sue is getting so rude. Sarah Ingham vibes right there!

Reactions: 16
yeah, totally wild for anyone to suggest favouritism, when she shoves a chocolate advert calendar at Tillie, while spending almost £200 on each of the older girls for advent and then takes them all to New York! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So if she supposedly got each of the kids the advent calendars that they asked for, those spoilt brat older girls should be ashamed of themselves for asking for or expecting something so expensive.

Reactions: 10
I don’t watch their vlogs anymore. I just have them on insta and fb. But I get the impression even since having. Mila Chloe has taken a step back from them all and kind of distanced her self from them.

Reactions: 6
This sums sue up completely I thought trains went "choo choo" not brum brum 🤦‍♀️😩 those poor kids!!
ha, very true! she's hardly the brightest spark and has probably taught them that trains go "brum brum" and cars go "zoooom!". i wonder if she's taught them all the wrong animal noises too - "meow" for cows and "oink oink" for dogs. the poor kids much be very confused! 🙄🤣

yeah, i noticed that! Tillie seemed very interested when her sister opened her body shop advent calendar and looked as though she liked the avocado body wash, or whatever it was - and Sue would have noticed if she paid any attention in the poor girl. 😔

Reactions: 12
So if she supposedly got each of the kids the advent calendars that they asked for, those spoilt brat older girls should be ashamed of themselves for asking for or expecting something so expensive.
Why do the older kids even need one?
Pathetic really.

yeah, totally wild for anyone to suggest favouritism, when she shoves a chocolate advert calendar at Tillie, while spending almost £200 on each of the older girls for advent and then takes them all to New York! 🙄🙄
Like any of the Radford kids need any more chocolate in their daily lives!
They practically live on crap like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bet they didn’t just want chocolate ones . She always has favourites the rest are just pushed to one side

Reactions: 5
Well maybe it will be Tillie who does a tell all interview in the future? Being a middle child is always difficult, even in a normal family where the parents bend over backwards to try and treat all the kids the same, but especially in this family where the favouritism is soooooo bloody obvious.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1786796
Ew, don't make me think about Sue's knickers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.