The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the seats in the shop. They just seem more like chairs from a waiting room not ones you would sit down to eat at or if it's all food to takeaway surely you wouldn't need to sit down to wait for a few pies to be bagged up. Did they used to have normal tables and chairs like a cafe or nothing at all?

Reactions: 8
You’d have thought they’d have dressed up a little more for such a momentous occasion?...is it just me, or do they all look...skanky? ...😒🥟
Just seen these pics and was thinking just the same.
They all always look so unkempt.
Every last one of them.

I don't really post pictures on here so excuse me if I make a mistake😂 wasn't sure whether to block names out, however it's all on facebook, which is a public platform for all to see, p.s I just had to post picture 3, betsy's comment😏
Screenshot_20221119_213405_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20221119_213215_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20221119_213101_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Reactions: 11
Why do thay look so scruffy for a shop opening? and the one cutting the ribbon could have brushed his hair and had it cut!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do thay look so scruffy for a shop opening? and the one cutting the ribbon could have brushed his hair and had it cut!
They’re not a good look for a food outlet are they?
No way would I put anything in my mouth that’s been made by any of them 🤢

Reactions: 13
Does Chris have to call his baby “ a little tit”. He’s obviously been dragged up like the rest of them. If your mum was a child what chance did he have.

Luke’s hair looks unkempt and greasy. Tillie looks like she needs a good scrub and the parents look dog rough. No way would they ever inspire me to eat anything they had produced. I doubt they even have a wash before they go to work.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't really post pictures on here so excuse me if I make a mistake😂 wasn't sure whether to block names out, however it's all on facebook, which is a public platform for all to see, p.s I just had to post picture 3, betsy's comment😏View attachment 1744224View attachment 1744225View attachment 1744226
Some people must have worms for brains. Why is "they're not on benefits" always their go-to argument? And "Not the sort of people who are always about drinking"? Could the bar be any lower? I think the bare minimum is that people care more about their children than alcohol, especially when they choose to have 22 of them.

If we listen to the Radford fans, the rules of being a good parent are:
Not on benefits
Have a bloody tit ton of them
Buy them a bunch of meaningless crap and take them on constant holidays
Not be an alcoholic or drug addict
Don't worry about their education, hygiene or teaching them values and morals
Groom a 13 year old girl but it's ok because you're still married to her

Hmm guess I'll have to work on my parenting, I'm missing a few of these points

Reactions: 19
I’ve got my outdoor lights up 😂. It cold and dark early, and the lights just make me feel happier. My tree will go up mid December.
sues mum is old and while this isn’t a big fancy tree it’s very much what we had in the 80s. . So maybe it’s sentimental to her
Yes, so true about her mum's tree. She probably couldn't twist the lights on the way she wanted. It's sad as she's a widow, she must miss Sue's dad at this time of year. I like a white tree! And she's a proper dog lover not like S and N that had accessory dogs ☹

Reactions: 6
Yes, so true about her mum's tree. She probably couldn't twist the lights on the way she wanted. It's sad as she's a widow, she must miss Sue's dad at this time of year. I like a white tree! And she's a proper dog lover not like S and N that had accessory dogs ☹
Whilst I agree Sue's mum is a widow and it's sad, I cannot feel sorry for her. This Mum, allowed an adult to have sex with her child and not do a thing about it. When she was interviewed on kids and counting, she said " Sue was young, but what can you do?" Try stopping it madam instead of allowing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All 17 of you. And we now have 33 spare pies. They were made last week and WE wouldn’t eat them but you get to eat something that Noel’s had his hands all over 👀🤣

BCEA8D47-7293-41AE-A0A2-29CD8E1FFB72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The wood panelling they’ve used looks crap like they taken old rotting wood out of a skip then a seagull tit down it.
They could have donated the left over pies to the homeless if they had any thought about the general public and giving back.

Reactions: 10
The wood panelling they’ve used looks crap like they taken old rotting wood out of a skip then a seagull tit down it.
They could have donated the left over pies to the homeless if they had any thought about the general public and giving back.
To be fair they could do that anyway, not like they can’t afford to give a few away. No doubt their savvy accountant will also find a way to reclaim more tax on their “charity”.

Whilst I agree Sue's mum is a widow and it's sad, I cannot feel sorry for her. This Mum, allowed an adult to have sex with her child and not do a thing about it. When she was interviewed on kids and counting, she said " Sue was young, but what can you do?" Try stopping it madam instead of allowing it.
Yeah....she should have put her foot down...HARD...right on Barnacle Bollock’s meat and two veg and rendered him incapable......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t go for a free pie as I didn’t want to be in their filming and social media (or want a pie for that matter). It still shows they have a 1 hygiene rating on the internet but you have to ask for the report rather than just being able to view it.
One thing that the minions don’t comprehend, although they “don’t” claim any benefits apart from child benefit (which we can’t claim), DLA etc and free childcare for children, there’s free schooling, dentistry, healthcare, nhs birthing and support of 22 pregnancies, refuse and over consumption collection. Their impact on the environment is colossal.

And let’s wait to see this big announcement eh? Must set my alarm.

Reactions: 13
Why don't the Radfords sign up to supply a community fridge. Lots of business do, they have volunteers who go and collect any surplus food left over from the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why don't the Radfords sign up to supply a community fridge. Lots of business do, they have volunteers who go and collect any surplus food left over from the day.
whilst this would be brilliant in theory, and avoid unnecessarily wasting food, can you imagine the donating leftover pies to a community fridge or food bank? people struggling for food would be gratefulness, until they realised that the pie had originated in Nowull's grubby kitchen, all flies and unclean surfaces. nobody deserves that. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone been on Yewtu.be recently? Just tried to look them up on there and it says there’s a bug (must’ve come from their filthy pie shop 😆).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.