The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if they have gone for Ivf , do we really think sue wants it, she’s said many times no more babies and then Noel must go think of the money think of the attention . No doubt his big plan is ivf twins .
is she even able to conceive? Surely by now she’ll be pre menopause if not going through it?

Reactions: 5
I thought that too but didnt know whether to post my theory or not.
I think that theres a possibility this holiday alone together may be to get IVF treatment, as some countries have different rules around the cut off point in age, I heard one woman had successful IVF abroad at the age of 60!
do we know which country they have gone to?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
is she even able to conceive? Surely by now she’ll be pre menopause if not going through it?
Can still have ivf even after, but they use donor eggs, But with her age I guess she’s only peri so still have some good eggs

Reactions: 3
Can still have ivf even after, but they use donor eggs, But with her age I guess she’s only peri so still have some good eggs
really hoping she’s not selfish enough to go through it. She can’t look after the 21 children she has

On Katie stories. Heidie is asking can she sleep in Katie’s room. Katie says will you sleep in your cot and heidie says no. Connor says Aimee’s room then. Does that mean the cot is now in Katie’s room 😮 I know sue said they moved it out of their room but I assumed they moved heidie in with bonnie, Hallie and phoebe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
On Katie stories. Heidie is asking can she sleep in Katie’s room. Katie says will you sleep in your cot and heidie says no. Connor says Aimee’s room then. Does that mean the cot is now in Katie’s room 😮 I know sue said they moved it out of their room but I assumed they moved heidie in with bonnie, Hallie and phoebe.
If the cot is now in Katie’s room that’s shocking!! Katie is not her mother, Sue and Noel are taking the piss big time

Reactions: 25
Did I imagine them saying something about taking the cot down a while back??!
If Katie said that, does that mean it was a lie back then?
Apologies if I'm wrong but I would have thought majority of 2 1/2 years olds would have moved on from cots.

If the cot is now in Katie’s room that’s shocking!! Katie is not her mother, Sue and Noel are taking the piss big time
Absolutely! I really hope that's not the case otherwise that's taking things way too far 😡

Reactions: 11
Apologies if I'm wrong but I would have thought majority of 2 1/2 years olds would have moved on from cots.

Absolutely! I really hope that's not the case otherwise that's taking things way too far 😡
My daughter is two and a half, she hasn't been in a cot for a long while as she will climb out. I would much prefer her to fall out of a low bed than a high side of a cot.

Reactions: 15

My toddler is still in a cot because they like it. They have never tried climbing out of it. If they are happy I am not in a rush to move them out of it. It's not doing any harm.

My daughter is two and a half, she hasn't been in a cot for a long while as she will climb out. I would much prefer her to fall out of a low bed than a high side of a cot.

Reactions: 11
Sue Hey Sue 👋👋 is it true about the cot love? Did you just move it into Katie's room to act as a.contraceptive or an encouragement?? Just asking to save rumours....

Reactions: 13
I thought that too but didnt know whether to post my theory or not.
I think that theres a possibility this holiday alone together may be to get IVF treatment, as some countries have different rules around the cut off point in age, I heard one woman had successful IVF abroad at the age of 60!
do we know which country they have gone to?
Neverneverland hopefully 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not be surprised if they’ve gone away for IVF treatment. There’s not a chance Sue would miss out on posting a holiday, a chance to brag, unless she knew people would find out the truth. I’m calling it now, “surprise” baby, either a Valentines Day or Mothers Day, depending on how fast things happen, announcement. Wouldn’t even put it past them as being twins.

Reactions: 13
I would not be surprised if they’ve gone away for IVF treatment. There’s not a chance Sue would miss out on posting a holiday, a chance to brag, unless she knew people would find out the truth. I’m calling it now, “surprise” baby, either a Valentines Day or Mothers Day, depending on how fast things happen, announcement. Wouldn’t even put it past them as being twins.
If that’s the case then I hope for the sake of the kids (the one they’re hoping to have and the ones they’ve already got) that it proves to be a failed attempt.

Might not be a popular opinion but never mind.
I think Sue is reliant on Noel because she's lazy.
Shes always chilling with a nice cup of coffee. She has no job, although she has had pockets of opportunity to work. She does very little around the house and now there are no kids at home during the day, it's more noticeable just how lazy she is. Maybe Noel is snappy because he's tired. On a kids and counting, it showed him up at 5am to go to work, then home at 7am to get the kids to school. In that clip, Sue was sat in her dressing gown drinking a coffee, when asked why the kids weren't up, she told him she was waiting for him to get them up. Noel got kids up, fed them breakfast then made packed lunches. Why couldn't Sue do that? Why couldn't Noel go home at 8am and literally put kids in car and go? Why does Noel have to come home from work and cook dinner? Why can't Sue prep it during the day and cook it in the evening? Why is it always shown that Sue laughs at the kids whilst Noel does all the discipline? I just think Sue is bone idle I'm afraid. I think she has never had a job because she's never wanted one. Look at the pie shop. Always behind with orders yet she never offers to help out. You never see her packing orders, answering the phone or helping in any way. Every single child is now out of the house for a minimum of 4 hours per day. Sue could do something but chooses to do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Might not be a popular opinion but never mind.
I think Sue is reliant on Noel because she's lazy.
Shes always chilling with a nice cup of coffee. She has no job, although she has had pockets of opportunity to work. She does very little around the house and now there are no kids at home during the day, it's more noticeable just how lazy she is. Maybe Noel is snappy because he's tired. On a kids and counting, it showed him up at 5am to go to work, then home at 7am to get the kids to school. In that clip, Sue was sat in her dressing gown drinking a coffee, when asked why the kids weren't up, she told him she was waiting for him to get them up. Noel got kids up, fed them breakfast then made packed lunches. Why couldn't Sue do that? Why couldn't Noel go home at 8am and literally put kids in car and go? Why does Noel have to come home from work and cook dinner? Why can't Sue prep it during the day and cook it in the evening? Why is it always shown that Sue laughs at the kids whilst Noel does all the discipline? I just think Sue is bone idle I'm afraid. I think she has never had a job because she's never wanted one. Look at the pie shop. Always behind with orders yet she never offers to help out. You never see her packing orders, answering the phone or helping in any way. Every single child is now out of the house for a minimum of 4 hours per day. Sue could do something but chooses to do nothing.
Because mentally she’s 12/13, stuck at the age where that nonce raped her. And he knows that .

Reactions: 17
Sue is 100% lazy.

In one of the last holiday vlogs when they were going to see the space launch sue said something like they had been awake since 6am and Noel replied 'well some of us have ' I took that to be a dig at her because him and the kids were awake but there was no sign of sue.

Reactions: 26
Because mentally she’s 12/13, stuck at the age where that ponce raped her. And he knows that .
Her parents are a disgrace anyway. They should have intervened and got her counselling and the help she needed and stopped her sleeping with him. I'm not defending Noel at all because what he did was disgusting and should never have been allowed to happen, but no one forced Sue to have another 21 kids with him, no one forced her to marry him. Sue's parents and actually Noels too should have intervened. She has been let down by the very people who should have protected her. However, I still say she's lazy and she has chosen to make herself reliant on Noel. She had 4 years between Chris and Sophie when she was for 2 of those years still living with her parents, she could have got a job or gone to college and she never did either.

Reactions: 18
In the going home vlog did they just say they are going to put the boys wardrobe full of clothes in joshs room? I cant make out what he means but surely not?

Reactions: 7
In the going home vlog did they just say they are going to put the boys wardrobe full of clothes in joshs room? I cant make out what he means but surely not?
They did get Josh a new wardrobe recently, they showed it mid build as they’d not bought the hinges for the doors (ikea modular one where all the bits are separate)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.