The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they delete the post about the plane being damaged and what their plan was?
Yeah she did, it said something about sitting on the plane for 2.5 hours, waiting for the engineers, then had to get off, then it said 'thanks BA', plane rearranged for 6am tomorrow. Something along those lines cos I remember seeing the post

Reactions: 9
Quick question how many pies does Noel sell ??? Or is a front for something else ?? I don't see sainsbury's doing that well. How many holidays is that now ??? Also I thought they was building a house from scratch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Yeah she did, it said something about sitting on the plane for 2.5 hours, waiting for the engineers, then had to get off, then it said 'thanks BA', plane rearranged for 6am tomorrow. Something along those lines cos I remember seeing the post
Ah ok I was at work so didn’t read it all. Did it say something about no other flight till tomorrow but there is one from Paris but it wasn’t BA?

I don’t know for sure and given the holidays this family normally go on they may just as well be genuinely paying for it. But as someone who showcases adverts etc on IG myself - I do know a lot of PR companies were looking for girly shopping trip collabs and offering all expenses paid! But I don’t think they’d choose the radford surely lol!! Interesting to know it must mean they’re all vaccinated as USA states everyone has to be over 12 YO

Reactions: 2
It was something about Barcelona at 6am and Sue saying she wasn't even sure if she wanted to go anymore?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes it got deleted it was really arsey towards BA they have to go to Barcelona for a connecting flight. They've obvtried to do it on the cheap as you can go direct from manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the kids had any sense they would be asking for help to get a better education, cos this money won’t last and 21 kids all on benefits isn’t something to be proud of ,when you had the money to invest in their future

Reactions: 13
Funny that Noel surprised them all with a trip to New York considering he's usually the tightest man on the planet when it comes to money.

Reactions: 17
to Noel it will be all about the tax bill, getting close to end of tax year so let’s spend spend spend, then we can get that bill lower, everything they buy will be shown on multiple socials .

Reactions: 7
No bragging post on the plane this morning? Maybe they didnt get on or BA chucked them off after that post lol at the end of the day it wasn't their fault did they want to take off and crash?+

Funny that Noel surprised them all with a trip to New York considering he's usually the tightest man on the planet when it comes to money.
Course he did she booked it or that travel agent who did the Maldives

Reactions: 4
Thoughts to the passenger who was in the seat next to it .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sad things is I’ve got a big family. So I’ve mixed with other big families and some reallythink they will have money if they carry on having babies. These families live in small houses that are over crowded but think in a few years they will have money because of the number of kids they have. there is some on certain Facebook groups who come home from hospital after giving birth and are already stocking up on the ovulation tests, and no doubt be trying straight away

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Sitting in the airport… in December doesn’t seem like fun and I’m pleased in the moment it was an inconvenience to Scratty.
What I will say is this… the first time I flew to New York, similar thing happened to us, missed connection, delayed flight then when we did get on the plane sat on the runway hours.
We were compensated, we actually were paid more than we’d spent on flights. Made our trip free and gave us extra spending money.
I bet she’s got pound signs in her eyes and rubbing her hands together.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Sitting in the airport… in December doesn’t seem like fun and I’m pleased in the moment it was an inconvenience to Scratty.
What I will say is this… the first time I flew to New York, similar thing happened to us, missed connection, delayed flight then when we did get on the plane sat on the runway hours.
We were compensated, we actually were paid more than we’d spent on flights. Made our trip free and gave us extra spending money.
I bet she’s got pound signs in her eyes and rubbing her hands together.
True but not much of a start to a holiday. I’ve been to New York on a 5 day trip and it just isn’t long enough. There’s so much to do and see and if they’ve missed the first day due to flight delays that’s quite a chunk. Also they’ll arrive seriously tired and need to rest (NY is a LOT of walking) so it’ll actually turn a good little break into a quick shopping trip. They may as well have gone to London 😆

• Haha
They actually make me vom 🤢 I would love to go to NY, sadly I'm not a skanky bragging bleep
Exactly, I’d love to visit NY, however if I had to sell my kids privacy and turn them into a peep show for voyeurs while simultaneously being on the beg for any freebie going in order to do so then I’d choose never to step foot in the place.
I have my pride, and my scruples.
That’s something money can’t buy Sue.

Yes your day could get worse, you could be on the streets or living in poverty wondering where your next meal is coming from. Insensitive twit
“Could the day get any worse”
Yes, the plane could have hit problems in flight if the fault hadn’t been spotted, it could have ended up your very last day on earth!
She should be thanking whoever found the fault and that airlines have such stringent tests in place.
She’s young though I suppose and a Radford so she hasn’t the capacity to think along those lines.

The sad things is I’ve got a big family. So I’ve mixed with other big families and some reallythink they will have money if they carry on having babies. These families live in small houses that are over crowded but think in a few years they will have money because of the number of kids they have. there is some on certain Facebook groups who come home from hospital after giving birth and are already stocking up on the ovulation tests, and no doubt be trying straight away
Sounds like an illness, poor kids no sooner are they here and the parents minds are taken over by the next one!
I’ll never understand some peoples minds.

Last edited:
to Noel it will be all about the tax bill, getting close to end of tax year so let’s spend spend spend, then we can get that bill lower, everything they buy will be shown on multiple socials .
Absolutely

Reactions: 3
What are they going to do when all this cash runs out? They will only be an interest in them for a short amount of time. No one could keep up this lavish spending forever, so do the kids go back to sharing a box of fish fingers and staying home all the time? They may think its great whilst the money is there but there is no way a pie shop that rarely opens, and TV money or YouTube money would pay as much as they constantly spend. TV will dry up soon, they may cling on to YouTube but that won't be forever.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. Sue and Katie looking a bit worse for wear in that photo. Ellie on the other hand looks great, must be those non-Radford genes 😜

CAC6CB18-A440-4657-A461-E08A7CFC1DE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.